• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Support Thread for Supertracker Contribution

equilla

Hi all.

Just installed Supertracker and got the following problems:

1. Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class currencies in (edit)/admin/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 16

Uncommented: include ('includes/classes/currencies.php');

$currency = new currencies();

and it worked.

2. Every report works except for Last 10 Visitors which produces:

Fatal error: Unknown(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition <b>currencies</b> of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ the session was started in /(edit)/admin/supertracker.php on line 636

Obviously related to error 1 but how do I solve the problem?

Cheers.

Ken

I've developed for myself an extension to supertracker called salestracker

Equilla I hope you don't mind this, I'm an avid user of supertracker and thought about starting a new thread, but as this contrib only works when supertracker is installed I thought to mention it here. If people wish me to continue I can ofc move the support elsewhere.

What it does

This needs no new SQL as it uses the osC and supertracker tables

A dropdown menu of ..

Today

Yesterday

This week

This month

Shows at a glance ..

Sale value

Customer (click on link to see invoice)

Referrer

Ad campaign

Payment method (shows red if [PayPal IPN])

Status (click on link to edit the order/change status)

Total Sales

Corrected sales (Less shipping and [PayPal IPN] and refunds)

Corrections made e.g.

Shipping ?X

Other corrections ?X

Description of Other Corrections e.g.

Customer: Joe Bloggs Refund: ?X

Customer: Jane Bloggs [PayPal IPN] ?X

Is anyone interested in this being added as a sub-contribution?

I am about to install the supertracker V3.2b and would be VERY interested in your addon. If it does not get released could you please PM me any details.

Thanks

I have just installed this contrib and all seemed to go well, no errors or anything.

BUT........and this is a big but.

I go to Admin > Reports > Supertracker

I have no enteries at all.

Supertracker

Database Info: the Supertracker database currently holds 0 rows (oldest record : )

I have tried it myself and got a mate to have a go as well (so it was a differnent IP address)

But nothing showed at all.

Any ideas?

I have just installed this contrib and all seemed to go well, no errors or anything.

BUT........and this is a big but.

I go to Admin > Reports > Supertracker

I have no enteries at all.

I have tried it myself and got a mate to have a go as well (so it was a differnent IP address)

But nothing showed at all.

Any ideas?

I am still not getting any enteries in the supertracker database table. Anyone know what would be causing this?

I have double and triple checked all the files and they seem OK

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to install this fantastic contribution but am receiving an error once i add the code to application top. The error reads:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DNUMBER in /home/dtotrans/public_html/ladyloving/includes/application_top.php on line 237

Line 237 corresponds to this section:

// verify the IP address if the feature is enabled
 if (SESSION_CHECK_IP_ADDRESS == 'True') {
$ip_address = tep_get_ip_address();
if (!tep_session_is_registered('SESSION_IP_ADDRESS')) {
  $SESSION_IP_ADDRESS = $ip_address;
  tep_session_register('SESSION_IP_ADDRESS');
}

The exact line being $ip_address = tep_get_ip_address();

Does anyone have any ideas? Hav ei missed something obvious?

Best Regards

Donna

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to install this fantastic contribution but am receiving an error once i add the code to application top. The error reads:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DNUMBER in /home/dtotrans/public_html/ladyloving/includes/application_top.php on line 237

Line 237 corresponds to this section:

// verify the IP address if the feature is enabled
 if (SESSION_CHECK_IP_ADDRESS == 'True') {
$ip_address = tep_get_ip_address();
if (!tep_session_is_registered('SESSION_IP_ADDRESS')) {
  $SESSION_IP_ADDRESS = $ip_address;
  tep_session_register('SESSION_IP_ADDRESS');
}

The exact line being $ip_address = tep_get_ip_address();

Does anyone have any ideas? Hav ei missed something obvious?

Best Regards

Donna

Hi All,

I still haven't resolved this...does anyone have any ideas?

Best Regards

Donna

Hi All,

I still haven't resolved this...does anyone have any ideas?

Best Regards

Donna

Ok, just in case anyone else has this error...i appear to have resolved it. When modifying the application_top.php file through Cpanel it appears that after the file was saved it added an actuall IP address on that line instead of the variable. The work around was to take a copy of the un-modified file, insert the code for this contribution, then overwrite the file on the server by uploading it.

Hope this helps some in the future.

Regards

Donna

I'm looking for some help with the PPC area of this mod.

I've set it up correctly...i think :-" , and i've had a good read through this thread.

The problem is clicks on my ad in google adwords are not being recorded in this mod ?

is this correct for the search phrase "radio control boats"?

$ppc = array ('googlead' => array ('title' => 'Google Adwords', 'keywords' => 'rcb:radio_control_boats'));

My link in google looks like this -

http://mysite.com/index.php?cPath=27ref=googlead&keyw=radio_control_boats

And the link generated by google when i click on the ad and arrive at my site looks like -

http://mysite.com/index.php?cPath=27ref=googlead&keyw=radio_control_boats&gclid=CLxvfrGet4dCESxZQglouiUiDX

But the PPC log in admin shows no clicks for that search term ?

Is it a www. - non www. problem ?

it shows me in the list of last ten visitors as coming via that link, but nothing in the PPC section.

I'd like to get this setup , but don't want to carry on untill i kow i'm doing this the right way ? :blush:

?

Hi,

just an observation, but you've got a missing "&" in the URL you posted. It should read:

http://mysite.com/index.php?cPath=27&r...o_control_boats

(& added before ref=).

the result of your URL would be that cPath equals '27ref=googlead' and the ref parameter would not be set.

Regards,

Mark

just an observation, but you've got a missing "&" in the URL you posted.

Thanks equilla. I've changed that and now get a report of 4 reffererals for that Key Word when clicked on by me.

But..... :blush:

This is my PPC array now -

$ppc = array ('googlead' => array ('title' => 'Google Adwords', 'keywords' => 'rcb:radio control boats'));
$ppc = array ('goshopping' => array ('title' => 'GoShopping.com', 'keywords' => 'mstruck:mstruck'));

and so my urls for each of those are -

http://mysite.com/index.php?cPath=27&ref=googlead&keyw=rcb

http://mysite.com/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=46&ref=goshopping&keyw=mstruck

I end up with these reports ....but only one at at time. It shows only the first one in the array at a time -

Google Adwords - Total Referrals 4
radio control boats : Refferals , Average Time: mins, Average Clicks:

Go Shopping.com - Total Referrals 0
mstruck : Refferals , Average Time: mins, Average Clicks:

I think my array code is wrong , as only one PPC campaign will show at once in admin , one seems to cancel out the other.

??

Edited by andytc

Hi,

the problem comes because you've redefined the array in that second statement, so it overwrites the first definition of $ppc.

You need to combine the definition of the 2 campaigns into one array statement like this:

$ppc = array ('googlead' => array ('title' => 'Google Adwords', 'keywords' => 'rcb:radio control boats'),

'goshopping' => array ('title' => 'GoShopping.com', 'keywords' => 'mstruck:mstruck'));

Hopefully I've got that right - not quite awake yet....

Cheers,

Mark

Found an SQL Injection risk with Supertracker, to see if you are at risk, pull up a product page:

/index/product_info.php/ ... some_product_name

Now insert a some roque characters into the product name. ie.

som'e"produc(t<)name

Hit return, if you see a SQL error message, then your site can be hacked from here.

I added my copy of /includes/functions/general.php and /includes/classes/supertracker.php to the contribution section for anyone interested in using or improving.

Please do a compare & merge ONLY with my files; as most people here, I have 10,000 customizations on my site and with only 100 documented :)

The SECURITY FIX revisions are NOTED with REV 14 - createvideo

Hi,

I recently moved my admin directory to another directory and am now getting an SQL error when trying to delete supertracker info. Any ideas???

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

DELETE from supertracker ORDER by tracking_id ASC LIMIT

[TEP STOP]

Thanks

Daz

Hello,

Great contribution, thank you!

I was wondering if this contribution can be modified to display a report of "Search Keywords Used in Completed Sales"?

This feature would be invaluable in determining which Google Adwords campaign keywords are the most effective.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your reply and help,

DP

I am having the same problem DeadDingo was having... Supertracker installed just fine but is not inserting rows into the database. Any ideas? Dingo, how'd you fix this issue?

I think I had to manually enter the SQL commands into the database (even though the system said it did it for me)

I think I had to manually enter the SQL commands into the database (even though the system said it did it for me)

Thanks for replying Dingo. I deleted the table Supertracker install had created and manually created the table with the provided SQL code using phpMyAdmin. Still no rows being inserted into the database. I recieve no errors, no hint of any problem, just no rows inserting into the database. Anyone else ever experience this?

Have you done this bit?

Step 3.

Edit /catalog/includes/application_top.php and add the following code before the last ?> in the file:

//Do the superstats business	
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'supertracker.php');
$tracker = new supertracker;
$tracker->update();

I might of originally forgotten to add that bit as well (or I just dreamed that :-" )