• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Access denied when try to make a account

R3b0rN

Can someone plz tell me why if somoene wants to log in or make a account they get "access denied" error? ALL files in my FTP have write + read access... so I dont understand what could be possibly wrong...

I hope someone can help me!

Best regards, Angelo

I gave ALL files 777 permission but still I get the same error.

Can someone PLZ specify what files need read+write access?

Ill put all to 644 and only the files u will tell me to 777 (execute + read + write)

I am really desperate by now lmao :)

Hope someone can help me out.

If u wanna check it out,

http://rebreb.tollfreepage.com/catalog/index.php

and try to make a account at

https://rebreb.tollfreepage.com/catalog/create_account.php

Best regards, Angelo

another thing... i can add stuff to basket but when i go to CHECK OUT i get the same error... IE says "page cannot be displayed" and FireFox says "no access" so plz help me out! :'( :'( :'(

I use the same host, I noticed hat your using there free hosting plan so you won't have email support for orders or anything else so thats one issue you will need to address.

As for the other problem, I see that your trying to use SSL, did you purchase and install a SSL Cert? If not, edit your include/configure.php and change secure server to false. Also need to do it in admin/includes/configure.php.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

Archived