• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

quick product entry

ICe45x

I didn't know where to post this but, I'm trying to upload alot of products at once in the minimum amount of time. I installed Easy Populate, so I'm able to take a CSV file and transfer the product info into it, but regarding images the company i'm working with doesn't provide any. Can anyone suggest a way I can get these images with the least amount of work, I dont want to spend days typing the image links into the csv for 100's of products and I dont want to keep clicking save on every manufacturer website for the images.

Thanks ahead of time for the help.

Cory

Looks like your going to have to do some legwork, no matter how you go about it.

What I would do is find a site that sells the same thing, and ask the webmaster for a hand.

Looks like your going to have to do some legwork, no matter how you go about it.

What I would do is find a site that sells the same thing, and ask the webmaster for a hand.

I'm not sure who I should contact, but companies have websites with thousands of products they don't do it by hand they must have a way.

Archived