• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

More Pictures?

Hi,

I need to be able to add 1 more picture to some of my Product descriptions. It also needs to pop up to enlarge it.

Is there any way of doing this without running SQL? I have looked at the contributions and found one which doesn't use SQL but it involved putting code in the product description box in admin. I didnt like it.

The other question I have is about the categories of products. Where can I change which page opens when a category is selected? I would like to call a category New Products and link it to the whats new page? At the minute my whats new page button it located at the bottom. This is something to do with the template I purchased and I cant change it.

Click here to see my site.

If you can help, let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks

Ross :thumbsup:

Hi,

I need to be able to add 1 more picture to some of my Product descriptions. It also needs to pop up to enlarge it.

Is there any way of doing this without running SQL?  I have looked at the contributions and found one which doesn't use SQL but it involved putting code in the product description box in admin.  I didnt like it.

The other question I have is about the categories of products.  Where can I change which page opens when a category is selected?  I would like to call a category New Products and link it to the whats new page? At the minute my whats new page button it located at the bottom.  This is something to do with the template I purchased and I cant change it.

Click here to see my site.

If you can help, let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks

Ross  :thumbsup:

sorry i cant help u there... but can i ask u what contrib u used for your full pricelist page?

shots

sorry i cant help u there... but can i ask u what contrib u used for your full pricelist page?

shots

Hi

I didnt use any contribution for my full price list page. I got a friend to do it for me. Its just a simple php file that I have set a link up to from the Full Price list link on the main page.

PM me your email address and I will send you the file.

I think it was you that I just private messaged to help you with your some items at free shipping! :thumbsup:

Archived