• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Free shipping per product 1.1

caspire

Hi,

I am installing Free shipping per product 1.1, link: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2517

After I installed, when looking at the product info I get this error message:

"1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' p.products_free_shipping from products p, products_description

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_retail_price, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from, p.products_free_shipping from products p, products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '619' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]"

I also have the contribution "EZier New Fields 5.0" which shows amount customer is saving "retail price: 89.99

our price: 45.00

you save: 44.99 or 50%"

I am not sure if this contribution is messing with the Free shipping one or if I have made an error.

Any suggestions? If I did make a mistake, what file is it likely to be in? Product_info.php?

Thank you...

• 2 years later...

Help! I installed Free Shipping Per Product, and all seems fine until checkout!

In my Admin section, I can select the free shipping drop down and enter 0 lbs for an item.

In checkout though, it shows shipping for 3 lbs for this same item that should be free shipping. Even if I add multiple free shipping items in my shopping cart, it still shows the 3 lbs (and only 3 lbs...not 3 lbs. for each item).

Any thoughts? Thanks so much!

Where are the orginal files to upload? It talks about changing files in the later addition/fixes but the link for the orginal changes files is broken.

I started to make the changes and they did not work without the original files so I upload old files from my computer. Now my shopping cart is missing the checkout and remove from cart buttons.

I uploaded:

Catalog/checkout_shipping.php

Catalog/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php

Catalog/includes/modules/shipping/item.php

I need new files for them.

Here the site:

My store

Edited by Jan Zonjee

• 1 month later...

Okay, I pretty much got it to work -- BUT -- all this does is subtract the # of items before calculating per-item shipping. What I need is for it to subtract the free shipping product weights before I pass it along to the UPS module... :/

osC v2.2 RC2a w/ no special templates

PHP Version 5.2.14 / MySQL 5.0.91-community