• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SSL is driving me crazy!!

Cyberdogs7

I have tried everything. I am migrating from a non-ssl site to ssl. I have done all different config settings and still run into problems just different ones each time. The main one I run into is that my SSl pages just don't work right. Like my login page, everything displays correctly, I get the lock then it dissappears (due to the images I guess), but when I try to login, it says the user doesn't exist. Also if I try to create an account it let me do everything just fine untill I submit it, then it just clears the form out.

I have a shared SSL cert through yahoo, and I'm wondering if it's something with their settings. They have messed stuff up before (like crash my whole site, plus access to it just by creating a folder called 'shopping'). I really just need to figure out how to get it to work because it's costing me sales. Thanks.

I have tried everything. I am migrating from a non-ssl site to ssl. I have done all different config settings and still run into problems just different ones each time. The main one I run into is that my SSl pages just don't work right. Like my login page, everything displays correctly, I get the lock then it dissappears (due to the images I guess), but when I try to login, it says the user doesn't exist. Also if I try to create an account it let me do everything just fine untill I submit it, then it just clears the form out.

I have a shared SSL cert through yahoo, and I'm wondering if it's something with their settings. They have messed stuff up before (like crash my whole site, plus access to it just by creating a folder called 'shopping'). I really just need to figure out how to get it to work because it's costing me sales.  Thanks.

Read through this.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...23entry672623

Let us know if it helps.

Local: Mac OS X 10.5.8 - Apache 2.2/php 5.3.0/MySQL 5.4.10 • Web Servers: Linux

Tools: BBEdit, Coda, Versions (Subversion), Sequel Pro (db management)

Archived