• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal IPN - Problem [ probably? ]

x4ntos

Hello

I hope, that there will be someone, Who will find a sec to help me figure out solutions for two problems I have with my oSC. I'd be very grateful for that.

1. I installed, Paypal IPN ( PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN_v3.1.5 ) on my website to have a better control over the payments, but it looks like it's not working properly.

Let's assume such situation

- Customer Finds my website somwehere on google, he/she gets on it and finds few things, that are interesting.

- Customer Creates an account and makes an order

- He/She gets through the checkout phase ( chooses shipping and payment option - there's only one payment option available and it's paypal )

- Then, The customer gets forwared on the paypal site, where he makes the payment.

I don't know what happeneds next, but it's something, that shouldn't be happeneing for sure, because the items customer has bought aren't being taken out of stock on my Osc It's really a trouble for me beacuse I have to check my paypal if the payment has been made and if it's ok, than i have to go to website and take items from the order "by hand" out of stock.

I think that, script schould be doing this.

To preecede further questions i'll write what other contributions I'm using, maybe some of them are not compatible with Paypal IPN, or maybe I need to install something else, that'll be taking care of my stock. As i have written, it's causing me a lot of trouble as I mainly sell unique items.

Contributions I use:

- Extra Pages Infobox Version 4.3.zip

- GoogleXMLSitemap_1.zip ( by chemo )

- Center_800px_Page_Using_CSS.zip

- All Products.zip

- OnTheFly_GDThumbs_1_5.zip

- easy_populate - I don't know what version it is

- loginbox v2.2a.zip

- SiteMap-MS2-2.3.zip

- Updated spiders

- CSS-Buttons-Everywhere-Update-3-21-July-2005_1.zip

- PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN_v3.1.5.tar.gz