• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal IPN [TEP STOP]

baesic2

This is the complete error message i get when looking at account

1054 - Unknown column 'products_options_id' in 'field list'

select products_options_id, products_options_values_id, products_options, products_options_values, options_values_price, price_prefix from orders_products_attributes where orders_id = '8' and orders_products_id = '8'

[TEP STOP]

Thank You In Advance, For Your Assistance

From A Newbie Point Of View...

Happiness is Getting OSC Operating to it's fullest potential and

with the help of Contributors and Forum Moderators, we can all do it. Support the cause. Donate to osCommerce.

baesic2

When making a purchase through the check out process seems to wotk flawlessly however when trying to retrieve information on orders whether in admin or customer account area and attempt to look at

"customer Acount"previous order information or ivoice thriough admin I get the following errors

can anyone assist me in making the corrections to my palpal IPN

Here is the error code

select products_options_id, products_options_values_id, products_options, products_options_values, options_values_price, price_prefix from orders_products_attributes where orders_id = '8' and orders_products_id = '8'

[TEP STOP]

with the help of Contributors and Forum Moderators, we can all do it. Support the cause. Donate to osCommerce.

baesic2

The cause of this is one of your changes has added the field products_options_id into the query to select the data but this field does not exist in the database.

You need to either edit the query or add the field to the database.

I take it you didnt add the official IPN module?

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2679

If not I would consider using the above as its as easy to install as uploading 2 files. The file from 10 Feb 2005 seems to be ok. The last update was made by some fool and doesnt work and isnt even paypal related.

The cause of this is one of your changes has added the field products_options_id into the query to select the data but this field does not exist in the database.

If not I would consider using the above as its as easy to install as uploading 2 files. The file from 10 Feb 2005 seems to be ok. The last update was made by some fool and doesnt work and isnt even paypal related.

That copy doesn't seem to work when downloading it from the contribution page from that and I download 10 Feb 2005 I get a txt file Preloader text file. I do not think that is what I am looking for either. Thank you for your assistance. If you have any other suggestions please feel free to assist me.

baesic2

That copy doesn't seem to work when downloading it from the contribution page from that and I download 10 Feb 2005 I get a txt file Preloader text file. I do not think that is what I am looking for either. Thank you for your assistance. If you have any other suggestions please feel free to assist me.

You need to install the full contrribution not just the update, in any case just add the field to the database and the error will do away.

You have modified files - there is an error in your queries, since the table 'orders_products_attributes' does not have a column named 'products_options_id' :blink:

Correct the database queries :D

Perhaps you should use the official IPN module which doesn't require you to alter files :thumbsup:

Matti

You have modified files - there is an error in your queries, since the table 'orders_products_attributes' does not have a column named 'products_options_id'    :blink:

Correct the database queries  :D

Perhaps you should use the official IPN module which doesn't require you to alter files  :thumbsup:

Matti

Exactly what I said in baesic2's other post that he seemed to want to ignore :)

This is the complete error message i get when looking at account

[TEP STOP]

thank you for your assistance I did a complete drop all table and a complete re-install and put the oscommerce_paypal_ipn contribution in with 2 files and for noe in sandbox mode it's working fine now just to fine tune and get the invoice information to pass through to paypal, any ideas?

Thank you I aooreciate you taking the time and pointing me in the right direction.

baesic2

Thanks so much I finally got it running without problems. All assistance and any cross posting was an error on my part thinking they were of the same nature of topic.

baesic2