• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

backing up products

dean023

as i seem to get into trouble with osc can anyone tell me which files i need to backup to save all my product info, i've already lost this once and my sites playing up again and i don't want to lose all my info again!

also when you add a product, this will be given a unique link. how can you find the links and which products they correspond to so i can put that link somewhere else in another page?

as i seem to get into trouble with osc can anyone tell me which files i need to backup to save all my product info, i've already lost this once and my sites playing up again and i don't want to lose all my info again!

Admin > Tools > Database Backup

also when you add a product, this will be given a unique link. how can you find the links and which products they correspond to so i can put that link somewhere else in another page?

Every product has a product ID. In the admin section, you can get the product ID from the URL of the selected product (pID=##). Links to products will be something like http://www.yoursite.com/product_info.php?products_id=##.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

Archived