• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Removing product pricing from Order Process emails

doodler85

Hey guys,

I'm sure there has to be an easy way to do this... because I've spent an hour jumping from file to file, chasing variables, banging my head on the desk, etc., and whenever I go through this much struggle, there's usually a giant button in the admin panel to do exactly what I need.

SO. I'm currently working on a site that cannot list prices because it needs to serve as a data collection system. I've removed the product prices, totals, subtotals, and the like from every part of the cart except for the ORDER PROCESS email. In it, I've got rid of sub-total and total, but $xx.xx [Vat exc.] still remains!

How can I get rid of it? Any pointers? Hints? Help meh! You know you want to :(

Thanks,

David

Anyone? :(

If you are referring to the order confirmation email take a look at catalog/chechkout_process.php and especially this part

$products_ordered .= $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x ' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . ' (' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . ') = ' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . $products_ordered_attributes . "\n";

I haven't checked this but here the part for the email is constructed where price, tax etc. is assembled and printed later on.

Archived