• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding products to the shop

philip56

I am in the process of setting up my shop and have mastered attributes and categories and am now adding products. Here's my problem. I sell clothes so I need to offer various combinations of colours, sizes etc, and I will not always have stock of all combinations. It seems though that I can only enter the total number of all the combinations, ie 50 shirts not 10 blue of which 5 are medium. Looking at other members sites I know what I want can be done - but how ?

I am in the process of setting up my shop and have mastered attributes and categories and am now adding products. Here's my problem. I sell clothes so I need to offer various combinations of colours, sizes etc, and I will not always have stock of all combinations. It seems though that I can only enter the total number of all the combinations, ie 50 shirts not 10 blue of which 5 are medium. Looking at other members sites I know what I want can be done - but how ?

Has anybody any ideas? I've been looking at Easy Populate but I don't think it does what I need although I'm happy to be proved wrong.

There is a contribution which allows you to split the total number of items between different attributes e.g. 90 products, 30 each in 3 different sizes, but I can't remember the name of it offhand. However, it does exist!

Vger

Archived