osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] product setup fee

edtiger

• 2 weeks later...

Hi edtiger,

Great contrib.

Altough some small thing goes wrong.

The function attributes_setup_price needs to be placed in the general.php for me to have it working.

Step xx : catalog/includes/functions/general.php

Add this :

function attributes_setup_price($products_id) {

$attributes_setup_price = 0;

if (isset($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'])) {

reset($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes']);

while (list($option, $value) = each($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'])) {

$attribute_setup_price_query = tep_db_query("select options_values_price, price_prefix from " .

TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and options_id = '" . (int)$option . "' and

options_values_id = '" . (int)$value . "'");

$attribute_setup_price = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_setup_price_query);

if ($attribute_setup_price['price_prefix'] == '+') {

}

else if ($attribute_setup_price['price_prefix'] == '#') {

$attributes_setup_price += $attribute_setup_price['options_values_price'];

}

else {

}

}

}

return $attributes_setup_price;

}

//eof

/////////////////////////////////

And when you add a product in the cart, the subtotal price is good, but the product price is actual price minus (-) the setup fee so instead of ie 100 + 10 it makes it 100 - 10.

I haven't found the right place to look for it yet.

So you might have a hint for me?

Than I was wondering this.

Could this contrib be adjusted, to not only charge the setup fee per product, but also per product group.

So lets say when I buy 3 product from my supplier at x amout order fee.

I want to charge my customer the order fee only once when they order either one on more of these 3 products?

I've got MVS installed, so there's an Vendor known per product, also there's a order fee field in the MVS tabel.

Now there only needs to be checked wether there are more products order from the same supplier.

And as I'm not that good with PHP, I can't get this thing on the road, so a little help would be wonderfull.

Thanks in advance,

Dom?

• 1 month later...

Hello

I am working on installing this contribution, and so far so good :) I got to

STEP 12: catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php

and

STEP 13: catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php

And can't find those files in my osCommerce files. Could they be specific to another contribution? I don't have a contribution for coupons implemented yet, or maybe I am looking in the wrong spot?

Thanks for your help,

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Works like a champ! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

This is a great contrib. It works great.

But, is there any chance there's a way to get rid of the "(#X.XX)($X.XX)" from the menu on the Product Page so it just reads ($X.XX)?

Also, if anyone has a line on a contribution that applies a single Setup Fee for a category or manufacturer that would be awesome.

• 6 months later...

I love this contribution but it does not add the setup fee total to the http://awardsplaquestrophies.com/awards/ch...onfirmation.php page during checkout. Evertything adds correctly until you hit this page during checkout in which our fee is not added to the total?

To see the error please setup a test account.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Hi all,

i added this contrib "Product Setup fee" but i have some little problems.

i used to display my prices with tax included.

this is ok in product_info.php

but, now when i change to my shopping_cart.php the setup price is shown

WITHOUT tax included.

i would be very very happy if you would help me please!!

contrib_fehler.jpg

thanks and greetings

Anja

I got the same problem, does anybody has a solution

• 4 months later...

love the contribution.

how can easypopulate be adapted for this [CONTRIBUTION] product setup fee?

i am assuming that it is around this area in the code that needs the "#".....

$attribute_values_price_prefix = ($$v_attribute_values_price_var < 0) ? '-' : '+';

..... but i am clueless.

I would even be fine to take out the +,-, and # all together from that column and just have it register the "#" all the time. It would make it alot easier to to the spreadsheet column of numbers with out having to add it.

help!

• 3 months later...
I love this contribution but it does not add the setup fee total to the http://awardsplaquestrophies.com/awards/ch...onfirmation.php page during checkout. Evertything adds correctly until you hit this page during checkout in which our fee is not added to the total?

To see the error please setup a test account.

Thanks

I am having the same problem... has anybody figured this out? Thanks!

• 1 year later...

I don't know where I have gone wrong, but my shop will not add the setup fee once. If I add to cart qty 100 then it will automatically SUBTRACT 100 set up fees!!!

What have I done wrong??? :blink:

Edited by Sardonic76

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I needed a solution for one of my shops where I could charge a one_time set-up fee for products irregardless of product quantity. I created this contribution to solve my problem using product attributes. After this contribution is installed set your Price Prefix in the attribute section to # instead of - or +. Once set, the setup fee is added only once insted of being multiplied by the quantity.

It is possible there are bugs in the code and it has not been tested with any sites which use advanced attribute contributions.

Enjoy, and I will try to help if I can.

Hi, I know this post is years old. This is exactly what I need and I was able to follow the instructions as best I could but up until a part where i Need

STEP 12: catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php

in my version of OSC (2.2 rc2) those files don't exist. do you have an updated or finished modified files you could share? thanks in advance

• 9 months later...

Does anyone have this installed with AJAX Attributes Manager?

I have this contribution installed but can't add my setup costs. I'm assuming I can go through and add on the setup-price in the attributes manager files. I'm hoping someone has this one already working properly. If so, please add into the contribution. In the meantime, I will see if I can.

• 8 months later...

Hey Friends! Could someone please update the instructions regarding to the new version of Oscommerce? I mean 2.2 rc2! This is the only contrib for fix setup fees, and we were many who will be glad to find out how to install properly :( :)

Someone please help!

crying.gif

• 1 year later...