• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Errors on install

patty25

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone could please help me. I got the following errors after installing.

Warning: session_save_path(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 32037 is not allowed to access owned by uid 0 in /home/donnadel/public_html/boutique/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 118

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/donnadel/public_html/boutique/includes/functions/sessions.php:118) in /home/donnadel/public_html/boutique/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/donnadel/public_html/boutique/includes/functions/sessions.php:118) in /home/donnadel/public_html/boutique/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Any idea how to fix the problem?

Thanks,

Patty

This is being caused by PHP being run in Safe Mode, and because it's being run that way you are only allowed to store sessions in the server's common 'tmp' folder.

You can try setting the last line of both configure.php files to read 'mysql' where indicated, thus storing sessions in the database, but I think Safe Mode will ignore this and still throw an error. You may also find that the File Upload function in PHP has been disabled, in which case you won't be able to upload images when you add products to your catalogue.

Vger

Archived