• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Setup Guide

I want to thank all the fine folk on here who have volunteered their time to answer all my questions. I would certainly be lost without this forum. Thank you,

Is there possibly a step-by-step guide to setting up osC that walks a person through personalizing the program? If not, what can I do to help start one?

Thank you

Buck

You'll find some help in the Knowledge Base, including a tutorial on using the stylesheet and a Basic Startup Guide. The Knowledge Base has been turned over to MS3, but there's a downloadable pdf file for MS2.

Vger

You'll find some help in the Knowledge Base, including a tutorial on using the stylesheet and a Basic Startup Guide.  The Knowledge Base has been turned over to MS3, but there's a downloadable pdf file for MS2.

Vger

Thank you,

That explains why the knolegebase doesn't match what I have. I tried it. I also have the pdf file printed. It is almost perfectly matched, but not organized in the same way as my brain. ;) What is the ETA of MS3 and what is the normal or average time between versions? I guess with a project like this, change is inevitable and often.

Thank you again,

Buck

Archived