• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Blogs, how do they work?

julianpuje

As the title suggests i have no idea what the idea is behind a blog. I have read up on them and found numerous places to have one, but what is the point behind them and how can my site benefit from them, if at all.

Just want a plain English understandable explanation if thats possible. Obviously if it does or can improve anything on my site i am very interested in it but have no idea where to start.

Thanks in advance for any advice and info on this.

Julian

A little knowledge is dangerous, I SHOULD KNOW.

If Life Begins At 40, What ends????

I too have a query on Blog how can I get a blog permission on this forum.

Satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

As the title suggests i have no idea what the idea is behind a blog. I have read up on them and found numerous places to have one, but what is the point behind them and how can my site benefit from them, if at all.

Just want a plain English understandable explanation if thats possible. Obviously if it does or can improve anything on my site i am very interested in it but have no idea where to start.

Thanks in advance for any advice and info on this.

Julian

Besides just having a place to air your views, the other purpose of blogs is to provide a link to your site. The SE's give more weight to links to a site when they are not link exchanges and they are on a different server. Is it worth the effort? I would say no, unless your blog was very successful. For most, it is just a minor link to your site and won't make much difference overall.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived