• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

File Uploading - Adding Images Doesn't Work

sueireland

Hi There,

I have installed OSC just fine, and it is wonderful -- Thanks to everyone who worked on this.

I cannot upload images. File Upload is turned on in the server info file, and I can go into the SQL database and type in the image path right in the database, and then it shows up, which is great.

But everytime I try to add or change an image in the products or manufacturers, nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

Thanks kindly,

Sue Ireland

Hi There,

I have installed OSC just fine, and it is wonderful -- Thanks to everyone who worked on this.

I cannot upload images.  File Upload is turned on in the server info file, and I can go into the SQL database and type in the image path right in the database, and then it shows up, which is great.

But everytime I try to add or change an image in the products or manufacturers, nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

Thanks kindly,

Sue Ireland

you get any error?

may be u cant write to the images folder.

Unfortunately, there are no error messages. Simply nothing happens. I click, get an hourglass, and then it stays on the same page and says "done".

I went and changed the permissions for the images folder to 777, letting anyone write to the folder, but unfortunately that didn't work either, so I changed it back to the default.

Thanks so much for trying to help, I have no doubt it is a simple hurdle I am overlooking, I simply am stuck at this point.

Archived