• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

can't disable "New Poducts in XXX" from mainpage

thr33

I just installed brand spanking new installation of oscommerce 2.2, and installed STS 3.0 beta contribution.

I can't figure out how to remove or disable the box at the bottom of the content page that says "New Products for August". I tried commenting out

<td><?php // include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>

in index.php. This had no effect what so ever. I can't find in any other code, what would cause this to load.

Anyone know what to do?

Thanks in advance!

I just installed brand spanking new installation of oscommerce 2.2, and installed STS 3.0 beta contribution.

I can't figure out how to remove or disable the box at the bottom of the content page that says "New Products for August". I tried commenting out

in index.php. This had no effect what so ever. I can't find in any other code, what would cause this to load.

Anyone know what to do?

Thanks in advance!

did you comment out both instances? it appears twice !

F5

Anyone know what to do?

Thanks in advance!

well you havent commented the code in a proper way and jsut missed on a proper upload

please comment

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); to

/*

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS);

*/

satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

did you comment out both instances? it appears twice !

F5

of course i tried that, what do you think i am? some sort of idiot? :angry:

:P just kidding, thanks. i didn't realize it was in there twice. i would of never found it, considering how i try to over complicate things and go digging through all the other code in the site.

thanks!

Archived