• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Free Shipping and multiple flat rate

shahin

Hi,

I have given my customers delivery options to select

1. Weekdays(Monday-Friday) cost ?5 pounds

2. Weekends (only Saturday) cost ?10 pounds.

And order over ?100 pounds is free shipping.

I want to use this free shipping for both of my delivery options.

For example.

If the order total is ?70 pounds and the customer choose Weekends(Saturday)shipping, the total he needs to pay will be ?70+?10= ?80 pounds

If the order total is ?70 pounds and the customer choose weekdays(mon-friday) shipping, the total he needs to pay will be ?70+?5=?75 pounds.

However, If the order total is more than ?100 pounds ,the shipping cost will be free.

But still I want that the customer will be possible to select the weekend or weekdays option.

For example,

If customer's order total is more than ?100 pounds and he choose weekdays option, I want to display

Weekdays (Monday-Friday) delivery:

free delivery.

If customer's order total is more than ?100 pounds and he choose weekends option, I want to display

Weekends (only Saturday )delivery:

free delivery.

How can I implement this?

Regards,

Shahin.

Hi,

I have given my customers delivery options to select

1. Weekdays(Monday-Friday) cost    ?5 pounds

2. Weekends (only Saturday)  cost    ?10 pounds.

And order over ?100 pounds is free shipping.

I want to use this free shipping for both of my delivery options.

For example.

If the order total is ?70 pounds and the customer choose Weekends(Saturday)shipping, the total he needs to pay will be ?70+?10= ?80 pounds

If the order total is ?70 pounds and the customer choose weekdays(mon-friday) shipping, the total he needs to pay will be ?70+?5=?75 pounds.

However, If the order total is more than ?100 pounds ,the shipping cost will be free.

But still I want that the customer will be possible to select the weekend or weekdays option.

How can I implement this?

Regards,

Shahin.

Hi There a standard module for free shipping that will apply to both week days and weekend in the contributions area, unless yours is a mod of the same contribution

( WARNING )

I think I know what Im talking about.

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP

Hi There a standard module for free shipping that will apply to both week days and weekend in the contributions area, unless yours is a mod of the same contribution

Dear WiseWombat,

Could you please explain me the details of this?

And which contribution I need to install to use free shipping and weekdays/weekends delivery together?

Regards,

Shahin

Archived