• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing Header tag information

Coastie

Hello all,

i have installed header tags, everything is going ok but i am a little dismayed when i view the source for me main page.

this source looks like this

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html dir="LTR" lang="en">

<head>

<!-- BOF: Generated Meta Tags -->

<title></title>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

<META NAME="Description" Content="osCommerce : What's New Here? - Hardware Software DVD Movies osCommerce : What's New Here? - Hardware Software DVD Movies">

<META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="Hardware Software DVD Movies What's New Here? Hardware Software DVD Movies What's New Here?">

<META NAME="Reply-to" CONTENT="[email protected]">

the title, description and replyto are not correct and i donm't know where it is getting this information from????????

HELP Please

Clearly this is not what i had intended on having displayed on my site and am a little confised as to why it is there and how to get rid of it.

i am also interested in doing an add to the database that is the same as the add to database that was in the instructions "In phpMyAdmin use: UPDATE products_description set PRODUCTS_HEAD_TITLE_TAG = PRODUCTS_NAME" but to emit this to the keyword description accross all products in the same way. If any knows how to do this please let me know.

Thanks guys and girls

Coasti.