• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

part of cat_bkgr is white where buybttn used to be

Darklings

Hi all,

Another small problem here:

I modified my osc so that a price is set as "0.00" it wont show a price and a buy-button. However, my - i think - css is screwing things up. Where the 'buy now' button original was, my background is white, while the rest of the background in my categorie is a lightgrey... Anybody has any idea as where to change that? Is it something in css?

Thnx,

Kind Regards,

Tom

Even in this dark place, yes, I am afraid of my own shadow.

Contributions | KnowledgeBase | osCommerce 2.2 pdf

Hi all,

Another small problem here:

I modified my osc so that a price is set as "0.00" it wont show a price and a buy-button. However, my - i think - css is screwing things up. Where the 'buy now' button original was, my background is white, while the rest of the background in my categorie is a lightgrey... Anybody has any idea as where to change that? Is it something in css?

Thnx,

Kind Regards,

Tom

can we see a link?

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

sswhite.png

This is a screenshot of it - dont know if you see it verry good -cause my general background is light grey - but you see a white 'box' instead of the buy now button (not instead - cause its a lot bigger - and not a image - its my backgroundcolor that is white)

my guess would be it has to do something with my scc??

Kind Regards,

Tom

sswhite.png

This is a screenshot of it - dont know if you see it verry good -cause my general background is light grey - but you see a white 'box' instead of the buy now button (not instead - cause its a lot bigger - and not a image - its my backgroundcolor that is white)

my guess would be it has to do something with my scc??

Kind Regards,

Tom

Hi,

I assume you made the

$lc_text= '';

in case the price is zero?

I'd try

$lc_text=' ';

instead, it looks to me as if a cell is not filling, and thus you see background. A screenshot is never as helpful as I cannot see the sourcecode, but I'm pretty sure that will help.

Let me know.

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Hi Monika!

Yes, thank you verry much, you are right - i feel so dumb if its just that easy :s lol

It was the $lc_text - i put in the   and now i got no problems :D

okey, i will remind next time, to put sourcecode on it to, sorry, but i couldnt provide a link to the website... yet..

Kind Regards,

And thnx alot!

Tom

Archived