• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hosting with Unix ...

Wanwan

Hi,

I am using Windows XP and XAMPP web server in developing the osCommerce using my personal laptop.

Eventually, when my website completed and tested bug free, I will host them using one of the hosts available nationwide, like monstercommerce.com, or netzero.com be one of my hosts company.

I know these hosting company support UNIX server, and I am using Windows XP as my operation system and XAMPP as my web server. Will there ends up any problem when I host my finalized website to this hosts company which is using UNIX server?

Wanwan -- %_%_

Hi,

I am using Windows XP and XAMPP web server in developing the osCommerce using my personal laptop.

Eventually, when my website completed and tested bug free, I will host them using one of the hosts available nationwide, like monstercommerce.com, or netzero.com be one of my hosts company.

I know these hosting company support UNIX server, and I am using Windows XP as my operation system and XAMPP as my web server. Will there ends up any problem when I host my finalized website to this hosts company which is using UNIX server?

It's all php. As long as it's setup right (see requirements) you should be golden.

Iggy

Everything's funny but nothing's a joke...

Archived