• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with Payment Modules

heptan

I searched in the forum, but I couldn't find an answer - so please don't slap me if this was already discussed before - just give me a hint or a link. :thumbsup:

I have osCommerce 2.2 MS2 from 2003/06/09 running on a freebsd box.

Its up and running more than a year with several contributions integrated,

I cannot even remember all which we integrated.. :-"

However, now we tried to include Moneybookers.com and Paypal.

Paypal was already included (maybe an old contribution) - but never used.

Now I installed the moneybookers Contribution (File Header Version Info: moneybookers.php,v 1.38 2003/01/28).

Paypal

We used to offer moneyorder and the rechnung (invoice in english?) modules until now.

If I activate the Paypal module, It does not show up in the list for the customers to choose it.

Now even the moneyorder does never show again whatever i configure - somehow I got messed up - but I don't know where or how.

Moneybookers.com

The Moneybookers.com module shows up when activated, I get forwarded to https://www.moneybookers.com/app/payment.pl?rid=xxxxxx but I get an Error from Moneybookers.com: "invalid amount"

I looked through a lot of files, but I'm not able to figure out for what to look! :blink:

I checked the Knowledge Base and the Documenation too.

Maybe someone can give me a little direction - that would be great! B)

• 10 months later...
I searched in the forum, but I couldn't find an answer - so please don't slap me if this was already discussed before - just give me a hint or a link. :thumbsup:

I have osCommerce 2.2 MS2 from 2003/06/09 running on a freebsd box.

Its up and running more than a year with several contributions integrated,

I cannot even remember all which we integrated.. :-"

However, now we tried to include Moneybookers.com and Paypal.

Paypal was already included (maybe an old contribution) - but never used.

Now I installed the moneybookers Contribution (File Header Version Info: moneybookers.php,v 1.38 2003/01/28).

Paypal

We used to offer moneyorder and the rechnung (invoice in english?) modules until now.

If I activate the Paypal module, It does not show up in the list for the customers to choose it.

Now even the moneyorder does never show again whatever i configure - somehow I got messed up - but I don't know where or how.

Moneybookers.com

The Moneybookers.com module shows up when activated, I get forwarded to https://www.moneybookers.com/app/payment.pl?rid=xxxxxx but I get an Error from Moneybookers.com: "invalid amount"

I looked through a lot of files, but I'm not able to figure out for what to look! :blink:

I checked the Knowledge Base and the Documenation too.

Maybe someone can give me a little direction - that would be great! B)

I really need to install this I am getting to many chargebacks from paypal. I have the same problem described above please help me.

• 3 months later...

I tried to install this on my cart a few months ago and got the invalid amount problem your talking about. Now I am pretty sure I know what was wrong. I was redoing my cart and started with a new database and fresh cart install. And moneybookers was working fine, no invalid amount issues. Then I started changing my site, after every change I would check to see if money bookers was still working. Well after I deleted all the foreign languages and payment options I started to get the error again. So I did another fresh install and moneybookers worked until I changed the lanuages and payment options. So it must have something to do with them. Anyway I did a third install and went into /catalog/includes/column_left.php and deleted the options there. Moneybookers is working fine for me now.

I just thougth this might help some people so I came here so I could make this post.

Archived