• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing Authorize.net to Credit Card at check out

Hi, At the end of the payment process the customers come to the page with the payment methods. In my case it says Authorize.net or PayPal. I feel that some customers might get confused about "what is Authorize.net". Is there a way to change Authorize.net to just Credit Card?

Magaly

yes, in the authorizenet language file. you can change it, you will have to uninstall the module via admin area, then reinstall it with your transaction key,e tc and then the wording will change (you have to change your language file first)

Edited by Mibble

yes, in the authorizenet language file.  you can change it, you will have to uninstall the module via admin area, then reinstall it with your transaction key,e tc and then the wording will change (you have to change your language file first)

Hi Mibble, thanks for answering me. Where exactly is the authorize.net language file? I looked for and can't find it.

Magaly