• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

continue button script

dogmir

on the checkout_shipping.php page i am trying to add a radiobox and have it submit with the continue button at the bottom...but i cant figure out to make the else statement because i dont know how exactly it submits...i can see the reference to the image for the button and when i view the source of the page in a browser i have tracked it down to what line it references the button

<td class="main" align="right"><input type="image" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_continue.gif" border="0" alt="Continue" title=" Continue "></td>

is the continue a command that is defined on another page? how does the info pass to the next page of the cart? if that doesnt make sense i can try to elaborte more....

The form is processed within checkout shipping.php itself:

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('checkout_address', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL')) . tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'process'); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

The process begins here:

// process the selected shipping method

If you read through the process, you will see that the form variables are registered in the session.

It then redirects to the next page.

Matti

Archived