osCommerce

The e-commerce.

fast easy checkout

nana

Hi

Ok, installed the new one, V2.0 right?

And now when I try to login after clicking checkout, I get the following error

1054 - Unknown column 'createaccount' in 'where clause'

select customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_password, customers_email_address, customers_default_address_id from customers where customers_email_address = '[email protected]'AND createaccount='Y'

And here is that portion of script from the file

// Check if email exists

$check_customer_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_password, customers_email_address, customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($email_address) . "'AND createaccount='Y'");

if (!tep_db_num_rows($check_customer_query)) {

$error = true;

} else {

$check_customer = tep_db_fetch_array($check_customer_query);

// Check that password is good

Born - Scotland

Location - Kent, England

Job - hunting for one

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i have not uploaded the new version yet

you probably have not the db modification and there is a mistaken blank after key in the second line remove that before you run the sql

also it will not allow you to login if you did not create account

Edited by nana

Tried using it creating an account, but I get a similar error, as see below.

1054 - Unknown column 'confirmation_key' in 'field list'

insert into customers (customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_email_address, customers_telephone, customers_fax, customers_newsletter, confirmation_key, createaccount, customers_password) values ('craig', 'kennedy', '[email protected]', '0192837465', '', '', 'password', 'Y', '7ba21190e4ab10a0266b16d9d10e6d05:a3')

[TEP STOP]

Born - Scotland

Location - Kent, England

Job - hunting for one

ALTER TABLE `customers` ADD `confirmation_key`VARCHAR(40) DEFAULT 'tempemptyconfirm' NOT NULL;

as i said there is an extra blank in the install file after key so it will not work

run the above code and if necessary remove the wrong field

I have just installed this great contribution and all went well except one little problem. I used the zone shipping module and set the zones into 3 different shipping zones with countries and shipping rate. I noticed a little problem when I log-in as a member pressed the checkout button and went into the checkout shipping page. The "No shipping available to the selected country" appear instead of the shipping rate. When I pressed the refresh button on the IE browser, everything was back to normal and the shipping rate was correctly shown.

Is their anyway to solve the problem as I do not have such problem before.

Anyone knows what is the cause of the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

eww please remove the comment from the part for ccgv on top of the page only not the include in the html part

i might have a solution

which comment are you referring to? i have deep silver's points and rewards contribution.. i've never tried ccgv. is there still a comment i need to remove?

Hi I may be missing something - but it's forcing everybody to create an account - even when you select NO as your option - instead of sending them to some kind of checkout_success.php file - I'm getting a redirect to account_password_new.php after ANY kind of order is placed forcing the customer who just said they DON'T want to create an account, to create one anyway - any ideas how to fix this?

Hi I may be missing something - but it's forcing everybody to create an account - even when you select NO as your option - instead of sending them to some kind of checkout_success.php file - I'm getting a redirect to account_password_new.php after ANY kind of order is placed forcing the customer who just said they DON'T want to create an account, to create one anyway - any ideas how to fix this?

Ah I did a totally fresh install too - I overwrote all existing files with the contribution's files.

Another thing I've noticed - the confirmation emails have a weird code in them (I'd like to probably eliminate the account creation feature in the email altogether - or make it smaller and at the bottom) - here's a sample order confirmation email - with the odd part highlighted in RED

Insta Spanish eShop

------------------------------------------------------

Order Number: 7

Date Ordered: Friday 11 November, 2005

You may create an account by following this link and entering a password of your own choice: http://www.instaspanish.com/cart/account_p...customers_id/10

You will then be taken to another screen where you can log in to your new account8YgQ4e6Rp3SvbLF

Products

1 x The Complete Musical Spanish (MLCOMPL) = $39.99

Flat Rate (Best Way): $2.95

Sub-Total: $39.99

Total: $42.94

Delivery Address

none

Dave Johnson

555 dave rd

homer, AK 99588

United States

Billing Address

none

Dave Johnson

555 dave rd

homer, AK 99588

United States

Payment Method

Credit Card

eww uncomment the first two lines like this

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

$order_total_modules = new order_total;
/*$order_total_modules->collect_posts();
$order_total_modules->pre_confirmation_check(); */

then find

is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));

and

<?php echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation(); ?>

comment out both block of code

now try as a customer to checkout but do not pick a payment option this will ckick you back to checkout_shipping.php with a new total box make sure that this new total box has the correct info

stacey this contribution presents a second chance create account option to the customer in three diffrent places if they decided they do not want an account or if YOU decided that you do not want to present the account choice before they make their purchase

in the header comment out the code to remove

in the email comment out the code to remove

in the end you can comment out the redirect to account+password_out right at the beginning of checkout_confirmation/php

take a moment and think about how you want to present the account and comment out what you do not want. if you use create_account3.php then you might want to use one of them

thanks for the super speedy reply :)

The only thing i'm unclear of is which pages do you want me to do this to - but I did already comment out a portion of the customer_success.php - I just commented out the portion redirecting to the new account page if the user was not registered - that worked great.

I'm making detailed notes about how I changed the template - as other CRE Loaded users may find them useful. Once you know the basics of where to put your files and how to adjust a few things - it's not nearly as hard as it looked at first. It's quite scary to click on "checkout" and have your template be gone!

thanks again for your wonderful contribution and all the hard work you do supporting it.

Tonight I'm working on replacing the icon for the checkout infobox....

:P

I have installed this contrib over the last few days and it is exactly what I have been looking for. I have had a few minor issues but have resolved most of them by reading through this thread.

One of the things I am still trying to resolve though is the login link in the header sends people to create account page but with no login box at the top so existing users can not log in. If they go through by selecting an item and then hitting checkout it redirects them to the create account page and this time it includes the correct existing user login box.

If anyone has had this same thing then I would be grateful for any suggestions.

in includes/header.php

change

<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, 'fromlogin=1', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN;
?>

to

<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN;
?>

or

<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGIN;
?>

Hi all.

I have downloaded contrib - 2.0, also tried 2.1.0

Installed a clean and untouched oscommerce, copied the complete upload content to the oscommerce folders.

I have done this no less than 5 times, thinking it must have been an error I missed during the nstall.

I go to the catalog.

Buy any product

Get to checkout, and input all my information, selecting yes to create an account, and I then get the following error, every single time.

1054 - Unknown column 'confirmation_key' in 'field list'

insert into customers (customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_email_address, customers_telephone, customers_fax, customers_newsletter, confirmation_key, createaccount, customers_password) values ('craig', 'kennedy', '[email protected]', '0192838465', '', '', 'password', 'Y', '1c83e2c6bd3dbecd033dc3de100fb7f1:df')

[TEP STOP]

can anyone help me with this, its getting anoying

Born - Scotland

Location - Kent, England

Job - hunting for one

Turnns out the mysql import only added one field, not both.

It seems that if I have only virtual products then I am able to skip shipping, but I have no idea how to setup products as virtual? Can anyone help out there?

Born - Scotland

Location - Kent, England

Job - hunting for one

nana, with those edits, i get:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ';' in /home/**/public_html/checkout_shipping.php on line 102

on line 102: tep_session_unregister('payment');

please tell me if i did this correctly:

change

/*$order_total_modules->collect_posts();
$order_total_modules->pre_confirmation_check(); */

to:

$order_total_modules->collect_posts();
$order_total_modules->pre_confirmation_check();

change:

is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));

to:

//is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {
//tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));

change:

<?php echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation(); ?>

to:

//<?php echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation(); ?>

eww try dong this

//<?php echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation(); ?>

to

<?php //echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation(); ?>

to

/*is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));*/

craig try reading post 580 in last page also try to look for the codes that look like what i mentioned to eww these are the ones to comment out so you do not get kicked back they are in checkout_shipping and checkout_confirmation.php someone explained how to set products as virtual somewhere in this tread but there might be easier to search the forum or ....

Anybody else have problems with downloads once this contrib is installed? I have the Download_Controller v5.3 MS2.2 and it gives the users just a blank page when the try to click on their download (Paypal IPN works just fine - and they are shown a download linke at the checkout_success.php page as well as their account if they login -

but when they try to get the download, they instead get

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /cart/pub/.bwhtxnkheihklbrjli/unreal.zip on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I'm pretty sure I set everything up correctly - the paths, permissions, etc for the /pub and /download folders.

I think it may have something to do w/ the PWA and Download Controller coding that isn't in the checkout_sucess.php file used in Fast Easy Checkout - but I'm not sure - because the Paypal IPN works just fine.

Need help - this is vital to my store! :rolleyes:

I wanted to give an udpate that I don't think it was the Fast Easy Checkout causing the problem - the download controller is a bit funky - if you set to redirect on purchase in the download controller menu in the admin of osCommerce - you get a big "no permission" error when you try to download the file that you clearly do have permission to download. If you set it NOT to redirect on purchase, then your customers DO in fact get a correct redirect on purchase where they can download the file. The only problem I'm having is that it apparently only works for files up to a certain size - I have several interactive teaching mp3 downloads that are from 30 to 180MB - and I've got the guys from my hosting company trying to figure out if I have some restriction in my system - they didn't find any in the php.ini and are still looking.

The only problems I'm running into w/ Fast Easy Checkout are that if I had to disable the following lines in checkout_sucess.php - or the download controller doesn't work at all -

Lines 19 - 32

/* }else{
if(tep_session_is_registered('createaccount')) tep_redirect(tep_href_link('account_password_new.php','thx=1'));}

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'update')) {
$notify_string = 'action=notify&';
$notify = $HTTP_POST_VARS['notify'];
if (!is_array($notify)) $notify = array($notify);
for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($notify); $i<$n; $i++) {
  $notify_string .= 'notify[]=' . $notify[$i] . '&';
}
if (strlen($notify_string) > 0) $notify_string = substr($notify_string, 0, -1);

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $notify_string));

*/

So now when a user does choose to buy a download w/out an account - and pay for example via Paypal - they are redirected to a checkout_success.php page that has their download - and a link saying they can also download later via their account.

But since they don't HAVE an account - if they click that link they come to a page asking them to login or register again - which won't work to retrieve their existing download. When they try putting in the email they used to purchase - they get an "account not found"

And their email - as well as all other Paypal payment "Order Process" emails - contains a link to an invoice rather than the link at the top where they can just fill in the password to access a pre-made type account.

So basically, here is where using the Fast Easy Checkout to sell digital downloads seems to stand - what needs to be done in order to make it work correctly.

1- the code above has to be commented out

2 - on the checkout_success.php page - something needs to be added so that a person who has not registered can click on a button or a link on the order success confirmation page allowing them to fill in the password - such as the current redirect to the account_password_new.php page. But rather than a redirect - which breaks the downloads controller, and also forces everybody who chose NOT to create an account on checkout to see this account_password_new.php page - make it an OPTION - so that if somebody bought a download, they'll have a place to create a login right there so they can come back and download again later.

Why is this important? Because right now, they don't get the download link via email - they just get a link to an invoice and the ability to login to an account they dont' have. If they don't download the file correctly the 1st time - they have no other shot at it.

3- all 'Order Process' emails should have a link (in my estimation at the bottom rather than the top) allowing them to create a password and login w/ their email address - not just the non Paypal ones - as this would give the downloaders a 2nd chance to access the downloadable files. Also, Paypal users who chose not to create an account are not getting that "2nd chance to just fill in their password" link in their Order Process emails at all.

It appears the system is set up to think that if you've bought a download, it thinks you're definitely already a member. I know some work has been done on getting the downloads controller to work with PWA - but I noticed upon doing a quick check between the Fast Easy Checkout files and the CRE Loaded 6.15 stock installation - that the PWA language pertaining to the download controller has been removed.

But that having been said - the IPN 2.8 works GREAT w/ the Fast Easy Checkout - and overall this contribution is stellar and just has a few glitches.

The only other problem I'm having is one I've read about relating to sessions - that sometimes if you try purchasing w/ the same name a couple of times - then you lose your ability to add anything to the cart. I tried changing my sesssion to 'mysql' instead of leaving it blank in the includes/configure.php file - maybe that will help.

The 'permanent cart' feature isn't working either - if somebody logs off - their cart contents are not saved.

maybe you can put the form in checkout_success.php or put the code for download in checkout_password_new.php

i have posted a solution for paypal email somewhere in the tread in the middle pages paypal ipn sends the email from a diffrent file and you have to make a little modification

the other two problems are not good. i have no solution for either one and really not much time to fix it now but will look at it down the road

do you the basket is not being saved even when you have an account?

Hi i'm not sure which problems you refer to when you say they are 'not good' - you mean the sessions problems?

I think I can troubleshoot that via OSC forums.

Thanks for your tips about the links and password creation - i'll be working on that today.

keep in mind that there is a random password already created this password is the same as the key that is sent in the email but the createaccount variable is set to Nand that is why the customer can not login.

but if you change this to Y then customer can not use the email again.

maybe you can do a workaround rather than making a new password.

problem that i see is the cart not being saved and not being able to add to cart

by the way i am working on something and am totaly blocked on something very simple

if you have an idea how do i create a link to an outside oage that includes the also passes the osCsid

hola frank do you mean a page w/in the system?

My header uses links like these - does that help any?

<area shape="rect" coords="5,2,57,58" href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'SSL'); ?>" alt="home page of our Spanish eShop">

<area shape="rect" coords="76,3,131,57" href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'cPath=26' . $cpath . $cid . 'SSL'); ?>" alt="Check Out Special Deals!">