• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

product pics won't always show

scripto

i was creating new products for the cart and after about 5 products the pictures started saying "Image Does Not Exist", i tried over and over again and they still wouldn't upload, then the next day my wife got on and made about 10 new products and then it stopped allowing the pictures again, i need this doen by the 15th, any ideas?

i was creating new products for the cart and after about 5 products the pictures started saying "Image Does Not Exist", i tried over and over again and they still wouldn't upload, then the next day my wife got on and made about 10 new products and then it stopped allowing the pictures again, i need this doen by the 15th, any ideas?

I know this sounds pretty dumb but just start at step one and work your way. Whenever that happens to me it's usually because the file is in the wrong place. Try right clicking on the broken image and following the path. Make sure you're dumping it in the right folder. I know it sounds like web programming 101 but it's happened to me a few times. Hopefully this helps.

Web Development, 365... 366 in a leap year.

Archived