• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

need help

maxrenn

Hi,

I really need help with this, it's driving me mad, it's the last thing I have to do to my site before going public. In my information box I have added an extra line which says order form, when you click it, it takes you to an order form I've created. What I want ideally is for the order form to pop up in a separate window with the height and width to be 500, I just can't figure out how to do this.

Any help is very much appreciated and desperatly needed, thanks in advance :D

If you want to specify the width and height then you'll need to use a javascript on-click pop-up function. A search of Google will provide you with the answer as to how to do that.

Vger

If you want to specify the width and height then you'll need to use a javascript on-click pop-up function.  A search of Google will provide you with the answer as to how to do that.

Vger

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, do I still need javascript if I don't specify a size?

No, you just use <a href="whatever.php" target="_blank"> but this will generate a whole new page, seperate from your original page which will remain. Best to use javascript.

Vger

No, you just use <a href="whatever.php" target="_blank"> but this will generate a whole new page, seperate from your original page which will remain.  Best to use javascript.

Vger

Hi,

Sorry to keep pestering but where exactly would I put this, so that when people click on it in the information box a separate page will pop up? I can't find the right place, I'm assuming it would be the php file in the root directory? but I just can't find the right line to put it on.

Thanks again. :D

Archived