• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SecureTrading

000---000

Hi,

I have a problem with SecureTrading payments. I can set SecureTrading up to take payments via credit card, but for some reason it won't return the order details to the database. I have 3 sites which require the ST payments to work on. i have had it working, but each different site should use a different set of forms. I have put 3 sets of forms onto the ST server accordingly, each with their own successX.html (and other pags). However, once ST takes the payment, it will only use the default success.html page o show the order details. I have changed each sites set of documents within the admin section, but cannot see where or how to change it anywhere else in order to get each site to use its own set of forms. Can someone help please.

Matt

oscommerce_community_forums.gif

• 5 months later...

Hi,

It sounds like you are seeing the correct form, lets say you want to use 3

Once you have set your payment page set in the securetading module to 3, you will see the form3.html when you get to the payment page.

If you the continue to a success or failure page you will see the success.html or failure.html, if you think you are seeing the form0 call support because 0 is for your virtual terminal and not your payment pages.

If this is what is happening then you need to add the following line to your forms

<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME="formref" VALUE="$formref">

oscommerce tells the cgi script behind the form which form ref to use, the form needs to tell the rest of the pages what to use so by adding this line you are keeping the formref info through out the order process and passing it onto the success/failure and emails. :)

• 1 month later...

You say that you have 3 sites - are you using the same payment page for all of them? I am trying to set up a 2nd site on the same merchant number but I want the customer to see a different form page when entering their details.

Do you know if this is possible - I keep getting the original form although it does send confirmation emails to the new site address and I have a file called form2.html uploaded. After successful payment I get sent back to my first sites success page! Any ideas?

Thanks

David

From the Securetrading setup guide I see that I have to add a formref field to the order and payment pages - unfortuantely I have no idea how to do this. Any ideas?

Thanks

David

Archived