• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SPAN Class & STS

mark27uk3

Hi,

I was not sure wether to post this here or the sts support thread, so I posted it here hoping that someone will know what the problem is.

If you look at my product info page you will see the price and special price have no formatting to them.

When in fact they should have because this is what is in the stylesheet

SPAN.productSpecialPrice {
 font-family: arial;
 color: #ff0000;
}
SPAN.productPrice {
 color: #0000ff;
 font-weight: bold;
}

The code in the product info for the price line is this

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info_values['products_id'])) {
$products_price = TEXT_MBDEPOT_PRICE . ' <span class="productPrice"><s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info_values['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info_values['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s></span> ' . TEXT_MBDEPOT_SPECIAL_PRICE . ' <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info_values['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
} else {
$products_price = TEXT_MBDEPOT_PRICE . '  ' . $currencies->display_price($product_info_values['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info_values['products_tax_class_id']));

so surely this should work? But it does not! Anyone have any ideas on if this is caused by the sts or something else?

Thanks

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

Hello Mark, I checked your page so the price numbers are in between the <s></s> tags. Now in your .css you define the style to act upon <span></span> tags. Try modifying the .css like this

.productSpecialPrice {
color: #ff0000;
}
.productPrice {
color: #0000ff;
font-weight: bold;
}

ok I looked the style1.css (thats the one shown on the html header) on your page opened it but I could not find productSpecialPrice or productPrice there. Check if the classes are included for this to have effect.

Archived