• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Wishlist 3.0 Support Thread

dblake

The error should print the query out on the screen that you need to change. Just find the query in the code on the page you recieve the error on and change that one.

Edited by dblake

hello, i installed wislist 3.0 on my osc site whic was working perfectly fine on my localhost until i decided to upload it on my server. now i am getting the following error messages eventhough no changes or contributions have been added...

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select pd.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from products p, products_description pd left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where pd.products_id = '3' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' order by products_name

[TEP STOP]

i checked on my page and found out that, i get this error when i logged in as a registered customer.i also read few posts suggesting to replace 'p.products_id' by 'pd.products_id' but i don't know which file to make the change from. is it from the index.php file or.....?

need help here please.

finally, would i need to update to the 3.5d wishlist version?

many thanks...

i checked on my page and found out that, i get this error when i logged in as a registered customer.i also read few posts suggesting to replace 'p.products_id' by 'pd.products_id' but i don't know which file to make the change from. is it from the index.php file or.....?

need help here please.

finally, would i need to update to the 3.5d wishlist version?

many thanks...

The code comes from catalog/includes/boxes/wishlist.php file on line 45 (at least in my version). Checkout the contribution archive to see if the 3.0 version is compatible with your version of OS Commerce. I'm on MS2.2 and use Wishlist 3.5 without any of the database incompatabilities.

Edited by brpssm

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dennis et al,

First off I LOVE this contribution. :wub: It is fabulous that even a visitor can email their wishlist to others or themselves to remember what items they have viewed and are interested in, with no space taken up on the db!

The wishlist 3.5 is working perfectly, well almost. :blush: I have changed a couple of things that were needed to clear the list upon checkout and to pass the public id to the email.

My issue is the wishlist_public.php. The product attributes are visable in the list, the item gets added to cart but the attribute values are not passed to the cart.

Is there a fix for this that I have not found yet?

Thanks very much. :thumbsup:

Sheri

My issue is the wishlist_public.php. The product attributes are visable in the list, the item gets added to cart but the attribute values are not passed to the cart.

I've had a look at the db and this code from the attributes section of the public file:

// We now populate $id[] hidden form field with product attributes
													echo tep_draw_hidden_field('id['.$wishlist['products_id'].']['.$wishlist_products_attributes['po'].']', $wishlist_products_attributes['pov']);

My db records the product id *with* the attributes attached. So the product_id in wishlist table is not just '29' but '29{1}15'.

so the hidden field would produce:

''name=29{1}151 value=15", which is definately not a product in my catalog!

How to rectify this?

Sheri

How to rectify this?

Sheri

OK, so I have added the "debugging" code from this post in this thread.

I redirected my wishlist public back to my wishlist public passing the public id along with the redirect like so:

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['add_wishprod'])) {
if(isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['add_prod_x'])) {
	foreach ($HTTP_POST_VARS['add_wishprod'] as $value) {
		$product_id = tep_get_prid($value);
		$cart->add_cart($product_id, $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($product_id, $HTTP_POST_VARS['id'][$value]))+1, $HTTP_POST_VARS['id'][$value]); 
	}
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_WISHLIST_PUBLIC, 'public_id='.$public_id));
}
 }

When I first open the public file from the link provided in the email I get this debugging at the top:

GET-> public_id = 1

When I "add to cart" I get this at the top:

GET-> public_id = 1

the exact same thing!

BUT when I do the same thing with my regular wishlist:

On prod_info.php after selecting "add to wishlist"

GET-> products_id = 29

Then after adding to the cart from wishlist:

POST-> prod_link = Array
POST-> prod_name = Array
POST-> id = Array
POST-> prod_att = Array
POST-> add_wishprod = Array
POST-> add_prod_x = 53
POST-> add_prod_y = 21
POST-> add_prod = add_prod
POST-> your_name =
POST-> your_email =
POST-> friend = Array
POST-> email = Array
POST-> message =

My regular wishlist works just fine, passing the product attributes etc.

Not sure why nothing seems to be passing through $_POST on wishlist_public add to cart.

BTW there was a discussion on this thread before about the x and y variables and what they meant. I believe they are the coordinates of where the mouse was triggered.

I'll keep plugging away. :D

Sheri

I'll keep plugging away. :D

Sheri

SOLVED IT!!!

So, if this happens to anyone else this is what worked for me.

It was that darn 'tep_get_prid' function! It was stripping the attributes from the product_id in the $wishlist query so that it was only passing the product id (29) and not the options(1) and attributes (15).

Here is the line (about 141)

$wishlist_id = tep_get_prid($wishlist['products_id']);

Change to

$wishlist_id = $wishlist['products_id'];

Works like a charm now!! Thanks for being my sounding board guys! :thumbsup:

I think I'll leave the public redirect to itself. I like the "Item In Cart" idea :P

Sheri

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, first sorry for my English - it's not my native language and I'm better on reading than writing in it :blush:

I love this contribution :D Thanks for developing and sharing this code with us :)

I have made small changes for my site (translated it to polish and added column with model number) and now it's working great for me. But I have small feature request:

I have shop with unique products in limited quantity, so very quickly my clients get message "not in stock" on wishlist. And as there aren't any real possibility that this product will be in my stock again - my clients would like to remove it from wishlist. In version 3.5d products with 0 quantity can't be bought or removed from wishlist because there is no box to check for remove and add buttons below products list.

Here is link to my public wishlist on my site - the wishlist.php file looks similar.. there is no possibility to remove product named "TARCZA"

Could You add remove button or something in column "Check" in next version of Wishlist?

Greetings, anka725

Sorry for double post :-"

But I have do it !! :D

To add working remove button in column "SELECT" to product not in stock You need to edit wishlist.php like this:

1. find code:

/*******************************************************************
* PREVENT THE ITEM FROM BEING ADDED TO CART IF NO LONGER AVAILABLE *
*******************************************************************/

if($products['products_status'] != 0) {
			echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('add_wishprod[]',$wishlist_id);
		}

2. replace with code:

} else echo tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', 'Remove from Wishlist', $wishList->remove($wishlist_id));

Well this was easy :rolleyes: sorry for bothering you with my silly feature request :blush:

Grettings, anka725

} else echo tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', 'Remove from Wishlist', $wishList->remove($wishlist_id));

Hi, after some testing I have warning for you - this code is removing automatically all products not in stock from wishlist after loading wishlist for frist time.. it no good because I want my clients to chose if and when remove products from wishlist..

So this feature of mine isn't that easy as I thought :huh: need some help :-"

Greetings, anka725

OK this is my last post :blush: really :-"

I got it right finally B)

Right code:

} else {
				echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link('wishlist_remove.php', 'delete_id=' . $products['products_id']) .'">' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', 'Remove from Wishlist', 'name="delete_prod" value="delete_prod"') . '</a>';
		}

And you need make new file wishlist_remove.php and place it in /catalog/ with wishlist.php

code for this new file:

<?php require('includes/application_top.php'); ?>
<?php $delete_id = $_GET['delete_id']; $wishList->remove($delete_id); ?>
<?php tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_WISHLIST)); ?>

Now I have working remove button next to any product out of stock on Clients wishlists :)

Many thanks for this fine contribution :thumbsup:

After I updated my cart to utilize the wishlist contrib and have ran into several issues -- some of which I think are discussed within this post but if anyone could walk me through (newbie at large here) that would be great.

My first issue is upon doing the install - my site appears to be missing a stylesheet even though it is present and the product_info.php file calls for it. Please have a look - http://www.inaudia.com/iav2

Second - the add to cart and remove from wish list features don't seem to work. Also - when you click to add to wishlist - it will take you to your wishlist but doesnt offer a continue shopping button. Is that a feature that should be working?

Here is my product_info.php file

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 } else {
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
  $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
} else {
  $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
  $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
} else {
  $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
}

//DISPLAY PRODUCT WAS ADDED TO WISHLIST IF WISHLIST REDIRECT IS ENABLED 
if(tep_session_is_registered('wishlist_id')) {
?>
<tr>  
	<td class="messageStackSuccess"><?php echo PRODUCT_ADDED_TO_WISHLIST; ?></td>
</tr> 
<?php 
	tep_session_unregister('wishlist_id');
}
?>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main">
<?php
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
		<tr>
		  <td align="center" class="smallText">
<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
		  </td>
		</tr>
	  </table>
<?php
}
?>
	  <p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		<tr>
		  <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
		</tr>
<?php
  $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
  while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
	$products_options_array = array();
	$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
	  $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
	  if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
		$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
	  }
	}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
	  $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
	} else {
	  $selected_attribute = false;
	}
?>
		<tr>
		  <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
		  <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
		</tr>
<?php
  }
?>
	  </table>
<?php
}
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
} else {
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td align="center"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_wishlist.gif', 'Add to Wishlist', 'name="wishlist" value="wishlist"');?></td>
			<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td>
<?php
if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
  echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
} else {
  include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
}
 }
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Thank You for your help on this matter in advance. I look forward to working with you.

Jerett

My first issue is upon doing the install - my site appears to be missing a stylesheet even though it is present and the product_info.php file calls for it. Please have a look - http://www.inaudia.com/iav2

This issue seems to have resolved itself. I am so lost on how that happened but I wont complain.

The issue with the buttons not working is still there.

I think my answer is further back in this forum so Ill see what I can pull from it but if anyone has the heart to look over my code above and spell it out before I go search for the lost tomb of the wish list confusion - please do so.

I may have found a bug.

When I add a product with attributes into the wishlist, the attribute shows up fine in the wishlist, all works well here. However, when I then click on the product link from within the wishlist, it takes me to the product info page yet the actual product attribute (which was added to the wishlist) is not selected.

It doesnt just happen to me. I have Googled other oscommerce shops with the wishlist contribution and the same happens.

Now for the freaky part. If this product which you have added to the wishlist is in your shopping cart, and you do as above and click on the product link from within the wishlist, it takes you to the product info page WITH the actual product attribute showing.

This is a shame, because your friends/family for example viewing the public wishlist (the same happens here, not just in wishlist.php) will not be taken to the attribute which you have selected, just the product which you have selected with the default product attribute showing.

Am I correct, is this a BUG?

It's not a bug, its a feature I never implemented. Reason being is when the product is in YOUR cart, the attributes are held in the session and are easily extracted to select the attributes accordingly. Now when you click from someone else's wishlist, its THEIR wishlist not yours so the session contents are not in YOUR session. I didn't feel this feature was important enough to add more query's to the product_info.php page. If you want to implement it, by all means.

-Dennis

Are there any takers for this? I know that my skills are not advanced enough to implement this useful addition...

Luke Ray

It's not a bug, its a feature I never implemented. Reason being is when the product is in YOUR cart, the attributes are held in the session and are easily extracted to select the attributes accordingly. Now when you click from someone else's wishlist, its THEIR wishlist not yours so the session contents are not in YOUR session. I didn't feel this feature was important enough to add more query's to the product_info.php page. If you want to implement it, by all means.

-Dennis

Hi,

I have a small problem. When I have this in the column_right.php page it then does not show any of the boxes below it.

if($wishList->count_wishlist() != '0') {
require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'wishlist.php');
}

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Philip

Sorry, I try to install since a few days and keep getting following error in the product_info.php after i added the lines of code as described. I checked, rechecked and checked once more. But I cannot see whats wrong

Parse error: parse error in /srv/www/htdocs/web66/html/catalog/product_info.php on line 269

Any ideas?

bbrip

hi,

have installed the latest wishlist... and everything is working fine...

Except the emails are not being sent ???

Any ideas...

Thanks

Ps Email is working fine for the rest of the site..

Edited by stirnpanzer

Still struggling with this wishlist installation

I believe I nailed down where the root cause is. It doesn not seem to be able to find the object "$wishList" - with the capital "L". In which module is this object actually being defined?

Thanks for any clues

Burkhard

Still struggling with this wishlist installation

I believe I nailed down where the root cause is. It doesn not seem to be able to find the object "$wishList" - with the capital "L". In which module is this object actually being defined?

Thanks for any clues

Burkhard

i'm facing the same problem

so after trying the steps given in the previos messages

it didnt work

so i tried using mysql 4 rather than what i'm currently using mysql 5

it worked perfectly

so just a question blake does it not support mysql 5?

i even tried changing all the instances of wishList to wishlist

still the same

any way my configuration is

apache 2.058

mysql 5

php ....Apache/2.0.58 (Win32) PHP/5.1.4

HELPPPPPPP