• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Possible Infopages Unlimited Update

CameronW

Hey everybody,

We were having a problem on our website with infopages unlimited. We keep session information in the GET data, and so have to properly form all the links on the page to pass the osCsid value. Unfortunately, since infopages unlimited pages pull from a database, php code entered in them won't be executed, and so we couldn't use php inside the infopages unlimited page to generate the session ID.

To solve this problem, I altered information.php to automatically append the osCsid to local links to .php files in an infopages unlimited page. From what I can tell, it works perfectly and solves our problem.

My question is, is this something I should upload to the oscommerce website as an update for the infopages unlimited contribution? I'm worried, because I feel like it's a somewhat major change to the behavior of information.php. Is there a sub-group based on infopages unlimited development that I should talk to, should I just upload my addition as the next 1.x version, or what? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've never done anything with an os project before. Thanks!

-Cameron