• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Support Thread for Supertracker Contribution

equilla

I'm having the same problem as the posters above, where the index page is blank after adding the lines to application_top.php.

It would appear that the problem lies with the third line of the code, as I've added them one at a time and it works until the third line is added, as below:

$tracker->update();

I'm using STS, and I'm not sure if that could be the cause of the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you have a this error

1054 - Unknown column 'agent' in 'group statement'

SELECT *, COUNT(*) as total FROM supertracker GROUP BY agent order by total DESC

in top agents Let me know

and if you not and u know how fix that pls let me know too

Thanks in advance

Niki

I'm having the same problem as the posters above, where the index page is blank after adding the lines to application_top.php.

It would appear that the problem lies with the third line of the code, as I've added them one at a time and it works until the third line is added, as below:

$tracker->update();

I'm using STS, and I'm not sure if that could be the cause of the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey there,

I've got a problem when install this contr.

1054 - Unknown column 'agent' in 'field list'

INSERT INTO `supertracker` (`ip_address`, `browser_string`, `country_code`, `country_name`,

`referrer`,`referrer_query_string`,`landing_page`,`exit_page`,`time_arrived`,`last_click`, `agent`)

VALUES ('75.206.139.134','Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3)

Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3','us', 'United States', 'http://brand-n-

style.com/admin/supertracker.php', 'report=success_refer','/','/index.php','2008-10-07

20:09:09','2008-10-07 20:09:09','')

[TEP STOP]

anyone can help me pls. I've been looking for kind of this tracking system long time

Thanks in advance

Niki

Did you run the sql in phpmyadmin?

hi when i added the contribution to my site my store front no longer shows up how do i fix it?

thank you in advance for your help

Restore your back up files that you made before installing the contribution.

Hi All,

Like the many folks who have posted above, when I install SuperTracker, my online catalogue disappears. In place of the index page, I get this message:

INSERT INTO `supertracker` (`ip_address`, `browser_string`, `country_code`, `country_name`, `referrer`,`referrer_query_string`,`landing_page`,`exit_page`,`time_arrived`,`last_click`, `agent`) VALUES ('216.211.59.244','Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1','ca', 'Canada', 'http://www.mydomain.com/', '','/catalog/','/catalog/index.php','2008-10-26 21:35:45','2008-10-26 21:35:45','')

[TEP STOP]

In the above quote I have substituted "mydomain" for my own domain name.

I did run supertracker_setup_db.php. It was successful. The Admin side seems to be functional, but the tracker is not tracking. The SuperTracker screen in Admin says:

Database Info: the Supertracker database currently holds 0 rows (oldest record : )

even though I have had lots of traffic in the last few hours.

Anyone know what is wrong? I am really looking forward to using this contribution!

Thanks,

~Wendy

P.S.: I have restored my storefront by removing the SuperTracker code from application_top.php .

Edited by WoodsWalker

Hi Folks - Me again!

Problem solved. I had read backwards in this thread, but not far enough. Finally found the same question at Post #490.

It seems the installation into the database leaves out a row called "agent". You have to go into the database and insert that row.

Equilla, who maintains this contribution, will probably fix it on the next update.

Otherwise, it looks good and I look forward to supertracking. :)

~Wendy

Restore your back up files that you made before installing the contribution.

i did that allready and got the store working again but if i put the code back in then my store stops working what do i need to do to get this contrbution working?

thank you

i did that allready and got the store working again but if i put the code back in then my store stops working what do i need to do to get this contrbution working?

thank you

If you made no error on the install, it must be imcompatible with your template.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, All,

I've been using Supertracker for a month now, and enjoying it. But last night I decided to remove the 7000 oldest rows of data, using the interface that Supertracker provides. The only other thing I did at that time, prior to removing the rows, was to use phpMA to export these rows as a spreadsheet file to my PC.

I noticed this morning that Supertracker stopped recording at that point. There have been no new rows of data. Normally I would have had 100 by now. Folks and bots are visiting the site - I can see them in Who's Online.

Any ideas? :unsure:

Thanks,

~Wendy

Edited by WoodsWalker

Sorry, hold the phone, I was being a moron. :blush:

I got worried when I looked in phpMA this morning and thought there were no new entries, but I must have twiddled something in there, as the newest rows are now appearing at the top instead of the bottom (which I like better, actually).

Naturally, this morning I looked at the bottom of the table, which contained entries from last night around the time I dumped the data.

All is well.

Hi all,

I just installed Supertracker but got the following error message after i called up the index.html:

INSERT INTO `supertracker` (`ip_address`, `browser_string`, `country_code`, `country_name`, `referrer`,`referrer_query_string`,`landing_page`,`exit_page`,`time_arrived`,`last_click`, `agent`) VALUES ('84.59.99.240','Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3','de', 'Germany', '', '','/shop/','/shop/index.php','2008-11-29 23:26:36','2008-11-29 23:26:36','')

[TEP STOP]

Not sure what any of this means, but I would really appreciate some pointers!

Open Source Newsletter: PhPList

Open Source Questionnaire: Lime Survey

Hi all,

I just installed Supertracker but got the following error message after i called up the index.html:

Not sure what any of this means, but I would really appreciate some pointers!

did you run the sql file in phpmyadmin?

No, I used the provided supertracker_setup_db.php, which resulted in the message that all was inserted correctly.

Edited by NewBudda

Open Source Newsletter: PhPList

Open Source Questionnaire: Lime Survey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I havent installed the last contribution (20 dec) but i have the older one.

I got these errors:

Supertracker

Database Info: the Supertracker database currently holds 0 rows (oldest record : )

To delete oldest data, enter the number of rows to remove:

Please select a report to view:

And when I click Erase, it gives following error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

DELETE from supertracker ORDER by tracking_id ASC LIMIT

[TEP STOP]

Any help ? <_<

Edited by supplementler

Hi,

Great contribution, I can see this being very useful as the data builds up!

One minor issue though, on the report "Last 10 Site visitors" the button "Next Ten Results" at the bottom does'nt work!

No errors or anything, just does'nt do anything!

I've had a good look through the firum, but can't find anything, and seing as it's on a new page I doubt it's anything to do with my install... (Though happy to be proved wrong!)

Any ideas?

Cheers

Mat

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Great contribution, I can see this being very useful as the data builds up!

One minor issue though, on the report "Last 10 Site visitors" the button "Next Ten Results" at the bottom does'nt work!

No errors or anything, just does'nt do anything!

I've had a good look through the firum, but can't find anything, and seing as it's on a new page I doubt it's anything to do with my install... (Though happy to be proved wrong!)

Any ideas?

Cheers

Mat

I have a same problem.

Can anyone help?

Thx

This gives some great information, but is it not a pain to have to login on the admin side everytime that a query is run?????

Frederick C Brace,III PA-C

www.21st-tees.com (osc)

www.tanda-designs.com (osc)

I just tried the newer versions and the next ten button does not work as reported.

I reverted back to the

Supertracker v3.2b-agent

version which did work and continues to work.