• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header tag?????

First I want to say thank you to all that have helped me thus far. Everything you have recommended has worked.

I am almost ready to go live!

I need help going live......

Is there a section that tells you how to do this? putting the index.php on the root etc....

Also, I have a ton of keywords I use for my site because my products are country specific so tags will need to be on each product page.

How do I do the tags so that each page/product has different keywords?

Hi Thanks!

Can you be a little more specific? I am still new to this?

You will need to add a contribution that allows you to do that.  There is one called Header Tag Controller and another one called something like Dynamic Meta Tags.

Vger

The basic oscommerce code does not have the code needed for meta tags to work. A contribution is code someone created to add a certain function to your site. In this case, the Header Tags contribution Vger mentioned will add the code needed to let you have meta tags. You need to visit the contributions section (see link in Community at top of this page), search for Header Tags, download V 2.53 and read the instructions to install.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived