• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Low Stock Report v2.0

homewetbar

Hi guys,

I've just installed new low stock contribution.

I do have link on the admin page, but when I click nothing appears, just blank page.

I've read above about changes for some rows.

Is it something with PHP versions?

What changes should be made? Thanks

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Version 2.03 didn't want to work for me.

I replaced stats_low_stock.php file with one from the version 2.02 and everything fixed.

There must be syntax mistakes in a new version. If anybody find please post here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
(can't edit my post...)

I solved the problem, it was quite easy in fact. Just edit the file stats_low_stock.php

change:

require('includes/application_top.php');
	if ($action=='setflag') {

into this:

require('includes/application_top.php');
	$action=$HTTP_GET_VARS['action']; // this was missing
	if ($action=='setflag') {

Enjoy!

I had the same issue. Thank you for the fix !

Tom

• 7 months later...

Hello,

I have installed the low stock report v2.04 on my oscommerce version 2.2rc2a, but when I am in admin and click on low stock report, I have the following error :

httpGetVars('sorted', 'ASC', array('ASC', 'DESC')); $orderby = $slsc->httpGetVars('orderby', 'stock'); //db_orderby based on orderby switch($orderby) { case 'stock': default: $orderby = 'stock'; $db_orderby = 'p.products_quantity'; break; case 'model': $db_orderby = 'p.products_model'; break; case 'name': $db_orderby = 'pd.products_name'; break; case 'status': $db_orderby = 'pd.products_status'; break; } ?> No. Nom du Produit Quantité Disponible Modèle Ventes sous 60 jours Est. Stock Statut

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit 0, 30' at line 1

select p.products_id, p.products_quantity, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_status from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '4' and p.products_quantity <= 5 group by pd.products_id order by limit 0, 30

I don't know about sql syntax, can someone help me to solve this problem?

Thanks

Carina

• 1 year later...

Hi All,

I'm running Low Stock Report V2.02 and it has worked flawlessly for years. However, I've found a new need for sorting the report by the "Estimated Days" of stock column and can not seem to create the sort link necessary to do it. I'm only a hack when it comes to php, but I have managed (thanks to this forum) to install a lot of great contributions on my cart over the years. I've searched the forums top to bottom and can not seem to find any other help on this topic. I note that others have asked for similar sorting, but haven't been successful.

Can some skilled osc/php guru help a junior hack in need?

TYIA!!!

Alex