• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need help with Categories Box Images Contrib.

ironmoo

I am using the Categories Box Images contribution and there are some things I want to look differently. I don't like the appearance of the infobox itself. All I want in the whole left column is just the pictures that are in the infobox - no 'Categories' title, no corner image, and no white background for the table the pictures are lined up in. I have searched the forums and documentation for answers and have looked everywhere except where the answer is. To see what I am talking about you can look at my website at

www.countryhomeart.com

I don't have any subcategories, and never will, which simplifies things a bit. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can do this? I am fine with making the infobox all the same color as my page background or even not using the infobox altogether, just so long as I can just have those pictures only show up on my website. (Yes, I'm aware the design is in need of major tweeking, especially since I'm selling art).

Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated!