• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Finding item in style sheet

keress

I think the heading is controlled by "pageHeading". The contain is "main". Special price and price they have their own class. Ideally you could create a new css entry set and use it within the product_info.php to control the layout of model, price etc.

not sure what you mean. Changes to files should take effect immediately on your site. Of course there is the browser cacheing you may want to switch off.

By browser cacheing, do you mean going to my internet options in IE and deleting the temporary files? I also have this problem when changing some image files. It takes some time before the change shows up. (I have the cache set to "false" in the store admin.)

By browser cacheing, do you mean going to my internet options in IE and deleting the temporary files?  I also have this problem when changing some image files.  It takes some time before the change shows up.  (I have the cache set to "false" in the store admin.)

yupp ... pressing shift and reload at the same time should force a new page too.

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

That doesn't work. This has always mystified me about these carts. The problem seems to be the worst with images that are stored outside the catalog in the image file I have in my root directory.

Archived