• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Switching store from one host to another

fionna

Please help-I have tried uploading all of the files, changing the configs and all I get are errors-its been a year or so since I installed this, and now I'm lost!

Errors like:

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory .... /includes/application_top.php on line 285

So I even tried bypassing that and putting english.php instead of the $language . '.php' that is on the line 285, and it came up with more errors-shouldn't be this hard?? :'(

Please help-I have tried uploading all of the files, changing the configs and all I get are errors-its been a year or so since I installed this, and now I'm lost!

Errors like:

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory .... /includes/application_top.php on line 285

So I even tried bypassing that and putting english.php instead of the $language . '.php' that is on the line 285, and it came up with more errors-shouldn't be this hard?? :'(

Look like a config.php problem but have your checked the file/director permissions?

Citizen of US Minor Outlying Islands

Archived