• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Simple and Easy.... but

azanaz

ok,I uses the heartinternet hosting provider. They have a page builder that you have to link up the oscommerce page too.Like an external page.. Question is if i already had my oscommerce shopfront setup on an domain name and then i decided to change my domain address, Do i need to create a new oscommerce shopping page again? I'm ALready loosing confidence after all that problems got sorted now I'm Sinking again...

Naz..

ok,I uses the heartinternet hosting provider.  They have a page builder that you have to link up the oscommerce page too.Like an external page.. Question is if i already had my oscommerce shopfront setup on an domain name and then i decided to change my domain address, Do i need to create a new oscommerce shopping page again?  I'm ALready loosing confidence after all that problems got sorted now I'm Sinking again...

Naz..

It looks like I'm on there too, had to change my IPS tag to that for my domain at least (almost complete reseller branding I assume).

If you have another domain but plan on hosting it on heartinternet then I can't see how you can do it without a new shop front.

I'm in PHPmyAdmin now and can't see how to dump a new table into my database from a .sql file at the moment, so I can't see how you could go about importing your existing table if you export it to file.

The only thing I can see at the moment is rather than change the domain address, get another domain and have it point to your existing address.

Don't know if it's the server I'm on or if it's general, but it's not as fast loading as I would have hoped for either. Also, when I use their tool to install a new osCommerce, I get 403 error when i try open the link to continue setup

Thanks mate, Well I certainly think that the option of having the new domain point to the old one is better... I have contacted customer services and will post back findings. Going to bed now, been looking at pc for too long!! Good luck sorting yours out.

Archived