• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

With Mozilla Firefox default language doesnt work

lauri

Hi,

I have 2 languages in my forum, Finnish is DEFAULT and English is second... With IE everything is OK but when browsing to my site with Mozilla Firefox (1.0.6) it shows the English language :'(

What do I have to change, so that Firefox also would follow the rule, that Finnish IS DEFAULT?!

Thank you...

I've done much thinking but the problem still exists. IE sees that default is Finnish and shows Finnish! Firefox for some unknown reason doesn't see that Finnish is default and shows page in English :angry:

I still haven't found answer to my question... and when surfing on my page with Firefox with selected Finnish language suddenly it displays English... why its doing like that? It seems to forget what language was selected and displays English (instead of DEFAULT=Finnish) ?!?!?

Should I enable "Force Cookie Use" in Admin-Configuration-Sessions?

I still haven't found answer to my question... and when surfing on my page with Firefox with selected Finnish language suddenly it displays English... why its doing like that? It seems to forget what language was selected and displays English (instead of DEFAULT=Finnish) ?!?!?

Should I enable "Force Cookie Use" in Admin-Configuration-Sessions?

you are confusing the meaning of DEFAULT.

normally OSC first checks the language setting of your browser.

if that language is supported by your site, that is the language that is used.

if that language is not supported by your site, your site uses your default.

so check the language settings in your browsers.

Treasurer MFC

Archived