• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce Shutdown

sajata-e

Hello every one,

My name is SAJATA-E and I am having major problems with my osCommerce shop. It's been running just fine for the past four months with no errors or issues until today. I went to check to see if I had any orders but instead of getting the admin page I got this error message:

1016 - Can't open file: 'sessions.MYI'. (errno: 145)

select value from sessions where sesskey = '05e2eeb8a7d70291319bd8b86c5b2037' and expiry > '1124233226'

[TEP STOP]

If anyone can help please help me. When I saw the message I just wanted to cry :'(

I worked so hard to get my site just the way I like it and it has been doing well and not this. What's going on with this message. I don't even understand it. It doesn't even tell me what to do.

Please help.

Do you have phpMyAdmin available on the server?

Local: Mac OS X 10.5.8 - Apache 2.2/php 5.3.0/MySQL 5.4.10 • Web Servers: Linux

Tools: BBEdit, Coda, Versions (Subversion), Sequel Pro (db management)

Do you have phpMyAdmin available on the server?

No but I can install it. I am using core FTP program to get to the files.

Do you know what file I need to correct in order to fix the problem? Here is my site so you can take a look:

http://www.sajata-eford2bd.com/osc

If you could help I would be so happy :lol:

Good karma will flow to the first nice person who helps me out with this problem.

Thanks bunches guys.

The fix should be pretty simple.

Install phpMyAdmin, look down the list of tables on the left until you find sessions (that's the error you got).

Select it then look at the tabs at the top of the window. Choose Operations and click Repair Table (It's under Table maintenance).

You could also empty the table, it's only session data and there can't be any active users, right? ;)

Local: Mac OS X 10.5.8 - Apache 2.2/php 5.3.0/MySQL 5.4.10 • Web Servers: Linux

Tools: BBEdit, Coda, Versions (Subversion), Sequel Pro (db management)

The fix should be pretty simple.

Install phpMyAdmin, look down the list of tables on the left until you find sessions (that's the error you got).

Select it then look at the tabs at the top of the window. Choose Operations and click Repair Table (It's under  Table maintenance).

You could also empty the table, it's only session data and there can't be any active users, right?  ;)

The Problem is totally fixed.

Thanks bunches AlanR you rock :thumbsup:

I've been working my butt off for the last few weeks and I just could not take another thing fallen apart on me. It took me awile to design my site so when I saw the error message I totally lost it. Thanks for talking me down dude.

Archived