• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order fail or rejected in paypal

badgerdid

While testing the paypal ipn thingy i noticed a problem with the orders,

if i go through the checkout process but for some reason it does not go through, maybe not enough funds or i cancel paypal,

then i go to my account it show the order as awaiting payment, my wording while processing the order, payment taken shows when paypal is sucessful,

but there is no way now as the customer i can re-make the payment for this order.

Is there a contribution if a order is not completed/paid for where it can put a checkout button in my account for orders that are pending/awaiting payment?

or resend the order to the cart will work, would be good for repeat orders too, a customer would just be able to see an old order and re -buy the same stuff

i think you will know what i mean

thanks in advance

While testing the paypal ipn thingy i noticed a problem with the orders,

if i go through the checkout process but for some reason it does not go through, maybe not enough funds or i cancel paypal,

then i go to my account it show the order as awaiting payment, my wording while processing the order, payment taken shows when paypal is sucessful,

but there is no way now as the customer i can re-make the payment for this order.

Is there a contribution if a order is not completed/paid for where it can put a checkout button in my account for orders that are pending/awaiting payment?

or resend the order to the cart will work, would be good for repeat orders too, a customer would just be able to see an old order and re -buy the same stuff

i think you will know what i mean

thanks in advance

hmmmm no one?

You are as capable of searching the contributions as anyone else.

If there isn't something to do what you want, it'd have to be custom coded.

Personally, I wouldn't bother - it seems likely to be a pretty rare occurrence, and you can always manually remove "awaiting payment" orders, and Email the customer if necessary.

Yes i know you can delete it but i just thought it would be a good idea if there was a way of re-paying for the order, anything could happen while you are paying, power cut, change your mind, internet connection goes, ETC, ETC

It would be good if you could just look at my orders and click repay or send to cart again,

Might be a good one for the programmers for the next release

Archived