• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate & Products Attributes

VJ

I have been trying frantically to get EP working on my local site and subdirectory site but it just seems to refresh the page.

This is the code for my easypopulate.php file, in the localhost the tree is http://localhost/catalog and in the subdirectory site it is www.everything-asian.com/aa-osctestsite............

// **** Temp directory ****
// if you changed your directory structure from stock and do not have /catalog/temp/, then you'll need to change this accordingly.
//
// Please set DOCUMENT_ROOT to $DOCUMENT_ROOT in your /catalog/admin/includes/configure.php
$tempdir = "/catalog/temp/";
$tempdir2 = "/catalog/temp/";

//**** File Splitting Configuration ****
// we attempt to set the timeout limit longer for this script to avoid having to split the files
// NOTE:  If your server is running in safe mode, this setting cannot override the timeout set in php.ini
// uncomment this if you are not on a safe mode server and you are getting timeouts
// set_time_limit(330);

// if you are splitting files, this will set the maximum number of records to put in each file.
// if you set your php.ini to a long time, you can make this number bigger
global $maxrecs;
$maxrecs = 300; // default, seems to work for most people.  Reduce if you hit timeouts
//$maxrecs = 4; // for testing

//**** Image Defaulting ****
global $default_images, $default_image_manufacturer, $default_image_product, $default_image_category;

// set them to your own default "We don't have any picture" gif
//$default_image_manufacturer = 'no_image_manufacturer.gif';
//$default_image_product = 'no_image_product.gif';
//$default_image_category = 'no_image_category.gif';

// or let them get set to nothing
$default_image_manufacturer = '';
$default_image_product = '';
$default_image_category = '';

//**** Status Field Setting ****
// Set the v_status field to "Inactive" if you want the status=0 in the system
// Set the v_status field to "Delete" if you want to remove the item from the system <- THIS IS NOT WORKING YET!
// If zero_qty_inactive is true, then items with zero qty will automatically be inactive in the store.
global $active, $inactive, $zero_qty_inactive, $deleteit;
$active = 'Active';
$inactive = 'Inactive';
//$deleteit = 'Delete'; // not functional yet
$zero_qty_inactive = true;

//**** Size of products_model in products table ****
// set this to the size of your model number field in the db.  We check to make sure all models are no longer than this value.
// this prevents the database from getting fubared.  Just making this number bigger won't help your database!  They must match!
global $modelsize;
$modelsize = 25;

//**** Price includes tax? ****
// Set the v_price_with_tax to
// 0 if you want the price without the tax included
// 1 if you want the price to be defined for import & export including tax.
global $price_with_tax;
$price_with_tax =true;

// **** Quote -> Escape character conversion ****
// If you have extensive html in your descriptions and it's getting mangled on upload, turn this off
// set to 1 = replace quotes with escape characters
// set to 0 = no quote replacement
global $replace_quotes;
$replace_quotes = false;

// **** Field Separator ****
// change this if you can't use the default of tabs
// Tab is the default, comma and semicolon are commonly supported by various progs
// Remember, if your descriptions contain this character, you will confuse EP!
global $separator;
$separator = "\t"; // tab is default
//$separator = ","; // comma
//$separator = ";"; // semi-colon
//$separator = "~"; // tilde
//$separator = "-"; // dash
//$separator = "*"; // splat

// **** Max Category Levels ****
// change this if you need more or fewer categories
global $max_categories;
$max_categories = 3; // 7 is default

// VJ product attributes begin
// **** Product Attributes ****
// change this to false, if do not want to download product attributes
global $products_with_attributes;
$products_with_attributes = true; 

// change this to true, if you use QTYpro and want to set attributes stock with EP.
global $products_attributes_stock;
$products_attributes_stock = false; 

// change this if you want to download selected product options
// this might be handy, if you have a lot of product options, and your output file exceeds 256 columns (which is the max. limit MS Excel is able to handle)
global $attribute_options_select;
//$attribute_options_select = array('Size', 'Model'); // uncomment and fill with product options name you wish to download // comment this line, if you wish to download all product options
// VJ product attributes end

// ****************************************
// Froogle configuration variables
// -- YOU MUST CONFIGURE THIS!  IT WON'T WORK OUT OF THE BOX!

// **** Froogle product info page path ****
// We can't use the tep functions to create the link, because the links will point to the admin, since that's where we're at.
// So put the entire path to your product_info.php page here
global $froogle_product_info_path;
$froogle_product_info_path = "http://www.yourdomain.com/catalog/product_info.php";

// **** Froogle product image path ****
// Set this to the path to your images directory
global $froogle_image_path;
$froogle_image_path = "http://www.yourdomain.com/catalog/images/";

// **** Froogle - search engine friendly setting
// if your store has SEARCH ENGINE FRIENDLY URLS set, then turn this to true
// I did it this way because I'm having trouble with the code seeing the constants
// that are defined in other places.
global $froogle_SEF_urls;
$froogle_SEF_urls = false;

// End Froogle configuration variables

//*******************************
// E N D
// C O N F I G U R A T I O N
// V A R I A B L E S

// S T A R T
// INITIALIZATION

require('includes/application_top.php');
require('includes/database_tables.php');

// If you are running a pre-Nov1-2002 snapshot of OSC, then we need this include line to avoid
// errors like:
//   undefined function tep_get_uploaded_file
if (!function_exists(tep_get_uploaded_file)){
include ('easypopulate_functions.php');
}

// VJ product attributes begin
global $attribute_options_array;
$attribute_options_array = array();

if ($products_with_attributes == true) {
if (is_array($attribute_options_select) && (count($attribute_options_select) > 0)) {
	foreach ($attribute_options_select as $value) {
		$attribute_options_query = "select distinct products_options_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " where products_options_name = '" . $value . "'";

$attribute_options_values = tep_db_query($attribute_options_query);

if ($attribute_options = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_options_values)){
			$attribute_options_array[] = array('products_options_id' => $attribute_options['products_options_id']);
		}
	}
} else {
	$attribute_options_query = "select distinct products_options_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " order by products_options_id";

$attribute_options_values = tep_db_query($attribute_options_query);

while ($attribute_options = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_options_values)){
		$attribute_options_array[] = array('products_options_id' => $attribute_options['products_options_id']);
	}
}
}
// VJ product attributes end

global $filelayout, $filelayout_count, $filelayout_sql, $langcode, $fileheaders;

// these are the fields that will be defaulted to the current values in the database if they are not found in the incoming file
global $default_these;
$default_these = array(
'v_products_image',
#'v_products_mimage',
#'v_products_bimage',
#'v_products_subimage1',
#'v_products_bsubimage1',
#'v_products_subimage2',
#'v_products_bsubimage2',
#'v_products_subimage3',
#'v_products_bsubimage3',
'v_categories_id',
'v_products_price',
'v_products_quantity',
'v_products_weight',
'v_date_avail',
'v_instock',
'v_tax_class_title',
'v_manufacturers_name',
'v_manufacturers_id',
'v_products_dim_type',
'v_products_length',
'v_products_width',
'v_products_height',
'v_products_upc'
);

//elari check default language_id from configuration table DEFAULT_LANGUAGE
$epdlanguage_query = tep_db_query("select languages_id, name from " . TABLE_LANGUAGES . " where code = '" . DEFAULT_LANGUAGE . "'");
if (tep_db_num_rows($epdlanguage_query)) {
$epdlanguage = tep_db_fetch_array($epdlanguage_query);
$epdlanguage_id   = $epdlanguage['languages_id'];
$epdlanguage_name = $epdlanguage['name'];
} else {
Echo 'Strange but there is no default language to work... That may not happen, just in case... ';
}

$langcode = ep_get_languages();

if ( $dltype != '' ){
// if dltype is set, then create the filelayout.  Otherwise it gets read from the uploaded file
ep_create_filelayout($dltype); // get the right filelayout for this download
}

// E N D
// INITIALIZATION

and this is the code in the easypopulate_functions.php file

<?php
function tep_get_uploaded_file($filename) {
if (isset($_FILES[$filename])) {
	$uploaded_file = array('name' => $_FILES[$filename]['name'],
	'type' => $_FILES[$filename]['type'],
	'size' => $_FILES[$filename]['size'],
	'tmp_name' => $_FILES[$filename]['tmp_name']);
} elseif (isset($GLOBALS['HTTP_POST_FILES'][$filename])) {
	global $HTTP_POST_FILES;

$uploaded_file = array('name' => $HTTP_POST_FILES[$filename]['name'],
	'type' => $HTTP_POST_FILES[$filename]['type'],
	'size' => $HTTP_POST_FILES[$filename]['size'],
	'tmp_name' => $HTTP_POST_FILES[$filename]['tmp_name']);
} else {
	$uploaded_file = array('name' => $GLOBALS[$filename . '_name'],
	'type' => $GLOBALS[$filename . '_type'],
	'size' => $GLOBALS[$filename . '_size'],
	'tmp_name' => $GLOBALS[$filename]);
}

return $uploaded_file;
}

// the $filename parameter is an array with the following elements:
// name, type, size, tmp_name
function tep_copy_uploaded_file($filename, $target) {
if (substr($target, -1) != '/') $target .= '/';

$target .= $filename['name'];

move_uploaded_file($filename['tmp_name'], $target);
}

I have NO idea what else to do to make it work.

Hope someone can PLEASE help me.

Kelvin

Edited by everyth5

Hi :'(

I have started by installing 'Easy Populate is EASY just start here FIRST !!!! choosealogin 17 May 2006'

(version EP_v2_76c_MS2) and kept getting the following Error message (please note I no longer get this message - I get a different message now):

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/gourmet/public_html/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2006Sep25-1212.txt) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domain/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpaQqBno' to '/home/gourmet/public_html/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2006Sep25-1212.txt' in /home/domain/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpaQqBno

User filename: EP2006Sep25-1212.txt

Size: 79521

Warning: file(/home/gourmet/public_html/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2006Sep25-1212.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domain/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 667

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/domain/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 690

So what I have done is install my OSCommerce completely from scratch. After the install - I did NOT add any products nor did I install any other Contributions. I went ahead and installed this Contribution as a first thing! I kept getting the same Error (above) and then changed the line in

/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php

to show:

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/gourmet/public_html'); // where the pages are located on the server

(I removed the /catalog in the end of that path)

and now I get the following Error (it's similar to what Benjjj6 posted on Sep 1). I get the Error message below.

PS: My path to the store is: /home/name/public_html/catalog

I think that I followed all other instructions.

Please help! Thank you,

Jan Mares

PS: Here is the Error:

Easy Populate 2.76c-MS2 - Default Language : English(1)

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpbxY7Mb

User filename: EP2006Sep25-1301.txt

Size: 79521

| MG200MMS | matrox/mg2 | Matrox G20 | Reinforcin | www.matrox | Matrox G20 | Unterst?tz | www.matrox | Matrox G20 | Reinforcin | www.matrox | 320.99 | 23.00 | | 2006-09-25 | 32 | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 2 | Size | Gr??e | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | +0.0000 | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | +100.0000 | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | Memory | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | +0.0000 | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | +50.0000 | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | +70.0000 | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | Matrox | Hardware | Graphics C | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

| MG400-32MB | matrox/mg4 | Matrox G40 | Dramatical | www.matrox | Matrox G40 | Neu! Matro | www.matrox | Matrox G40 | Dramatical | www.matrox | 534.99 | 23.00 | | 2006-09-25 | 32 | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 2 | Size | Gr??e | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | +0.0000 | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | +120.0000 | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | Memory | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | -10.0000 | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | +0.0000 | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | Matrox | Hardware | Graphics C | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's fastest graphics chip, the Millennium G400 Series takes explosive acceleration' at line 3

UPDATE products_description SET products_name='Matrox G400 32MB', products_description='Dramatically Different High Performance Graphics

Introducing the Millennium G400 Series - a dramatically different, high performance graphics experience. Armed with the industry's fastest graphics chip, the Millennium G400 Series takes explosive acceleration two steps further by adding unprecedented image quality, along with the most versatile display options for all your 3D, 2D and DVD applications. As the most powerful and innovative tools in your PC's arsenal, the Millennium G400 Series will not only change the way you see graphics, but will revolutionize the way you use your computer.

Key features:

• New Matrox G400 256-bit DualBus graphics chip
  • Explosive 3D, 2D and DVD performance
  • DualHead Display
  • Superior DVD and TV output
  • 3D Environment-Mapped Bump Mapping
  • Vibrant Color Quality rendering
  • UltraSharp DAC of up to 360 MHz
  • 3D Rendering Array Processor
  • Support for 16 or 32 MB of memory

', products_url='www.matrox.com/mga/products/mill_g400/home.htm' WHERE products_id = '2' AND language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Edited by romantix

I appreciate the suggestion but I have NOT changed any code aside from what was in the instructions. And I haven't even done anything else (this is a brand new install of OSC with no modifications and EP is the first Contribution I am installing on this)

Here is what I think is interesting...

This Error (1064) only seems to come up when I use the:

Download Complete tab-delimited .txt file to edit link to download and upload the EP file.

When using some of the other ones - it does upload but I don't think it functions as it suppose to - I have manually deleted all the items and categories from the Admin-Catalog and left just one category and 1 item in it. Then, I downloaded the EP File and changed the name of that category (in the EP file by using Excel) from 'DVD Movies' to 'DVD Films'. Now - I have both categories on the web page eventhough I thought EP should have deleted the other category since it no longer is listed in the EP text delimited file.

Would anyone know how to fix this? (main problem still is getting the Error when uploading the COMPLETE TAB-DELIMTED .TXT FILE.

Thanks to everyone trying to help!

Jan

Edited by romantix

Romantix, did you try do download-upload a few products without a bunch of HTML in their description? I think brownknight was talking about too much HTML code in yoru descriptions, not you altering OsComs's code

I am going to try that now! The thing is - I would have thought it should work with the default values (since I haven't actually changed anything before). Now - I only left 1 category and 1 product in my entire store (it is one of the default products) and here is the Error I get when downloading and then uploading the same EP file (without making any changes to it) through the Download Complete tab-delimited .txt file to edit link:

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpVN2RQ1

User filename: EP2006Sep26-1212.txt

Size: 6514

| DVD-YGEM | dvd/youve_ | You've Got | Regional C | www.youveg | e-m@il f?r | Original: | www.youveg | You've Got | Regional C | www.youveg | 37.44 | 7.00 | 2006-09-26 | 2006-09-26 | 10 | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 2 | Size | Gr??e | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | Memory | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | Warner | DVD Movies | | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 've Got Mail', products_description='Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Mid' at line 2

UPDATE products_description SET products_name='You've Got Mail', products_description='Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).

Languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish.

Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish, French, Nordic, Polish.

Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1.

Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen.

Length: (approx) 115 minutes.

Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).', products_url='www.youvegotmail.com' WHERE products_id = '7' AND language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

I am now going to try to download the file and then delete any references to HTML and so on. What do you all think about the fact that it works with the Download Model/Category tab-delimited .txt file to edit link but not as it suppose to? (if I change the name of the category it adds that as a 2nd category instead of changing the name of the category on the website). Do you think the 'Easy populate Select Options to Export mod' would be worth a try?

Thank you! :thumbsup:

Edited by romantix

I have just done that - I only have 1 product = 1 line in the spreadsheet. I removed all the HTML code and references to websites, E-mail etc.

v_products_modelv_products_imagev_products_name_1v_products_description_1v_products_url_1v_products_name_2v_products_description_2v_products_url_2v_products_name_3v_products_description_3v_products_url_3v_products_pricev_products_weightv_date_availv_date_addedv_products_quantityv_attribute_options_id_1v_attribute_options_name_1_1v_attribute_options_name_1_2v_attribute_options_name_1_3v_attribute_options_id_2v_attribute_options_name_2_1v_attribute_options_name_2_2v_attribute_options_name_2_3v_attribute_options_id_3v_attribute_options_name_3_1v_attribute_options_name_3_2v_attribute_options_name_3_3v_attribute_values_id_3_1v_attribute_values_name_3_1_1v_attribute_values_name_3_1_2v_attribute_values_name_3_1_3v_attribute_values_price_3_1v_attribute_values_id_3_2v_attribute_values_name_3_2_1v_attribute_values_name_3_2_2v_attribute_values_name_3_2_3v_attribute_values_price_3_2v_attribute_values_id_3_3v_attribute_values_name_3_3_1v_attribute_values_name_3_3_2v_attribute_values_name_3_3_3v_attribute_values_price_3_3v_attribute_values_id_3_4v_attribute_values_name_3_4_1v_attribute_values_name_3_4_2v_attribute_values_name_3_4_3v_attribute_values_price_3_4v_attribute_values_id_3_5v_attribute_values_name_3_5_1v_attribute_values_name_3_5_2v_attribute_values_name_3_5_3v_attribute_values_price_3_5v_attribute_options_id_4v_attribute_options_name_4_1v_attribute_options_name_4_2v_attribute_options_name_4_3v_attribute_values_id_4_1v_attribute_values_name_4_1_1v_attribute_values_name_4_1_2v_attribute_values_name_4_1_3v_attribute_values_price_4_1v_attribute_values_id_4_2v_attribute_values_name_4_2_1v_attribute_values_name_4_2_2v_attribute_values_name_4_2_3v_attribute_values_price_4_2v_attribute_values_id_4_3v_attribute_values_name_4_3_1v_attribute_values_name_4_3_2v_attribute_values_name_4_3_3v_attribute_values_price_4_3v_attribute_values_id_4_4v_attribute_values_name_4_4_1v_attribute_values_name_4_4_2v_attribute_values_name_4_4_3v_attribute_values_price_4_4v_attribute_options_id_5v_attribute_options_name_5_1v_attribute_options_name_5_2v_attribute_options_name_5_3v_attribute_values_id_5_1v_attribute_values_name_5_1_1v_attribute_values_name_5_1_2v_attribute_values_name_5_1_3v_attribute_values_price_5_1v_attribute_values_id_5_2v_attribute_values_name_5_2_1v_attribute_values_name_5_2_2v_attribute_values_name_5_2_3v_attribute_values_price_5_2v_manufacturers_namev_categories_name_1v_categories_name_2v_categories_name_3v_tax_class_titlev_statusEOREOR

DVD-YGEMdvd/youve_got_mail.gifYou've Got Mailcoll moviebest movie everYou've Got Mailis this a cool movie or what?37.447101ColorFarbeColor2SizedontknowTalla3ModelModellModelo5ValueValue AusgabeValue6PremiumPremium AusgabePremium7DeluxeDeluxe AusgabeDeluxe8PS/2PS/2 AnschlussPS/29USBUSB AnschlussUSB4MemorySpeicherMemoria14 mb4 MB4 mb28 mb8 MB8 mb316 mb16 MB16 mb432 mb32 MB32 mb5VersionVersionVersion10Download: Windows - EnglishDownload: Windows - EnglischDownload: Windows - Inglese13Box: Windows - EnglishBox: Windows - EnglischBox: Windows - IngleseWarnerDVD MoviesTaxable GoodsActiveEOREOR

I uploaded this file and get the following Error:

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpDLDLr1

User filename: EP2006Sep26-1212.txt

Size: 3259

| DVD-YGEM | dvd/youve_ | You've Got | coll movie | | | best movie | | You've Got | is this a | | 37.44 | 7 | | | 10 | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 2 | Size | dontknow | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | Memory | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | Warner | DVD Movies | | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 've Got Mail', products_description='coll movie', products_url=''' at line 2

UPDATE products_description SET products_name='You've Got Mail', products_description='coll movie', products_url='' WHERE products_id = '7' AND language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Edited by romantix

Thank you so much! The " ' " was the problem. I no longer get the messages. I am able to download and upload the EP files.

It does not update the content though! I download the file, open as a tab delimited in Excel, change the content (I make sure I have product numbers and all) and then re-upload. It gives the message (below) that everything is O.K. but does not actually add the new products, categories nor does it delete the categories that are no longer in the spreadsheet. It also does not see some of the pictures (has a number like 5 in the image path on the website instead of the image name as it is in the spreadsheet).

Would anyone know what I need to do to fix that?

Thanks a bunch to all of you! :thumbsup:

PS: When I do another download - it's doesn't download the corrected file I uploaded but the old one.

Here is the message that appears after a successful upload:

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpx9SM2d

User filename: EP2006Sep27-1907.txt

Size: 22878

| 1 | della-nonn | Torta Dell | Short past | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 2 | chocganach | Chocolate | A rich cho | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -3 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 3 | chocchip.j | Ricotta Ch | A baked Ne | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -3 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 4 | black_fore | Scwartzwal | cocoa spon | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | 0 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

| 5 | appletart. | Italian ap | a shortcru | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 6 | bosco.jpg | Fruita de | smooth yog | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -2 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 7 | millefogli | Millefogli | Puff pastr | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 8 | muffin_bas | A Muffin a | Fresh Muff | | | | | | | | 37.28 | 0 | | 7/26/2006 | -3 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 9 | Torta-Tart | Torta Tart | puff pastr | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | 0 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 10 | Viannese-C | Viennese | Sponge cak | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | Fox | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 11 | Tiramisu.j | Tiramisu | Coffee and | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 12 | tortemain. | Chocolate | Short crus | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 13 | Cappuccino | Torta Capp | Layers of | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 14 | dipere.jpg | torta di p | A short pa | | | | | | | | 39.94 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -2 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 15 | breakfastm | The Breakf | | | | | | | | | 63.9 | 0 | | 8/16/2006 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Breakfast | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 16 | coffeeANDt | Coffee and | | | | | | | | | 63.9 | 0 | | 8/16/2006 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Coffee and | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 17 | EuropeanSa | The Europe | | | | | | | | | 63.9 | 0 | | 8/16/2006 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Snack Bask | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 18 | europeansw | The Europe | | | | | | | | | 63.9 | 0 | | 8/16/2006 | -3 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Snack Bask | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 19 | teabasket. | Thea baske | Tea basket | | | | | | | | 63.9 | 0 | | 8/16/2006 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Coffee and | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 20 | Torta Dell | Short past | | | | | | | | | 34.9 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | 1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | 13 | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 50 | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

| 21 | Chocolate | A rich cho | | | | | | | | | 34.9 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | 1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | 13 | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 60 | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Active Updated

| 22 | Ricotta Ch | A baked Ne | | | | | | | | | 34.9 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | -1 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | 13 | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 70 | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Cookies, P | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 23 | logo111.gi | TEST produ | This TEST | | v_products | | | | | | 63.9 | 0 | | 8/1/2006 1 | 0 | 0 | Version | Version | 10 | 0 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | 16 | 16 MB | 16 mb | | | 32 | 32 MB | 32 mb | | | 1 | Color | Farbe | Color | 14 | white | | | | 2 | Size | Größe | Talla | 3 | Model | Modell | Modelo | 5 | Value | Value Ausg | Value | | 6 | Premium | Premium Au | Premium | | 7 | Deluxe | Deluxe Aus | Deluxe | | 8 | PS/2 | PS/2 Ansch | PS/2 | | 9 | USB | USB Anschl | USB | | 4 | size | Speicher | Memoria | 1 | 4 mb | 4 MB | 4 mb | | 2 | 8 mb | 8 MB | 8 mb | | 3 | 16 mb | 16 MB | 16 mb | | 4 | 32 mb | 32 MB | 32 mb | | 5 | Version | Version | Version | 10 | Download: | Download: | Download: | | 13 | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | Box: Windo | | | Coffee and | | | Taxable Go | Inactive Updated

| 10 | 5 | | 8/1/2006 1 | 100 | v_attribut | v_attribut | v_attribut | v_attribut | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Coffee and | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Updated

Downloaded and successfully running latest version of Three images with admin 1.0

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3432/

However I wish to use this with easy populate advanced 2.75 and have no clue how to go about doing so.

I note that there is a easypopulate file available from the link above but it's for 2.78 and I could get that version of epa to work - epa 2.75 seems stable for me.

How do I get the 2 extra images as columns in the epa file?

Please help me out on this

I've installed Easy Populate on an OSC site I'm running locally on my Mac, but it's not working - I've downloaded the complete tab-delimited txt file to edit, added all the products and uploaded it. I don't get any errors but I don't get anything inserted into the database either.

? I've changed the end-of-line tag from "EOREOR" to "Unix"

? I'm not using the catalog directory, so I've changed $tempdir and $tempdir2 to read "/Users/avalyndesign/Sites/cactusav/temp/", which is the path to the site

? I've changed line 18 of admin/includes/configure.php to read define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', $DOCUMENT_ROOT);

? I'm using version EP_v2_76c_MS2 of Easy Populate

After uploading and clicking Insert Into db I get this result -

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /var/tmp/phpHSRBqU

User filename: products.txt

Size: 172154

but nothing is written to the database.

Any suggestions?

I've installed Easy Populate on an OSC site I'm running locally on my Mac, but it's not working - I've downloaded the complete tab-delimited txt file to edit, added all the products and uploaded it. I don't get any errors but I don't get anything inserted into the database either.

? I've changed the end-of-line tag from "EOREOR" to "Unix"

? I'm not using the catalog directory, so I've changed $tempdir and $tempdir2 to read "/Users/avalyndesign/Sites/cactusav/temp/", which is the path to the site

? I've changed line 18 of admin/includes/configure.php to read define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', $DOCUMENT_ROOT);

? I'm using version EP_v2_76c_MS2 of Easy Populate

After uploading and clicking Insert Into db I get this result -

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /var/tmp/phpHSRBqU

User filename: products.txt

Size: 172154

but nothing is written to the database.

Any suggestions?

did you alter the code in the EP file to manage the EOREOR change?

How do I do that - just change every reference to "EOREOR" in easypopulate.php to "Unix"?

First I need to know why on earth you need to change EOREOR to Unix???

I would be much simpler to change Unix to EOREOR ;-)

First I need to know why on earth you need to change EOREOR to Unix???

I would be much simpler to change Unix to EOREOR ;-)

Cos' the instructions said I have to! :-"

"SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAC USERS

Because of the differences in the end-of-line characters used by Apple's operating systems, after editing and saving the tab-delimited file, you'll need to open the file in BBedit or equivalent and change the line endings to "Unix"."

*shrug*

Which leads me on to another question - I'm running this locally on my Mac, but at some stage it'll be running on a web server - will I have to change all the above references back again when I do? *headache*

Cos' the instructions said I have to! :-"

"SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAC USERS

Because of the differences in the end-of-line characters used by Apple's operating systems, after editing and saving the tab-delimited file, you'll need to open the file in BBedit or equivalent and change the line endings to "Unix"."

*shrug*

Which leads me on to another question - I'm running this locally on my Mac, but at some stage it'll be running on a web server - will I have to change all the above references back again when I do? *headache*

OMG...

Don't tell me you edit your files in BBEDIT??? Just use excel and you will see the light at the end of the tunnel :-) and save your files as text, tab delimited.

I work on Mac too, so that's not crazy advice. the EOREOR is what indicates EP it's an end of row. You need to leave that intact. I can go in more dtailed explanation if you need to, but at this point, just try to work in excel, save as txt with tab delimited and put EOREOR at the end of each row, and see what happens :-)

OMG...

Don't tell me you edit your files in BBEDIT??? Just use excel and you will see the light at the end of the tunnel :-) and save your files as text, tab delimited.

I work on Mac too, so that's not crazy advice. the EOREOR is what indicates EP it's an end of row. You need to leave that intact. I can go in more detailed explanation if you need to, but at this point, just try to work in excel, save as txt with tab delimited and put EOREOR at the end of each row, and see what happens :-)

lol, I just realised I was being dense in following those instructions so literally - putting "Unix" in as the line break, when what he's saying is to change the line breaks to Unix line breaks.

Anyway, I've put everything back to as it was, but I'm still not getting any results. I have almost 1000 products to insert and when I click "Insert into db", it goes through in less than 5 seconds which seems far too quick. As far as I can see, nothing is even remotely touching the database, so I'm thinking it's something to do with the directory settings.

I have the site running in the Sites folder on my Mac, in a subdirectory called cactusav, so I've set $tempdir and $tempdir2 to "/cactusav/temp/" - is this correct? I've also tried the full path, but that doesn't work either.

lol, I just realised I was being dense in following those instructions so literally - putting "Unix" in as the line break, when what he's saying is to change the line breaks to Unix line breaks.

Anyway, I've put everything back to as it was, but I'm still not getting any results. I have almost 1000 products to insert and when I click "Insert into db", it goes through in less than 5 seconds which seems far too quick. As far as I can see, nothing is even remotely touching the database, so I'm thinking it's something to do with the directory settings.

I have the site running in the Sites folder on my Mac, in a subdirectory called cactusav, so I've set $tempdir and $tempdir2 to "/cactusav/temp/" - is this correct? I've also tried the full path, but that doesn't work either.

I never worked on local, so I can't help you with that aspect. If you can post a few lines of your file, I can tell you if there is anything wrong n it though

I never worked on local, so I can't help you with that aspect. If you can post a few lines of your file, I can tell you if there is anything wrong n it though

It's a bit crap in terms of content at the moment, I just want to get the framework up so I can edit from there -

v_products_model v_products_image v_products_name_1 v_products_description_1 v_products_url_1 v_products_price v_products_weight v_date_avail v_date_added v_products_quantity v_attribute_options_id_1 v_attribute_options_name_1_1 v_manufacturers_name v_categories_name_1 v_categories_name_2 v_categories_name_3 v_tax_class_title v_status EOREOR

ZLINSONDEKCD12 ZLINSONDEKCD12.jpg REFERENCE CD PLAYER 4D TRANSCRIPTION CD PLAYER (SILVER) 10212.77 1 1 1 Colour Linn CD Players Taxable Goods 1 Active EOREOR

ZLINUNIDISK11 ZLINUNIDISK11.jpg UNIVERSAL DISC PLAYER UNIVERSAL DISC PLAYER 5531.92 1 1 1 Colour Linn CD Players Taxable Goods 1 Active EOREOR

ZLINUNIDISK11S ZLINUNIDISK11S.jpg UNIVERSAL DISC PLAYER UNIVERSAL DISC PLAYER (SILVER) 5531.91 1 1 1 Colour Linn CD Players Taxable Goods 1 Active EOREOR

ZLINUNIDISK21 ZLINUNIDISK21.jpg UNIVERSAL DISC PLAYER UNIVERSAL DISC PLAYER 3829.79 1 1 1 Colour Linn CD Players Taxable Goods 1 Active EOREOR

ZLINUNIDISK21S ZLINUNIDISK21S.jpg UNIVERSAL DISC PLAYER UNIVERSAL DISC PLAYER (SILVER) 3829.79 1 1 1 Colour Linn CD Players Taxable Goods 1 Active EOREOR

try to upload a small file with altering your model numbers so they are not so similar and see what happens

No difference - I'm sure it's to do with me running this locally on my Mac, unfortunately for various reasons I can't run it "live" on the web yet. Thanks for all your help so far, anyway.

Ooookay...

I had a spare db on my own website so I cranked it up and uploaded OSC, and it worked fine!!!

:-"

So I guess the problem is down to the path config when you're running this locally on a Mac... I would like to get this sorted because ideally I like to build the databases locally then upload them, and my domain provider is one of these security nazis who don't like to give paying customers direct access to their own databases :angry: .

But at least I've made progress and I know it works!!! :D

I have a mojor problem with EasyPopulate V2.90b

It has been working fine for the past week. Then tonight it decides to screw up.

The downloaded file is is messed up.

It is putting ALL of the data for the columns in the first column. Its not separating the columns the way they should.

It will not insert any data either it spits out this error.

Warning: explode() [function.explode]: Empty delimiter. in /home/oscstore/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 752

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/oscstore/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 755

Warning: explode() [function.explode]: Empty delimiter. in /home/oscstore/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 1449

Warning: array_walk() [function.array-walk]: The argument should be an array in /home/oscstore/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 2577

No products_model field in record. This line was not imported.

And it repeats it for every row in the file.

There are no empty delimiters.

I dont understand why it all of the sudden will not work. I have downloaded/uploaded several files today without a single hitch, then all of the sudden it does this silly stuff.

I was planing on going live tomorrow and was trying to add the last 50 something items, just my luck.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

i would bet your host changed your php version to 5, look for the php 5 fix. to check, go to tools/server info in store/admin

you do not need to download to add products. many people download and then reupload, just use easy populate for what it was designed for, to upload products to your site.

keep multiple files, make it easier on yourself.

one file for eacy manufacturer or category.

Edited by Brown Knight