• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

modify header information

Hi i don't know what i've done wrong i changed the title of my site via includes/languages/english.php and only changed osCommerce to the name of my site and now when i add new products i get this error message

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/modules/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english.php:303) in /home/mysite/public_html/modules/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

Anyone know what this means or how i can fix this?

i have the osc2nuke if that help.

You probably added a blank line at the end of the file english.php. Remove it.  The last characters in the file should be "?>".

Just checked no blank lines and "?>" is at the end of the file i recently changed my password could this be affecting this? i updated the config files tho.

Check what you changed around line 303 or before in english.php - you may have made a quoting error.  No, changing your password is not relevant.

Sorry stupid me was only looking at includes/languages/english.php but i should of been looking at admin/includes/languages/english.php.

you were right there was rows after ?>.

All working again now!!

Thank you very much i really din't want to have to start all over again! your a life saver cheers!

Archived