• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate & Products Attributes

VJ

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/home/rihacftp/tmp/phpFlNZsN'

Sam,

I just looked at that again. If it's looking in tmp, I don't think that's right. It should be temp. If you don't already have a directly called, (literally) temp, then make one and give it 777 permission.

Then in the easy populate configuration (on your admin page), set the EP temp directory to /temp/

and see if that fixes it.

Mark

Mark, You are a legend!!!!!!!! such a simple fix .....worked a treat. had folder named tmp instead of temp.....Thanks.... :thumbsup:

It's having a wingea bout the length of mt catagories being over 12 but i'll try and nut that one out before i post again....Thanks dude.......

do not use $ (dollar signs) in your ep text file.

ok

it's php 5.0.4

and that has sorted the full listings of products and categories now being displayed.

Still all with a 0 price and all click through to the product not found page.

Thanks

D4

I'm a TOTAL noob when it comes to OScommerce.

I've EP 2.76 installed (appears to be correctly)

I've got MVS 1.1 installed (no clue if it's installed right or not)

I didn't notice in EP any way to specify the vendor in the CSV file.

Also is there any fields that I can TOTALLY remove from the CSV file?

too many fields make it hard to concentrate when making the sheet.

i got this after applying the register globals fix for EP...any ideas?

Warning: fopen(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/catalog/temp/EP2006May22-1604.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lingonb/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 625

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/lingonb/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 626

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/lingonb/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 627

You can get your file in the Tools/Files under /catalog/temp/EPEP2006May22-1604.txt

-lbjerke

i worked with it a little i now can get it to DL to my computer!!!! this is great!

but i cant up load i get this error

Warning: move_uploaded_file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/home/lingonb/public_html/catalog/temp/EP2006MAY21-1604.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lingonb/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpUfmQ7n' to 'DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/home/lingonb/public_html/catalog/temp/EP2006MAY21-1604.txt' in /home/lingonb/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpUfmQ7n

User filename: EP2006MAY21-1604.txt

Size:

Warning: file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/home/lingonb/public_html/catalog/temp/EP2006MAY21-1604.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lingonb/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 679

Is there a version of easypopulate in which the instructions actually work? I have tried multiple versions and they all fail in new and exciting ways.

I am using a brand new install of completely stock oscommerce 2.2ms2.

I don't need it to work with any other contribution.

What is the recommended version?

Thanks.

i worked with it a little i now can get it to DL to my computer!!!! this is great!

I'm still having your "nothing happens when I click on a download link problem. What did you do to get it to download?

I have 14 attributes per products, so i'm quite ken to get Easy populate to work.

cheers

The database I'm trying to import from uses backslashes for the picture URL's and EP turns them into blanks. Is there a way for me to fix that? So far I've been unable to find a way to convert \ to / in Access.

Hi, i'm having an issue with easy populate 3.01

However, easy populate previously worked without any problems. Now when I try to import a database the procedure seems to hang for a bit then returns a blank page.

I have done some modding to my installation, mostly related to working with templates, but really nothing that I would expect to interfere with Easy Populate operation. If anyone has any ideas on how I could fix this or further diagnose the issue, please let me know.

Thanks,

PHP 4.4.1 here

Harris

Sorry, I was tired and didn't find this forum earlier. Here's what I asked in my previous post titled:

"QTPro 4.25 + Easy Populate 2.8 MS2 = almost working!"

Question:

How do we get the products_stock_attributes to map to the products_stock_quantity so it can be exported/imported via Easy Populate? Right now, I can export a base CSV.txt file with "Activate support for Quantity Tracking Professional?" to "true" -- and I get:

v_attribute_values_stock_1_1

v_attribute_values_stock_1_2

v_attribute_values_stock_1_3

etc.

But I get the columns without the stock quantities in my exported CSV.txt file. So I add the stock numbers manually in the v_attribute_values_stock_1_1 field and re-import but it won't import the joined attributes: 1-1,2-5 (Tshirt-Size,Color-Black). Notice the comma, does that screw things up? That's what shows up in phpMyAdmin.

I've looked through easypopulate.php and stock.php but due to my basic knowledge, I don't know how to achieve this. All help is appreciated! Thanks

I looked everywhere in the 206 page of this thread, but could not find anything about this:

I have Easy Populate v2.76 for MS2, and I was wondering if there is any way I can add a line to upload special prices for all of my products. I tried:

'v_products_special_price' after 'v_products_price' and it didn't work does anyone know the command, or is this possible with this version or any other version, and I want the special price to be in my store and not froogle. Thanks for reading.

Hello I get this warning, does anybody know why :blink: ?

I'm using EP 2.76c-MS2

downloading the Complete tab-delimited .txt worked fine but I had trouble with uploading( member lbjerke mentioned the same problem)! here's the warning;

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com//catalog/temp/EP2006May24-2210.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpJ7NdUe' to '/hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com//catalog/temp/EP2006May24-2210.txt' in /hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpJ7NdUe

User filename: EP2006May24-2210.txt

Size: 1385

Warning: file(/hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com//catalog/temp/EP2006May24-2210.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com/admin/easypopulate.php on line 667

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com/admin/easypopulate.php on line 690

thanks in advance

Bora

Michelle, ma belle, these are scripts that go together well !!

Is there a version of easypopulate in which the instructions actually work? I have tried multiple versions and they all fail in new and exciting ways.

I am using a brand new install of completely stock oscommerce 2.2ms2.

I don't need it to work with any other contribution.

What is the recommended version?

Thanks.

"Easy Populate 2.8 for HTML in product description" works well.

Edited by invasi0n

I looked everywhere in the 206 page of this thread, but could not find anything about this:

I have Easy Populate v2.76 for MS2, and I was wondering if there is any way I can add a line to upload special prices for all of my products. I tried:

'v_products_special_price' after 'v_products_price' and it didn't work does anyone know the command, or is this possible with this version or any other version, and I want the special price to be in my store and not froogle. Thanks for reading.

Try to upgrade to "Easy Populate 2.8-MS2", but it says that "This version is developed from ver 2.79b.", so i think you should first upgrade to "EP & PA 2.79b-MS2 (bug fixes,CIP,options in admin for AO,SPPC,QTpro. en,ge,it,fi,ru)", and after to 2.8.

Edited by invasi0n

this is a reply for the continuation of my previous post which hasn't been answered yet. I thougt a more detailed explanation would be more accurate since it gives more info about my current situation.

my website is www.blaststore.com it sells T-shirts. I will be uploading over 100 products and thats why I need a system which makes it easier to track Quantity and customer orders. I have allready uploaded QTPro and it works fine. After a small research I was glad to find Easy Populate and downloaded version EP 2.76 because it sad "There is mass confusion below. Some versions have mods for other contributions hardcoded in and it's not clear to a new user which version will be appropriate for their needs."

I started the installation, everything went fine exept I didn't understand what is ment in easypopulate.php

by

// Please set DOCUMENT_ROOT to $DOCUMENT_ROOT in your /catalog/admin/includes/configure.php

the only line where DOCUMENT_ROOT is the line

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com/'); // where the pages are located on the server

should I make it simply

define('DIR_FS_$DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com/'); // where the pages are located on the server

When I finished the installation I made a test as it requests in the manuel and downloaded the Complete tab-delimited .txt file and after a small editing ( adding a letter to one of the products descripts) I tried to upload the file back but it gave me a warning message saying;

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com//catalog/temp/EP2006May24-2210.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpJ7NdUe' to '/hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com//catalog/temp/EP2006May24-2210.txt' in /hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpJ7NdUe

User filename: EP2006May24-2210.txt

Size: 1385

Warning: file(/hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com//catalog/temp/EP2006May24-2210.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com/admin/easypopulate.php on line 667

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com/admin/easypopulate.php on line 690

After this I tried to change a few lines of code such as the

$tempdir = "/catalog/temp/";

$tempdir2 = "/catalog/temp/";

because probably it should be local/home/blastr/blaststore.com/temp/EP2006May24-2210.txt):

but nothing changed ..

And whats more surprising today I uploaded the EP2006May24-2210.txt file and this time it said;

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phplvkC85

User filename: EP2006May25-0101.txt

Size: 1390

| 10256somon | Can | blaaaaaaxa | | | | | 1 | 0.00 | | 2006-05-22 | 34 | 6 | Beden | | 8 | renk | | 5 | bordo | | +0.0000 | 6 | lacivert | | +0.0000 | BIG WAVE | T-shirtler | | | --boş-- | Active | !New Product!

| 10087 | 10087.jpg | rams2 | hmmm | | rams2 | | | 1 | 0.00 | | 2006-05-22 | 0 | 6 | Beden | | 8 | renk | | 5 | bordo | | | 6 | lacivert | | | | T-shirtler | | | --boş-- | Active Updated

| 10085 | 10085.jpg | rams 1 | aman ne g? | | rams 1 | oh what be | | 0.1 | 0.00 | | 2006-05-21 | 22 | 6 | Beden | | 8 | renk | | 5 | bordo | | +0.0000 | 6 | lacivert | | +0.0000 | RAMS | T-shirtler | | | --boş-- | Active Updated

| 66666 | deneme.jpg | rams3 | hmmmmzz | | | | | 1 | 0.00 | | 2006-05-22 | 0 | 6 | Beden | | 8 | renk | | 5 | bordo | | | 6 | lacivert | | | | T-shirtler | | | --boş-- | Active Updated

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

No products_model field in record. This line was not imported

after this I went to my online catalog and saw a new category was added (-bos- meaning empty) and when I clicked in there were new products without pictures ( one good news the small letter change I made appaered in few of them) and when I clicked on a product it gave a new warning saying;

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com/includes/classes/pad_base.php on line 388

I am really confused, has anybody been through this, please help

Bora

Hey I think its working :D

I scanned the forum and found out

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com/');

needed to be

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT',$DOCUMENT_ROOT);

and

needed to be

$tempdir = "/temp/";

it seems to work fine now..

the same thing was pointed in the manuel ( telling to read the easypopulate.php ) but I just did'nt get it. it said;

// Please set DOCUMENT_ROOT to $DOCUMENT_ROOT in your /catalog/admin/includes/configure.php

I only tested it with one product only and I catched the shopping cart showing double quantity..

I also need to test if the Quantity tracking works fine when a product is bought..

lets see what comes up next.. its too early to tell if the site is actually working properly..

Edited by cbsezer

Hey I think its working :D

I scanned the forum and found out

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/hsphere/local/home/blastr/blaststore.com/');

needed to be

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT',$DOCUMENT_ROOT);

and

needed to be

THis is just an update

I have been trying to install EP and for some reason was not working for me. after a long work , I found that Disabling Register Global contribution is the reason for that . Now its working

Categories and multiple languages

I have been searching several boards for an solution, but haven't found one yet.

Have any of you solved the problem with multiple languages and categories.

I have a shop with several languages, and I need to have a seperate description for each language.

I know several other people have asked for a solution, but I haven't found the answer yet.

Can any of you help ?

Best regards

Gorm J. Siiger

Hi,

I have installed the Easypopulate v. 2.90B and everything works for exporting products now after i took away the # 'v_products_price1_qty' => $iii++,

But when i try to import an productfile i get this error:

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: C:\PROGRA~1\EASYPH~1\\tmp\php9E.tmp

User filename: EP2006May30-1503.txt

Size: 6342

| MG200MMS | matrox/mg2 | Matrox G20 | | www.matrox | Matrox G20 | | www.matrox | Matrox G20 | | www.matrox | 299.99 | 23.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 32 | Matrox | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| MG400-32MB | matrox/mg4 | Matrox G40 | | www.matrox | Matrox G40 | | www.matrox | Matrox G40 | | www.matrox | 499.99 | 23.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 32 | Matrox | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| MSIMPRO | microsoft/ | Microsoft | | www.micros | Microsoft | | | Microsoft | | www.micros | 49.99 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 2 | Warner | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-RPMK | dvd/replac | The Replac | | www.replac | Die Ersatz | | www.replac | The Replac | | www.replac | 42 | 23.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 13 | Microsoft | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-BLDRND | dvd/blade_ | Blade Runn | | www.blader | Blade Runn | | www.blader | Blade Runn | | www.blader | 35.99 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 17 | Warner | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-MATR | dvd/the_ma | The Matrix | | www.themat | Matrix | | www.whatis | The Matrix | | www.themat | 39.99 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Warner | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-YGEM | dvd/youve_ | You\'ve Go | | www.youveg | e-m@il f?r | | www.youveg | You\'ve Go | | www.youveg | 34.99 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Warner | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-ABUG | dvd/a_bugs | A Bug\'s L | | www.abugsl | A Bug\'s L | | www.abugsl | A Bug\'s L | | www.abugsl | 35.99 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Warner | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-UNSG | dvd/under_ | Under Sieg | | | Alarmstufe | | | Under Sieg | | | 29.99 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Warner | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-UNSG2 | dvd/under_ | Under Sieg | | | Alarmstufe | | | Under Sieg | | | 29.99 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Warner | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-FDBL | dvd/fire_d | Fire Down | | | Fire Down | | | Fire Down | | | 29.99 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Warner | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-DHWV | dvd/die_ha | Die Hard W | | | Stirb Lang | | | Die Hard W | | | 39.99 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Fox | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-LTWP | dvd/lethal | Lethal Wea | | | Zwei stahl | | | Lethal Wea | | | 34.99 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Warner | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-REDC | dvd/red_co | Red Corner | | | Labyrinth | | | Red Corner | | | 32 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Warner | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-FRAN | dvd/franti | Frantic | | | Frantic | | | Frantic | | | 35 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Warner | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-CUFI | dvd/courag | Courage Un | | | Mut Zur Wa | | | Courage Un | | | 38.99 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Fox | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-SPEED | dvd/speed. | Speed | | | Speed | | | Speed | | | 39.99 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Fox | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-SPEED2 | dvd/speed_ | Speed 2: C | | | Speed 2: C | | | Speed 2: C | | | 42 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Fox | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-TSAB | dvd/theres | There\'s S | | | There\'s S | | | There\'s S | | | 49.99 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Fox | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| DVD-BELOVE | dvd/belove | Beloved | | | Menschenki | | | Beloved | | | 54.99 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Warner | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| PC-SWAT3 | sierra/swa | SWAT 3: Cl | | www.swat3. | SWAT 3: El | | www.swat3. | SWAT 3: Cl | | www.swat3. | 79.99 | 7.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 16 | Sierra | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| PC-TWOF | gt_interac | The Wheel | | www.wheelo | The Wheel | | www.wheelo | The Wheel | | www.wheelo | 99.99 | 10.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 16 | GT Interac | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| PC-DISC | gt_interac | Disciples: | | | Disciples: | | www.strate | Disciples: | | | 90 | 8.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 17 | GT Interac | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| MSINTKB | microsoft/ | Microsoft | | | Microsoft | | | Microsoft | | | 69.99 | 8.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 16 | Microsoft | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| MSIMEXP | microsoft/ | Microsoft | | www.micros | Microsof I | | | Microsoft | | www.micros | 64.95 | 8.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 10 | Microsoft | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| HPLJ1100XI | hewlett_pa | Hewlett Pa | | www.pandi. | Hewlett-Pa | | www.hp.com | Hewlett Pa | | www.pandi. | 499.99 | 45.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 8 | Hewlett Pa | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ Updated

| TEST1 | hewlett_pa | Denne vare | | www.pandi. | Denne vare | | www.hp.com | Dette er e | | www.pandi. | 500.00 | 4300.00 | | 30.05.2006 | 8 | Hewlett Pa | Taxable Go | EP_STATUS_ !New Product!

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

INSERT INTO products ( products_image, products_model, products_price, products_status, products_last_modified, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_tax_class_id, products_weight, products_quantity, manufacturers_id) VALUES ( 'hewlett_packard/lj1100xi.gif', 'TEST1', '500.00', '', '1', CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, "30.05.2006 15:03", NULL, '1', '4300.00', '8', '9')

[TEP STOP]

The file im importing is:

v_products_model v_products_image v_products_name_1 v_products_description_1 v_products_url_1 v_products_name_2 v_products_description_2 v_products_url_2 v_products_name_3 v_products_description_3 v_products_url_3 v_products_price v_products_weight v_date_avail v_date_added v_products_quantity v_manufacturers_name v_tax_class_title v_status EOREOR

MG200MMS matrox/mg200mms.gif Matrox G200 MMS www.matrox.com/mga/products/g200_mms/home.cfm Matrox G200 MMS www.matrox.com/mga/deutsch/products/g200_mms/home.cfm Matrox G200 MMS www.matrox.com/mga/products/g200_mms/home.cfm 299.99 23.00 30.05.2006 15:03 32 Matrox Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

MG400-32MB matrox/mg400-32mb.gif Matrox G400 32MB www.matrox.com/mga/products/mill_g400/home.htm Matrox G400 32 MB www.matrox.com/mga/deutsch/products/mill_g400/home.cfm Matrox G400 32MB www.matrox.com/mga/products/mill_g400/home.htm 499.99 23.00 30.05.2006 15:03 32 Matrox Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

MSIMPRO microsoft/msimpro.gif Microsoft IntelliMouse Pro www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouse/intellimouse.asp Microsoft IntelliMouse Pro Microsoft IntelliMouse Pro www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouse/intellimouse.asp 49.99 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 2 Warner Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-RPMK dvd/replacement_killers.gif The Replacement Killers www.replacement-killers.com Die Ersatzkiller www.replacement-killers.com The Replacement Killers www.replacement-killers.com 42 23.00 30.05.2006 15:03 13 Microsoft Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-BLDRNDC dvd/blade_runner.gif Blade Runner - Director\'s Cut www.bladerunner.com Blade Runner - Director\'s Cut www.bladerunner.com Blade Runner - Director\'s Cut www.bladerunner.com 35.99 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 17 Warner Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-MATR dvd/the_matrix.gif The Matrix www.thematrix.com Matrix www.whatisthematrix.com The Matrix www.thematrix.com 39.99 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Warner Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-YGEM dvd/youve_got_mail.gif You\'ve Got Mail www.youvegotmail.com e-m@il f?r Dich www.youvegotmail.com You\'ve Got Mail www.youvegotmail.com 34.99 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Warner Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-ABUG dvd/a_bugs_life.gif A Bug\'s Life www.abugslife.com A Bug\'s Life www.abugslife.com A Bug\'s Life www.abugslife.com 35.99 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Warner Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-UNSG dvd/under_siege.gif Under Siege Alarmstufe: Rot Under Siege 29.99 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Warner Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-UNSG2 dvd/under_siege2.gif Under Siege 2 - Dark Territory Alarmstufe: Rot 2 Under Siege 2 - Dark Territory 29.99 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Warner Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-FDBL dvd/fire_down_below.gif Fire Down Below Fire Down Below Fire Down Below 29.99 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Warner Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-DHWV dvd/die_hard_3.gif Die Hard With A Vengeance Stirb Langsam - Jetzt Erst Recht Die Hard With A Vengeance 39.99 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Fox Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-LTWP dvd/lethal_weapon.gif Lethal Weapon Zwei stahlharte Profis Lethal Weapon 34.99 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Warner Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-REDC dvd/red_corner.gif Red Corner Labyrinth ohne Ausweg Red Corner 32 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Warner Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-FRAN dvd/frantic.gif Frantic Frantic Frantic 35 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Warner Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-CUFI dvd/courage_under_fire.gif Courage Under Fire Mut Zur Wahrheit Courage Under Fire 38.99 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Fox Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-SPEED dvd/speed.gif Speed Speed Speed 39.99 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Fox Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-SPEED2 dvd/speed_2.gif Speed 2: Cruise Control Speed 2: Cruise Control Speed 2: Cruise Control 42 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Fox Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-TSAB dvd/theres_something_about_mary.gif There\'s Something About Mary There\'s Something About Mary There\'s Something About Mary 49.99 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Fox Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

DVD-BELOVED dvd/beloved.gif Beloved Menschenkind Beloved 54.99 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Warner Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

PC-SWAT3 sierra/swat_3.gif SWAT 3: Close Quarters Battle www.swat3.com SWAT 3: Elite Edition www.swat3.com SWAT 3: Close Quarters Battle www.swat3.com 79.99 7.00 30.05.2006 15:03 16 Sierra Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

PC-TWOF gt_interactive/wheel_of_time.gif The Wheel Of Time www.wheeloftime.com The Wheel Of Time www.wheeloftime.com The Wheel Of Time www.wheeloftime.com 99.99 10.00 30.05.2006 15:03 16 GT Interactive Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

PC-DISC gt_interactive/disciples.gif Disciples: Sacred Lands Disciples: Sacred Land www.strategyfirst.com/disciples/welcome.html Disciples: Sacred Lands 90 8.00 30.05.2006 15:03 17 GT Interactive Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

MSINTKB microsoft/intkeyboardps2.gif Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 Microsoft Internet Tastatur PS/2 Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 69.99 8.00 30.05.2006 15:03 16 Microsoft Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

MSIMEXP microsoft/imexplorer.gif Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouse/explorer.asp Microsof IntelliMouse Explorer Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouse/explorer.asp 64.95 8.00 30.05.2006 15:03 10 Microsoft Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

HPLJ1100XI hewlett_packard/lj1100xi.gif Hewlett Packard LaserJet 1100Xi www.pandi.hp.com/pandi-db/prodinfo.main?product=laserjet1100 Hewlett-Packard LaserJet 1100Xi www.hp.com Hewlett Packard LaserJet 1100Xi www.pandi.hp.com/pandi-db/prodinfo.main?product=laserjet1100 499.99 45.00 30.05.2006 15:03 8 Hewlett Packard Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

TEST1 hewlett_packard/lj1100xi.gif Denne varen er min www.pandi.hp.com/pandi-db/prodinfo.main?product=laserjet1100 Denne varen er min www.hp.com Dette er en testvare www.pandi.hp.com/pandi-db/prodinfo.main?product=laserjet1100 500.00 4300.00 30.05.2006 15:03 8 Hewlett Packard Taxable Goods EP_STATUS_ACTIVE EOREOR

I have copied one of the other products and just made som changes to names and sow on.

When i tried to upload the original productfile only, i got an error in every product description because some of the names was something like the bug's life. Is there some way i can make the script ignore this and insert it with the bug\'s life on itself?

Best Regards

Thomas B

I Downloaded the Complete tab-delimited .txt file,

edited the description and uploaded the file back and the changes online were visible.. :)

I did this with a one product website for the beginning..

than I added a new product in the tab-delimited .txt file and uploaded it ..

everything seemed fine exept the Quantities of the product showed "out of stock" . >_<

the same thing happened when I tried to change a quantity of the first product either. :'(

I have installed the QTPro contr. earlier...

in the easypopulate.php file this line is about QTPro Right?

// change this to true, if you use QTYpro and want to set attributes stock with EP.

global $products_attributes_stock;

$products_attributes_stock = true;

:huh: Does anyone know what causes the product attributes I upload show "out of stock" ?

I Downloaded the Complete tab-delimited .txt file,

edited the description and uploaded the file back and the changes online were visible.. :)

I did this with a one product website for the beginning..

than I added a new product in the tab-delimited .txt file and uploaded it ..

everything seemed fine exept the Quantities of the product showed "out of stock" . >_<

the same thing happened when I tried to change a quantity of the first product either. :'(

I have installed the QTPro contr. earlier...

in the easypopulate.php file this line is about QTPro Right?

// change this to true, if you use QTYpro and want to set attributes stock with EP.

global $products_attributes_stock;

$products_attributes_stock = true;

:huh: Does anyone know what causes the product attributes I upload show "out of stock" ?

If the quantity is 0 then it will show up as out of stock

Also, i'm running into some trouble with the upload. I keep getting an extra Product Option and Option Value added. This only started suddenly and it throws off everything throughout the attributes. Anyone having this problem? I'm using the Easy Populate 2.76c-MS2 version. Any help is appreciated.

ok this is funny :blush: .. forget my last post..Im not an exel expert thats why you gotta forgive me..

There are no Quantitie coloums for the attribute values I assigned with QTpro at all !!

What I thougt that were the Quantities were actually the attribute_values_id 's ..

that means there is a misconnection between QTpro and EasyPopulate !!

But I don't know how come that's happening..

any suggestions???

Please :(

If the quantity is 0 then it will show up as out of stock

Also, i'm running into some trouble with the upload. I keep getting an extra Product Option and Option Value added. This only started suddenly and it throws off everything throughout the attributes. Anyone having this problem? I'm using the Easy Populate 2.76c-MS2 version. Any help is appreciated.

thanks for the advice..but I dont have any Quantity box exept the total count at all.. <_<

I'm also new to EP but perhaps this helps..have you lately added a new language.. that might be the cause..

for example you might have added yellows diffrent attribute name for spanish..