• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate & Products Attributes

VJ

Easy Populate 2.76d-MS2 - Default Language : English(1)

Done a search, but couldn't find a solution.

I've just done a single category upload with 57 active items. Strangely after the import only 19 were active. Any ideas on what I can do, to make good please?

Is there a contrib to activate or de-activate a whole category, if so what's it called or location please?

Thanks in advance :)

check the settings for one that disables products (on import) that have a zero quantity available. set it so that it will not disable on import.

one other thing - sorry for flooding this post....

for what ever reason this line in the DataBase:

instead of redish(colour #993300) comes out greenish (i think colour #339933)

the original Database line read:

<p><font size=\"3\">blabla bla bla \' buy\' it for £0.00 more bla bla bla  <font color=\"#993300\"><u><strong>final bla bla bla </strong></u></font> bla bla bla</font><br />

when i looked at the file in notepad instead of excel i noticed that thee are many duplicated double quotes(like font color = ""#993300"") is that intentional, or could that be the problem.

for privacy reason i will send you the text snippet in a PM - if thats ok...

any idea why that might happen? is it a bug, or am i doing something wrong?

are you saying that somewhere in the export-edit-import process your 993300 color is converted to 339933??

double quotes is how CSV handles quotes within the data field. Excel will read it correctly and the importer should handle it correctly also.

Edited by surfalot

I uploaded successfully and in my store now there is the product i tested and the new catergory too but there is no image. However, in my admin Categories/Products I cannot see the new category neither the new product I added.

so you set these? but nothing is showing?

$default_image_manufacturer = 'no_image_manufacturer.gif';

$default_image_product = 'no_image_product.gif';

$default_image_category = 'no_image_category.gif';

try something like

$default_image_manufacturer = 'images/no_image_manufacturer.gif';

$default_image_product = 'images/no_image_product.gif';

$default_image_category = 'images/no_image_category.gif';

and after the import, you can see the cat and product in the customer side, but not the admin?

I can't come up with a reason why that would happen. If it shows in the catalog, then the admin should show the product.

to get good page optimizaion its best if the meta data matches the product, so the auto fill is not enough.

That's what the autofill does. makes the page title, description, and keywords match the product title. Are you doing more then that?

check the settings for one that disables products (on import) that have a zero quantity available. set it so that it will not disable on import.

Thanks Todd,

Just tested your advice by doing an import with all the products with a positive quantity and yes the all stayed active :)

Thanks again

Steve

I did not understand this :

try something like

Where should I modify this?

Yes, it is a strange thing, I can see the new category and product name and attributes in my alive shop but not in the admin. very strange.

Awsome contribution! This is exactly what I've been looking for.

You saved me a long, tough project today.

I installed this on my test server, which is completely stock. I downloaded the txt file, complete, from EP. What I'm looking for is attaching a download link to each atrribute. Where would this field be? Heres my DEFAULT EP complete export:

v_products_model	v_products_image	v_products_name_1	v_products_description_1	v_products_url_1	v_products_name_2	v_products_description_2	v_products_url_2	v_products_name_3	v_products_description_3	v_products_url_3	v_products_price	v_products_weight	v_date_avail	v_date_added	v_products_quantity	v_attribute_options_id_1	v_attribute_options_name_1_1	v_attribute_options_name_1_2	v_attribute_options_name_1_3	v_attribute_options_id_2	v_attribute_options_name_2_1	v_attribute_options_name_2_2	v_attribute_options_name_2_3	v_attribute_options_id_3	v_attribute_options_name_3_1	v_attribute_options_name_3_2	v_attribute_options_name_3_3	v_attribute_values_id_3_1	v_attribute_values_name_3_1_1	v_attribute_values_name_3_1_2	v_attribute_values_name_3_1_3	v_attribute_values_price_3_1	v_attribute_values_id_3_2	v_attribute_values_name_3_2_1	v_attribute_values_name_3_2_2	v_attribute_values_name_3_2_3	v_attribute_values_price_3_2	v_attribute_values_id_3_3	v_attribute_values_name_3_3_1	v_attribute_values_name_3_3_2	v_attribute_values_name_3_3_3	v_attribute_values_price_3_3	v_attribute_values_id_3_4	v_attribute_values_name_3_4_1	v_attribute_values_name_3_4_2	v_attribute_values_name_3_4_3	v_attribute_values_price_3_4	v_attribute_values_id_3_5	v_attribute_values_name_3_5_1	v_attribute_values_name_3_5_2	v_attribute_values_name_3_5_3	v_attribute_values_price_3_5	v_attribute_options_id_4	v_attribute_options_name_4_1	v_attribute_options_name_4_2	v_attribute_options_name_4_3	v_attribute_values_id_4_1	v_attribute_values_name_4_1_1	v_attribute_values_name_4_1_2	v_attribute_values_name_4_1_3	v_attribute_values_price_4_1	v_attribute_values_id_4_2	v_attribute_values_name_4_2_1	v_attribute_values_name_4_2_2	v_attribute_values_name_4_2_3	v_attribute_values_price_4_2	v_attribute_values_id_4_3	v_attribute_values_name_4_3_1	v_attribute_values_name_4_3_2	v_attribute_values_name_4_3_3	v_attribute_values_price_4_3	v_attribute_values_id_4_4	v_attribute_values_name_4_4_1	v_attribute_values_name_4_4_2	v_attribute_values_name_4_4_3	v_attribute_values_price_4_4	v_attribute_options_id_5	v_attribute_options_name_5_1	v_attribute_options_name_5_2	v_attribute_options_name_5_3	v_attribute_values_id_5_1	v_attribute_values_name_5_1_1	v_attribute_values_name_5_1_2	v_attribute_values_name_5_1_3	v_attribute_values_price_5_1	v_attribute_values_id_5_2	v_attribute_values_name_5_2_1	v_attribute_values_name_5_2_2	v_attribute_values_name_5_2_3	v_attribute_values_price_5_2	v_manufacturers_name	v_categories_name_1	v_categories_name_2	v_categories_name_3	v_tax_class_title	v_status	EOREOR
MG200MMS	matrox/mg200mms.gif	Matrox G200 MMS	Reinforcing its position as a multi-monitor trailblazer, Matrox Graphics Inc. has once again developed the most flexible and highly advanced solution in the industry. Introducing the new Matrox G200 Multi-Monitor Series; the first graphics card ever to support up to four DVI digital flat panel displays on a single 8" PCI board.<br><br>With continuing demand for digital flat panels in the financial workplace, the Matrox G200 MMS is the ultimate in flexible solutions. The Matrox G200 MMS also supports the new digital video interface (DVI) created by the Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) designed to ease the adoption of digital flat panels. Other configurations include composite video capture ability and onboard TV tuner, making the Matrox G200 MMS the complete solution for business needs.<br><br>Based on the award-winning MGA-G200 graphics chip, the Matrox G200 Multi-Monitor Series provides superior 2D/3D graphics acceleration to meet the demanding needs of business applications such as real-time stock quotes (Versus), live video feeds (Reuters & Bloombergs), multiple windows applications, word processing, spreadsheets and CAD.	www.matrox.com/mga/products/g200_mms/home.cfm	Matrox G200 MMS	<b>Unterst?tzung f?r zwei bzw. vier analoge oder digitale Monitore</b><br><br>  Die Matrox G200 Multi-Monitor-Serie f?hrt die bew?hrte Matrox Tradition im Multi-Monitor- Bereich fort und bietet flexible und fortschrittliche L?sungen.Matrox stellt als erstes Unternehmen einen vierfachen digitalen PanelLink? DVI Flachbildschirm Ausgang zur Verf?gung. Mit den optional erh?ltlichen TV Tuner und Video-Capture M?glichkeiten stellt die Matrox G200 MMS eine alles umfassende Mehrschirm-L?sung dar.<br><br>  <b>Leistungsmerkmale:</b>  <ul>  <li>Preisgekr?nter Matrox G200 128-Bit Grafikchip</li>  <li>Schneller 8 MB SGRAM-Speicher pro Kanal</li>  <li>Integrierter, leistungsstarker 250 MHz RAMDAC</li>  <li>Unterst?tzung f?r bis zu 16 Bildschirme ?ber 4 Quad-Karten (unter Win NT,ab Treiber 4.40)</li>  <li>Unterst?tzung von 9 Monitoren unter Win 98</li>  <li>2 bzw. 4 analoge oder digitale Ausgabekan?le pro PCI-Karte</li>  <li>Desktop-Darstellung von 1800 x 1440 oder 1920 x 1200 pro Chip</li>  <li>Anschlu?m?glichkeit an einen 15-poligen VGA-Monitor oder an einen 30-poligen digitalen DVI-Flachbildschirm plus integriertem Composite-Video-Eingang (bei der TV-Version)</li>  <li>PCI Grafikkarte, kurze Baul?nge</li>  <li>Treiberunterst?tzung: Windows? 2000, Windows NT? und Windows? 98</li>  <li>Anwendungsbereiche: B?rsenumgebung mit zeitgleich gro?em Visualisierungsbedarf, Video?berwachung, Video-Conferencing</li>  </ul>	www.matrox.com/mga/deutsch/products/g200_mms/home.cfm	Matrox G200 MMS	Reinforcing its position as a multi-monitor trailblazer, Matrox Graphics Inc. has once again developed the most flexible and highly advanced solution in the industry. Introducing the new Matrox G200 Multi-Monitor Series; the first graphics card ever to support up to four DVI digital flat panel displays on a single 8" PCI board.<br><br>With continuing demand for digital flat panels in the financial workplace, the Matrox G200 MMS is the ultimate in flexible solutions. The Matrox G200 MMS also supports the new digital video interface (DVI) created by the Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) designed to ease the adoption of digital flat panels. Other configurations include composite video capture ability and onboard TV tuner, making the Matrox G200 MMS the complete solution for business needs.<br><br>Based on the award-winning MGA-G200 graphics chip, the Matrox G200 Multi-Monitor Series provides superior 2D/3D graphics acceleration to meet the demanding needs of business applications such as real-time stock quotes (Versus), live video feeds (Reuters & Bloombergs), multiple windows applications, word processing, spreadsheets and CAD.	www.matrox.com/mga/products/g200_mms/home.cfm	320.99	23.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	32	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value	+0.0000	6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium	+100.0000	7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb	+0.0000	2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb	+50.0000	3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb	+70.0000	4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Matrox	Hardware	Graphics Cards		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
MG400-32MB	matrox/mg400-32mb.gif	Matrox G400 32MB	<b>Dramatically Different High Performance Graphics</b><br><br>Introducing the Millennium G400 Series - a dramatically different, high performance graphics experience. Armed with the industry's fastest graphics chip, the Millennium G400 Series takes explosive acceleration two steps further by adding unprecedented image quality, along with the most versatile display options for all your 3D, 2D and DVD applications. As the most powerful and innovative tools in your PC's arsenal, the Millennium G400 Series will not only change the way you see graphics, but will revolutionize the way you use your computer.<br><br><b>Key features:</b><ul><li>New Matrox G400 256-bit DualBus graphics chip</li><li>Explosive 3D, 2D and DVD performance</li><li>DualHead Display</li><li>Superior DVD and TV output</li><li>3D Environment-Mapped Bump Mapping</li><li>Vibrant Color Quality rendering </li><li>UltraSharp DAC of up to 360 MHz</li><li>3D Rendering Array Processor</li><li>Support for 16 or 32 MB of memory</li></ul>	www.matrox.com/mga/products/mill_g400/home.htm	Matrox G400 32 MB	<b>Neu! Matrox G400 "all inclusive" und vieles mehr...</b><br><br>  Die neue Millennium G400-Serie - Hochleistungsgrafik mit dem sensationellen Unterschied. Ausgestattet mit dem neu eingef?hrten Matrox G400 Grafikchip, bietet die Millennium G400-Serie eine ?berragende Beschleunigung inklusive bisher nie dagewesener Bildqualitat und enorm flexibler Darstellungsoptionen bei allen Ihren 3D-, 2D- und DVD-Anwendungen.<br><br>  <ul>  <li>DualHead Display und TV-Ausgang</li>  <li>Environment Mapped Bump Mapping</li>  <li>Matrox G400 256-Bit DualBus</li>  <li>3D Rendering Array Prozessor</li>  <li>Vibrant Color Quality? (VCQ?)</li>  <li>UltraSharp DAC</li>  </ul>  <i>"Bleibt abschlie?end festzustellen, da? die Matrox Millennium G400 Max als Allroundkarte f?r den Highend-PC derzeit unerreicht ist. Das ergibt den Testsieg und unsere w?rmste Empfehlung."</i><br>  <b>GameStar 8/99 (S.184)</b>	www.matrox.com/mga/deutsch/products/mill_g400/home.cfm	Matrox G400 32MB	<b>Dramatically Different High Performance Graphics</b><br><br>Introducing the Millennium G400 Series - a dramatically different, high performance graphics experience. Armed with the industry's fastest graphics chip, the Millennium G400 Series takes explosive acceleration two steps further by adding unprecedented image quality, along with the most versatile display options for all your 3D, 2D and DVD applications. As the most powerful and innovative tools in your PC's arsenal, the Millennium G400 Series will not only change the way you see graphics, but will revolutionize the way you use your computer.<br><br><b>Key features:</b><ul><li>New Matrox G400 256-bit DualBus graphics chip</li><li>Explosive 3D, 2D and DVD performance</li><li>DualHead Display</li><li>Superior DVD and TV output</li><li>3D Environment-Mapped Bump Mapping</li><li>Vibrant Color Quality rendering </li><li>UltraSharp DAC of up to 360 MHz</li><li>3D Rendering Array Processor</li><li>Support for 16 or 32 MB of memory</li></ul>	www.matrox.com/mga/products/mill_g400/home.htm	534.99	23.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	32	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium	+0.0000	7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe	+120.0000	8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb	-10.0000	4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb	+0.0000	5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Matrox	Hardware	Graphics Cards		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
MSIMPRO	microsoft/msimpro.gif	Microsoft IntelliMouse Pro	Every element of IntelliMouse Pro - from its unique arched shape to the texture of the rubber grip around its base - is the product of extensive customer and ergonomic research. Microsoft's popular wheel control, which now allows zooming and universal scrolling functions, gives IntelliMouse Pro outstanding comfort and efficiency.	www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouse/intellimouse.asp	Microsoft IntelliMouse Pro	Die IntelliMouse Pro hat mit der IntelliRad-Technologie einen neuen Standard gesetzt. Anwenderfreundliche Handhabung und produktiveres Arbeiten am PC zeichnen die IntelliMouse aus. Die gew?lbte Oberseite pa?t sich nat?rlich in die Handfl?che ein, die geschwungene Form erleichtert das Bedienen der Maus. Sie ist sowohl f?r Rechts- wie auch f?r Linksh?nder geeignet. Mit dem Rad der IntelliMouse kann der Anwender einfach und komfortabel durch Dokumente navigieren.<br><br>  <b>Eigenschaften:</b>  <ul>  <li><b>ANSCHLUSS:</b> PS/2</li>  <li><b>FARBE:</b> wei?</li>  <li><b>TECHNIK:</b> Mauskugel</li>  <li><b>TASTEN:</b> 3 (incl. Scrollrad)</li>  <li><b>SCROLLRAD:</b> Ja</li>  </ul>		Microsoft IntelliMouse Pro	Every element of IntelliMouse Pro - from its unique arched shape to the texture of the rubber grip around its base - is the product of extensive customer and ergonomic research. Microsoft's popular wheel control, which now allows zooming and universal scrolling functions, gives IntelliMouse Pro outstanding comfort and efficiency.	www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouse/intellimouse.asp	53.49	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	2	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Warner	Hardware	Mice		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-RPMK	dvd/replacement_killers.gif	The Replacement Killers	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>Languages: English, Deutsch.<br>Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>Length: (approx) 80 minutes.<br>Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).	www.replacement-killers.com	Die Ersatzkiller	Originaltitel: "The Replacement Killers"<br><br>  Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 80 minutes.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  (USA 1998). Til Schweiger schie?t auf Hongkong-Star Chow Yun-Fat ("Anna und der K?nig") ? ein Fehler ...	www.replacement-killers.com	The Replacement Killers	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>Languages: English, Deutsch.<br>Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>Length: (approx) 80 minutes.<br>Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).	www.replacement-killers.com	44.94	23.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	13	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Microsoft	DVD Movies	Action		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-BLDRNDC	dvd/blade_runner.gif	Blade Runner - Director's Cut	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>Languages: English, Deutsch.<br>Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>Length: (approx) 112 minutes.<br>Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).	www.bladerunner.com	Blade Runner - Director's Cut	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 112 minutes.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  <b>Sci-Fi-Klassiker, USA 1983, 112 Min.</b><br><br>  Los Angeles ist im Jahr 2019 ein Hexenkessel. Dauerregen und Smog tauchen den ?berbev?lkerten Moloch in ewige D?mmerung. Polizeigleiter schwirren durch die Luft und ?berwachen das grelle Ethnogemisch, das sich am Fu?e 400st?ckiger Stahlbeton-Pyramiden tummelt. Der abgehalfterte Ex-Cop und "Blade Runner" Rick Deckard ist Spezialist f?r die Beseitigung von Replikanten, k?nstlichen Menschen, geschaffen f?r harte Arbeit auf fremden Planeten. Nur ihm kann es gelingen, vier fl?chtige, hochintelligente "Nexus 6"-Spezialmodelle zu stellen. Die sind mit ihrem starken und brandgef?hrlichen Anf?hrer Batty auf der Suche nach ihrem Sch?pfer. Er soll ihnen eine l?ngere Lebenszeit schenken. Das mu? Rick Deckard verhindern.  Als sich der eiskalte J?ger in Rachel, die Sekret?rin seines Auftraggebers, verliebt, ger?t sein Weltbild jedoch ins Wanken. Er entdeckt, da? sie - vielleicht wie er selbst - ein Replikant ist ...<br><br>  Die Konfrontation des Menschen mit "Realit?t" und "Virtualit?t" und das verstrickte Spiel mit get?rkten Erinnerungen zieht sich als roter Faden durch das Werk von Autor Philip K. Dick ("Die totale Erinnerung"). Sein Roman "Tr?umen Roboter von elektrischen Schafen?" liefert die Vorlage f?r diesen doppelb?digen Thriller, der den Zuschauer mit faszinierenden  Zukunftsvisionen und der gigantischen Kulisse des Gro?stadtmolochs gefangen nimmt.	www.bladerunner.com	Blade Runner - Director's Cut	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>Languages: English, Deutsch.<br>Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>Length: (approx) 112 minutes.<br>Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).	www.bladerunner.com	38.51	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	17	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Warner	DVD Movies	Science Fiction		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-MATR	dvd/the_matrix.gif	The Matrix	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 131 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Making Of.	www.thematrix.com	Matrix	Originaltitel: "The Matrix"<br><br>  Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 136 minuten.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  (USA 1999) Der Geniestreich der Wachowski-Br?der. In dieser technisch perfekten Utopie k?mpft Hacker Keanu Reeves gegen die Diktatur der Maschinen...	www.whatisthematrix.com	The Matrix	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 131 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Making Of.	www.thematrix.com	42.79	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Warner	DVD Movies	Action		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-YGEM	dvd/youve_got_mail.gif	You've Got Mail	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish, French, Nordic, Polish. <br> Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 115 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).	www.youvegotmail.com	e-m@il f?r Dich	Original: "You've got mail"<br>  Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 112 minutes.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  (USA 1998) von Nora Ephron (&qout;Schlaflos in Seattle"). Meg Ryan und Tom Hanks kn?pfen per E-Mail zarte Bande. Dass sie sich schon kennen, ahnen sie nicht ...	www.youvegotmail.com	You've Got Mail	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish, French, Nordic, Polish. <br> Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 115 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).	www.youvegotmail.com	37.44	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Warner	DVD Movies	Comedy		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-ABUG	dvd/a_bugs_life.gif	A Bug's Life	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1 / Dobly Surround Stereo. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 91 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).	www.abugslife.com	Das Gro?e Krabbeln	Originaltitel: "A Bug's Life"<br><br>  Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 96 minuten.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  (USA 1998). Ameise Flik zettelt einen Aufstand gegen gefr??ige Grash?pfer an ... Eine fantastische Computeranimation des "Toy Story"-Teams. 	www.abugslife.com	A Bug's Life	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1 / Dobly Surround Stereo. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 91 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).	www.abugslife.com	38.51	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Warner	DVD Movies	Cartoons		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-UNSG	dvd/under_siege.gif	Under Siege	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 98 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		Alarmstufe: Rot	Originaltitel: "Under Siege"<br><br>  Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 96 minuten.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  <b>Actionthriller. Smutje Steven Seagal versalzt Schurke Tommy Lee Jones die Suppe</b><br><br>  Katastrophe ahoi: Kurz vor Ausmusterung der "U.S.S. Missouri" kapert die High-tech-Bande von Ex-CIA-Agent Strannix (Tommy Lee Jones) das Schlachtschiff. Strannix will die Nuklearraketen des Kreuzers klauen und verscherbeln. Mit Hilfe des irren Ersten Offiziers Krill (lustig: Gary Busey) killen die Gangster den K?pt?n und sperren seine Crew unter Deck. Bl?d, dass sie dabei Schiffskoch Rybak (Steven Seagal) vergessen. Der Ex-Elitek?mpfer knipst einen Schurken nach dem anderen aus. Eine Verb?ndete findet er in Stripperin Jordan (Ex-"Baywatch"-Biene Erika Eleniak). Die sollte eigentlich aus K?pt?ns Geburtstagstorte h?pfen ... Klar: Seagal ist kein Edelmime. Daf?r ist Regisseur Andrew Davis ("Auf der Flucht") ein K?nner: Er w?rzt die Action-Orgie mit Ironie und nutzt die imposante Schiffskulisse voll aus. F?r Effekte und Ton gab es 1993 Oscar-Nominierungen. 		Under Siege	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 98 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		32.09	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Warner	DVD Movies	Action		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-UNSG2	dvd/under_siege2.gif	Under Siege 2 - Dark Territory	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 98 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		Alarmstufe: Rot 2	Originaltitel: "Under Siege 2: Dark Territory"<br><br>  Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 96 minuten.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  (USA ?95). Von einem gekaperten Zug aus ?bernimmt Computerspezi Dane die Kontrolle ?ber einen Kampfsatelliten und erpresst das Pentagon. Aber auch Ex-Offizier Ryback (Steven Seagal) ist im Zug ...		  Under Siege 2 - Dark Territory	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 98 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		32.09	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Warner	DVD Movies	Action		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-FDBL	dvd/fire_down_below.gif	Fire Down Below	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 100 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		Fire Down Below	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 96 minuten.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  Ein mysteri?ser Mordfall f?hrt den Bundesmarschall Jack Taggert in eine Kleinstadt im US-Staat Kentucky. Doch bei seinen Ermittlungen st??t er auf eine Mauer des Schweigens. Angst beherrscht die Stadt, und alle Spuren f?hren zu dem undurchsichtigen Minen-Tycoon Orin Hanner. Offenbar werden in der friedlichen Berglandschaft gigantische Mengen Giftm?lls verschoben, mit unkalkulierbaren Risiken. Um eine Katastrophe zu verhindern, r?umt Taggert gnadenlos auf ...		Fire Down Below	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 100 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		32.09	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Warner	DVD Movies	Action		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-DHWV	dvd/die_hard_3.gif	Die Hard With A Vengeance	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 122 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		Stirb Langsam - Jetzt Erst Recht	Originaltitel: "Die Hard With A Vengeance"<br><br>  Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 96 minuten.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  So explosiv, so spannend, so rasant wie nie zuvor: Bruce Willis als Detectiv John McClane in einem Action-Thriller der Superlative! Das ist heute nicht McClanes Tag. Seine Frau hat ihn verlassen, sein Bo? hat ihn vom Dienst suspendiert und irgendein Verr?ckter hat ihn gerade zum Gegenspieler in einem teuflischen Spiel erkoren - und der Einsatz ist New York selbst. Ein Kaufhaus ist explodiert, doch das ist nur der Auftakt. Der geniale Superverbrecher Simon droht, die ganze Stadt St?ck f?r St?ck in die Luft zu sprengen, wenn McClane und sein Partner wider Willen seine explosiven" R?tsel nicht l?sen. Eine m?rderische Hetzjagd quer durch New York beginnt - bis McClane merkt, da? der Bombenterror eigentlich nur ein brillantes Ablenkungsman?ver ist...!<br><i>"Perfekt gemacht und stark besetzt. Das Action-Highlight des Jahres!"</i> <b>(Bild)</b>		Die Hard With A Vengeance	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 122 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		42.79	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Fox	DVD Movies	Action		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-LTWP	dvd/lethal_weapon.gif	Lethal Weapon	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 100 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		Zwei stahlharte Profis	Originaltitel: "Lethal Weapon"<br><br>  Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 96 minuten.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  Sie sind beide Cops in L.A.. Sie haben beide in Vietnam f?r eine Spezialeinheit gek?mpft. Und sie hassen es beide, mit einem Partner arbeiten zu m?ssen. Aber sie sind Partner: Martin Riggs, der Mann mit dem Todeswunsch, f?r wen auch immer. Und Roger Murtaugh, der besonnene Polizist. Gemeinsam enttarnen sie einen gigantischen Heroinschmuggel, hinter dem sich eine Gruppe ehemaliger CIA-S?ldner verbirgt. Eine Killerbande gegen zwei Profis ...		Lethal Weapon	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 100 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		37.44	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Warner	DVD Movies	Action		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-REDC	dvd/red_corner.gif	Red Corner	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 117 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		Labyrinth ohne Ausweg	Originaltitel: "Red Corner"<br><br>  Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 96 minuten.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  Dem Amerikaner Jack Moore wird in China der bestialische Mord an einem Fotomodel angeh?ngt. Brutale Gef?ngnisschergen versuchen, ihn durch Folter zu einem Gest?ndnis zu zwingen. Vor Gericht fordert die Anklage die Todesstrafe - Moore's Schicksal scheint besiegelt. Durch einen Zufall gelingt es ihm, aus der Haft zu fliehen, doch aus der feindseligen chinesischen Hauptstadt gibt es praktisch kein Entkommen ...		Red Corner	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 117 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		34.24	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Warner	DVD Movies	Drama		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-FRAN	dvd/frantic.gif	Frantic	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 115 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		Frantic	Originaltitel: "Frantic"<br><br>  Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 96 minuten.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  Ein romantischer Urlaub in Paris, der sich in einen Alptraum verwandelt. Ein Mann auf der verzweifelten Suche nach seiner entf?hrten Frau. Ein d?ster-bedrohliches Paris, in dem nur ein Mensch Licht in die t?dliche Aff?re bringen kann.		Frantic	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 115 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		37.45	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Warner	DVD Movies	Thriller		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-CUFI	dvd/courage_under_fire.gif	Courage Under Fire	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 112 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		Mut Zur Wahrheit	Originaltitel: "Courage Under Fire"<br><br>  Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 96 minuten.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  Lieutenant Colonel Nathaniel Serling (Denzel Washington) l?sst w?hrend einer Schlacht im Golfkrieg versehentlich auf einen US-Panzer schie?en, dessen Mannschaft dabei ums Leben kommt. Ein Jahr nach diesem Vorfall wird Serling, der mittlerweile nach Washington D.C. versetzt wurde, die Aufgabe ?bertragen, sich um einen Kandidaten zu k?mmern, der w?hrend des Krieges starb und dem der h?chste milit?rische Orden zuteil werden soll. Allerdings sind sowohl der Fall und als auch der betreffende Soldat ein politisch hei?es Eisen -- Captain Karen Walden (Meg Ryan) ist Amerikas erster weiblicher Soldat, der im Kampf get?tet wurde.<br><br>  Serling findet schnell heraus, dass es im Fall des im felsigen Gebiet von Kuwait abgest?rzten Rettungshubschraubers Diskrepanzen gibt. In Flashbacks werden von unterschiedlichen Personen verschiedene Versionen von Waldens Taktik, die Soldaten zu retten und den Absturz zu ?berleben, dargestellt (? la Kurosawas Rashomon). Genau wie in Glory erweist sich Regisseur Edward Zwicks Zusammenstellung von bekannten und unbekannten Schauspielern als die richtige Mischung. Waldens Crew ist besonders ?berzeugend. Matt Damon als der Sanit?ter kommt gut als der leichtfertige Typ r?ber, als er Washington seine Geschichte erz?hlt. Im Kampf ist er ein mit Fehlern behafteter, humorvoller Soldat.<br><br>  Die erstaunlichste Arbeit in Mut zur Wahrheit leistet Lou Diamond Phillips (als der Sch?tze der Gruppe), dessen Karriere sich auf dem Weg in die direkt f?r den Videomarkt produzierten Filme befand. Und dann ist da noch Ryan. Sie hat sich in dramatischen Filmen in der Vergangenheit gut behauptet (Eine fast perfekte Liebe, Ein blutiges Erbe), es aber nie geschafft, ihrem Image zu entfliehen, das sie in die Ecke der romantischen Kom?die steckte. Mit gef?rbtem Haar, einem leichten Akzent und der von ihr geforderten Darstellungskunst hat sie endlich einen langlebigen dramatischen Film. Obwohl sie nur halb so oft wie Washington im Film zu sehen ist, macht ihre mutige und beeindruckend nachhaltige Darstellung Mut zur Wahrheit zu einem speziellen Film bis hin zu dessen seltsamer, aber lohnender letzter Szene.		Courage Under Fire	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 112 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		41.72	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Fox	DVD Movies	Drama		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-SPEED	dvd/speed.gif	Speed	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 112 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		Speed	Originaltitel: "Speed"<br><br>  Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 96 minuten.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  Er ist ein Cop aus der Anti-Terror-Einheit von Los Angeles. Und so ist der Alarm f?r Jack Traven nichts Ungew?hnliches: Ein Terrorist will drei Millionen Dollar erpressen, oder die zuf?lligen Geiseln in einem Aufzug fallen 35 Stockwerke in die Tiefe. Doch Jack schafft das Unm?gliche - die Geiseln werden gerettet und der Terrorist stirbt an seiner eigenen Bombe. Scheinbar. Denn schon wenig sp?ter steht Jack (Keanu Reeves) dem Bombenexperten Payne erneut gegen?ber. Diesmal hat sich der Erpresser eine ganz perfide Mordwaffe ausgedacht: Er plaziert eine Bombe in einem ?ffentlichen Bus. Der Mechanismus der Sprengladung schaltet sich automatisch ein, sobald der Bus schneller als 50 Meilen in der Stunde f?hrt und detoniert sofort, sobald die Geschwindigkeit sinkt. Pl?tzlich wird f?r eine Handvoll ahnungsloser Durchschnittsb?rger der Weg zur Arbeit zum H?llentrip - und nur Jack hat ihr Leben in der Hand. Als der Busfahrer verletzt wird, ?bernimmt Fahrgast Annie (Sandra Bullock) das Steuer. Doch wohin mit einem Bus, der nicht bremsen kann in der Stadt der Staus? Doch es kommt noch schlimmer: Payne (Dennis Hopper) will jetzt nicht nur seine drei Millionen Dollar. Er will Jack. Um jeden Preis.		Speed	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 112 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		42.79	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Fox	DVD Movies	Action		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-SPEED2	dvd/speed_2.gif	Speed 2: Cruise Control	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 120 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		Speed 2: Cruise Control	Originaltitel: "Speed 2 - Cruise Control"<br><br>  Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 96 minuten.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  Halten Sie ihre Schwimmwesten bereit, denn die actiongeladene Fortsetzung von Speed begibt sich auf Hochseekurs. Erleben Sie Sandra Bullock erneut in ihrer Star-Rolle als Annie Porter. Die Karibik-Kreuzfahrt mit ihrem Freund Alex entwickelt sich unaufhaltsam zur rasenden Todesfahrt, als ein wahnsinniger Computer-Spezialist den Luxusliner in seine Gewalt bringt und auf einen m?rderischen Zerst?rungskurs programmiert. Eine hochexplosive Reise, bei der kein geringerer als Action-Spezialist Jan De Bont das Ruder in die Hand nimmt. Speed 2: Cruise Controll l??t ihre Adrenalin-Wellen in rasender Geschwindigkeit ganz nach oben schnellen.		Speed 2: Cruise Control	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 120 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		44.94	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Fox	DVD Movies	Action		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-TSAB	dvd/theres_something_about_mary.gif	There's Something About Mary	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 114 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		Verr?ckt nach Mary	Originaltitel: "There's Something About Mary"<br><br>  Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 96 minuten.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  13 Jahre nachdem Teds Rendezvous mit seiner angebeteten Mary in einem peinlichen Fiasko endete, tr?umt er immer noch von ihr und engagiert den windigen Privatdetektiv Healy um sie aufzusp?ren. Der findet Mary in Florida und verliebt sich auf den ersten Blick in die atemberaubende Traumfrau. Um Ted als Nebenbuhler auszuschalten, tischt er ihm dicke L?gen ?ber Mary auf. Ted l??t sich jedoch nicht abschrecken, eilt nach Miami und versucht nun alles, um Healy die Balztour zu vermasseln. Doch nicht nur Healy ist verr?ckt nach Mary und Ted bekommt es mit einer ganzen Legion liebeskranker Konkurrenten zu tun ...		There's Something About Mary	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 114 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		53.49	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Fox	DVD Movies	Comedy		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
DVD-BELOVED	dvd/beloved.gif	Beloved	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 164 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		Menschenkind	Originaltitel: "Beloved"<br><br>  Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa).<br>  Sprachen: English, Deutsch.<br>  Untertitel: English, Deutsch, Spanish.<br>  Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1.<br>  Bildformat: 16:9 Wide-Screen.<br>  Dauer: (approx) 96 minuten.<br>  Au?erdem: Interaktive Menus, Kapitelauswahl, Untertitel.<br><br>  Dieser vielschichtige Film ist eine Arbeit, die Regisseur Jonathan Demme und dem amerikanischen Talkshow-Star Oprah Winfrey sehr am Herzen lag. Der Film deckt im Verlauf seiner dreist?ndigen Spielzeit viele Bereiche ab. Menschenkind ist teils Sklavenepos, teils Mutter-Tochter-Drama und teils Geistergeschichte.<br><br>  Der Film fordert vom Publikum h?chste Aufmerksamkeit, angefangen bei seiner dramatischen und etwas verwirrenden Eingangssequenz, in der die Bewohner eines Hauses von einem niedertr?chtigen ?bersinnlichen Angriff heimgesucht werden. Aber Demme und seine talentierte Besetzung bereiten denen, die dabei bleiben ein unvergessliches Erlebnis. Der Film folgt den Spuren von Sethe (in ihren mittleren Jahren von Oprah Winfrey dargestellt), einer ehemaligen Sklavin, die sich scheinbar ein friedliches und produktives Leben in Ohio aufgebaut hat. Aber durch den erschreckenden und sparsamen Einsatz von R?ckblenden deckt Demme, genau wie das literarische Meisterwerk von Toni Morrison, auf dem der Film basiert, langsam die Schrecken von Sethes fr?herem Leben auf und das schreckliche Ereignis, dass dazu f?hrte, dass Sethes Haus von Geistern heimgesucht wird.<br><br>  W?hrend die Gr?uel der Sklaverei und das blutige Ereignis in Sethes Familie unleugbar tief beeindrucken, ist die Qualit?t des Film auch in kleineren, genauso befriedigenden Details sichtbar. Die geistlich beeinflusste Musik von Rachel Portman ist gleichzeitig befreiend und bedr?ckend, und der Einblick in die afro-amerikanische Gemeinschaft nach der Sklaverei -- am Beispiel eines Familienausflugs zu einem Jahrmarkt, oder dem gospelsingenden N?hkr?nzchen -- machen diesen Film zu einem speziellen Vergn?gen sowohl f?r den Geist als auch f?r das Herz. Die Schauspieler, besonders Kimberley Elise als Sethes k?mpfende Tochter und Thandie Newton als der mysteri?se Titelcharakter, sind sehr r?hrend. Achten Sie auch auf Danny Glover (Lethal Weapon) als Paul D.		Beloved	Regional Code: 2 (Japan, Europe, Middle East, South Africa). <br> Languages: English, Deutsch. <br> Subtitles: English, Deutsch, Spanish. <br> Audio: Dolby Surround 5.1. <br> Picture Format: 16:9 Wide-Screen. <br> Length: (approx) 164 minutes. <br> Other: Interactive Menus, Chapter Selection, Subtitles (more languages).		58.84	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Warner	DVD Movies	Drama		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
PC-SWAT3	sierra/swat_3.gif	SWAT 3: Close Quarters Battle	<b>Windows 95/98</b><br><br>211 in progress with shots fired. Officer down. Armed suspects with hostages. Respond Code 3! Los Angles, 2005, In the next seven days, representatives from every nation around the world will converge on Las Angles to witness the signing of the United Nations Nuclear Abolishment Treaty. The protection of these dignitaries falls on the shoulders of one organization, LAPD SWAT. As part of this elite tactical organization, you and your team have the weapons and all the training necessary to protect, to serve, and "When needed" to use deadly force to keep the peace. It takes more than weapons to make it through each mission. Your arsenal includes C2 charges, flashbangs, tactical grenades. opti-Wand mini-video cameras, and other devices critical to meeting your objectives and keeping your men free of injury. Uncompromised Duty, Honor and Valor!	www.swat3.com	SWAT 3: Elite Edition	<b>KEINE KOMPROMISSE!</b><br><i>K?mpfen Sie Seite an Seite mit Ihren LAPD SWAT-Kameraden gegen das organisierte Verbrechen!</i><br><br>  Eine der realistischsten 3D-Taktiksimulationen der letzten Zeit jetzt mit Multiplayer-Modus, 5 neuen Missionen und jede Menge n?tzliche Tools!<br><br>  Los Angeles, 2005. In wenigen Tagen steht die Unterzeichnung des Abkommens der Vereinten Nationen zur Atom-?chtung durch Vertreter aller Nationen der Welt an. Radikale terroristische Vereinigungen machen sich in der ganzen Stadt breit. Verantwortlich f?r die Sicherheit der Delegierten zeichnet sich eine Eliteeinheit der LAPD: das SWAT-Team. Das Schicksal der Stadt liegt in Ihren H?nden.<br><br>  <b>Neue Features:</b>  <ul>  <li>Multiplayer-Modus (Co op-Modus, Deathmatch in den bekannten Variationen)</li>  <li>5 neue Missionen an original ?rtlichkeiten Las (U-Bahn, Whitman Airport, etc.)</li>  <li>neue Charakter</li>  <li>neue Skins</li>  <li>neue Waffen</li>  <li>neue Sounds</li>  <li>verbesserte KI</li>  <li>Tools-Package</li>  <li>Scenario-Editor</li>  <li>Level-Editor</li>  </ul>  Die dritte Folge der Bestseller-Reihe im Bereich der 3D-Echtzeit-Simulationen pr?sentiert sich mit einer neuen Spielengine mit extrem ausgepr?gtem Realismusgrad. Der Spieler ?bernimmt das Kommando ?ber eine der besten Polizei-Spezialeinheiten oder einer der ?belsten Terroristen-Gangs der Welt. Er durchl?uft - als "Guter" oder "B?ser" - eine der h?rtesten und elit?rsten Kampfausbildungen, in der er lernt, mit jeder Art von Krisensituationen umzugehen. Bei diesem Action-Abenteuer geht es um das Leben prominenter Vertreter der Vereinten Nationen und bei 16 Missionen an Originalschaupl?tzen in LA gibt die "lebensechte" KI den Protagonisten jeder Seite so einige harte N?sse zu knacken.	www.swat3.com	SWAT 3: Close Quarters Battle	<b>Windows 95/98</b><br><br>211 in progress with shots fired. Officer down. Armed suspects with hostages. Respond Code 3! Los Angles, 2005, In the next seven days, representatives from every nation around the world will converge on Las Angles to witness the signing of the United Nations Nuclear Abolishment Treaty. The protection of these dignitaries falls on the shoulders of one organization, LAPD SWAT. As part of this elite tactical organization, you and your team have the weapons and all the training necessary to protect, to serve, and "When needed" to use deadly force to keep the peace. It takes more than weapons to make it through each mission. Your arsenal includes C2 charges, flashbangs, tactical grenades. opti-Wand mini-video cameras, and other devices critical to meeting your objectives and keeping your men free of injury. Uncompromised Duty, Honor and Valor!	www.swat3.com	85.59	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	16	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Sierra	Software	Simulation		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
PC-UNTM	gt_interactive/unreal_tournament.gif	Unreal Tournament	From the creators of the best-selling Unreal, comes Unreal Tournament. A new kind of single player experience. A ruthless multiplayer revolution.<br><br>This stand-alone game showcases completely new team-based gameplay, groundbreaking multi-faceted single player action or dynamic multi-player mayhem. It's a fight to the finish for the title of Unreal Grand Master in the gladiatorial arena. A single player experience like no other! Guide your team of 'bots' (virtual teamates) against the hardest criminals in the galaxy for the ultimate title - the Unreal Grand Master.	www.unrealtournament.net	Unreal Tournament	2341: Die Gewalt ist eine Lebensweise, die sich ihren Weg durch die dunklen Risse der Gesellschaft bahnt. Sie bedroht die Macht und den Einfluss der regierenden Firmen, die schnellstens ein Mittel finden m?ssen, die tobenden Massen zu bes?nftigen - ein profitables Mittel ... Gladiatorenk?mpfe sind die L?sung. Sie sollen den Durst der Menschen nach Blut stillen und sind die perfekte Gelegenheit, die Aufst?ndischen, Kriminellen und Aliens zu beseitigen, die die Firmenelite bedrohen.<br><br>  Das Turnier war geboren - ein Kampf auf Leben und Tod. Galaxisweit live und in Farbe! K?mpfen Sie f?r Freiheit, Ruhm und Ehre. Sie m?ssen stark, schnell und geschickt sein ... oder Sie bleiben auf der Strecke.<br><br>  K?mpfen Sie allein oder kommandieren Sie ein Team gegen Armeen unbarmherziger Krieger, die alle nur ein Ziel vor Augen haben: Die Arenen lebend zu verlassen und sich dem Grand Champion zu stellen ... um ihn dann zu bezwingen!<br><br>  <b>Features:</b>  <ul>  <li>Auf dem PC mehrfach als Spiel des Jahres ausgezeichnet!</li>  <li>Mehr als 50 faszinierende Level - verlassene Raumstationen, gotische Kathedralen und graffitibedeckte Gro?st?dte.</li>  <li>Vier actionreiche Spielmodi - Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Assault und Domination werden Ihren Adrenalinpegel in die H?he schnellen lassen.</li>  <li>Dramatische Mehrspieler-K?mpfe mit 2, 3 und 4 Spielern, auch ?ber das Netzwerk</li>  <li>Gnadenlos aggressive Computergegner verlangen Ihnen das ?u?erste ab.</li>  <li>Neuartiges Benutzerinterface und verbesserte Steuerung - auch mit USB-Maus und -Tastatur spielbar.</li>  </ul>  Der Nachfolger des Actionhits "Unreal" verspricht ein leichtes, intuitives Interface, um auch Einsteigern schnellen Zugang zu den Duellen gegen die Bots zu erm?glichen. Mit diesen KI-Kriegern kann man auch Teams bilden und im umfangreichen Multiplayermodus ohne Onlinekosten in den Kampf ziehen. 35 komplett neue Arenen und das erweiterte Waffenangebot bilden dazu den w?rdigen Rahmen.	www.unrealtournament.net	Unreal Tournament	From the creators of the best-selling Unreal, comes Unreal Tournament. A new kind of single player experience. A ruthless multiplayer revolution.<br><br>This stand-alone game showcases completely new team-based gameplay, groundbreaking multi-faceted single player action or dynamic multi-player mayhem. It's a fight to the finish for the title of Unreal Grand Master in the gladiatorial arena. A single player experience like no other! Guide your team of 'bots' (virtual teamates) against the hardest criminals in the galaxy for the ultimate title - the Unreal Grand Master.	www.unrealtournament.net	96.29	7.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	13	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese	+0.0000	13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese	+0.0000	GT Interactive	Software	Action		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
PC-TWOF	gt_interactive/wheel_of_time.gif	The Wheel Of Time	The world in which The Wheel of Time takes place is lifted directly out of Jordan's pages; it's huge and consists of many different environments. How you navigate the world will depend largely on which game - single player or multipayer - you're playing. The single player experience, with a few exceptions, will see Elayna traversing the world mainly by foot (with a couple notable exceptions). In the multiplayer experience, your character will have more access to travel via Ter'angreal, Portal Stones, and the Ways. However you move around, though, you'll quickly discover that means of locomotion can easily become the least of the your worries...<br><br>During your travels, you quickly discover that four locations are crucial to your success in the game. Not surprisingly, these locations are the homes of The Wheel of Time's main characters. Some of these places are ripped directly from the pages of Jordan's books, made flesh with Legend's unparalleled pixel-pushing ways. Other places are specific to the game, conceived and executed with the intent of expanding this game world even further. Either way, they provide a backdrop for some of the most intense first person action and strategy you'll have this year.	www.wheeloftime.com	The Wheel Of Time	<b><i>"Wheel Of Time"(Das Rad der Zeit)</i></b> basiert auf den Fantasy-Romanen von Kultautor Robert Jordan und stellt einen einzigartigen Mix aus Strategie-, Action- und Rollenspielelementen dar. Obwohl die Welt von "Wheel of Time" eng an die literarische Vorlage der Romane angelehnt ist, erz?hlt das Spiel keine lineare Geschichte. Die Story entwickelt sich abh?ngig von den Aktionen der Spieler, die jeweils die Rollen der Hauptcharaktere aus dem Roman ?bernehmen. Jede Figur hat den Oberbefehl ?ber eine gro?e Gefolgschaft, milit?rische Einheiten und L?ndereien. Die Spieler k?nnen ihre eigenen Festungen konstruieren, individuell ausbauen, von dort aus das umliegende Land erforschen, magische Gegenst?nde sammeln oder die gegnerischen Zitadellen erst?rmen. Selbstverst?ndlich kann man sich auch ?ber LAN oder Internet gegenseitig Truppen auf den Hals hetzen und die Festungen seiner Mitspieler in Schutt und Asche legen. Dreh- und Anlegepunkt von "Wheel of Time" ist der Kampf um die finstere Macht "The Dark One", die vor langer Zeit die Menschheit beinahe ins Verderben st?rzte und nur mit Hilfe gewaltiger magischer Energie verbannt werden konnte. "The Amyrlin Seat" und "The Children of the Night" k?mpfen nur gegen "The Forsaken" und "The Hound" um den Besitz des Schl?ssels zu "Shayol Ghul" - dem magischen Siegel, mit dessen Hilfe "The Dark One" seinerzeit gebannt werden konnte.<br><br>  <b>Features:</b>   <ul>  <li>Ego-Shooter mit Strategie-Elementen</li>  <li>Spielumgebung in Echtzeit-3D</li>  <li>Konstruktion aud Ausbau der eigenen Festung</li>  <li>Einsatz von ?ber 100 Artefakten und Zauberspr?chen</li>  <li>Single- und Multiplayermodus</li>  </ul>  Im Mittelpunkt steht der Kampf gegen eine finstere Macht namens The Dark One. Deren Schergen m?ssen mit dem Einsatz von ?ber 100 Artefakten und Zaubereien wie Blitzschlag oder Teleportation aus dem Weg ger?umt werden. Die opulente 3D-Grafik verbindet Strategie- und Rollenspielelemente.	 <b>Voraussetzungen</b>  mind. P200, 32MB RAM, 4x CD-Rom, Win95/98, DirectX 5.0 komp.Grafikkarte und Soundkarte. 	www.wheeloftime.com	The Wheel Of Time	The world in which The Wheel of Time takes place is lifted directly out of Jordan's pages; it's huge and consists of many different environments. How you navigate the world will depend largely on which game - single player or multipayer - you're playing. The single player experience, with a few exceptions, will see Elayna traversing the world mainly by foot (with a couple notable exceptions). In the multiplayer experience, your character will have more access to travel via Ter'angreal, Portal Stones, and the Ways. However you move around, though, you'll quickly discover that means of locomotion can easily become the least of the your worries...<br><br>During your travels, you quickly discover that four locations are crucial to your success in the game. Not surprisingly, these locations are the homes of The Wheel of Time's main characters. Some of these places are ripped directly from the pages of Jordan's books, made flesh with Legend's unparalleled pixel-pushing ways. Other places are specific to the game, conceived and executed with the intent of expanding this game world even further. Either way, they provide a backdrop for some of the most intense first person action and strategy you'll have this year.	www.wheeloftime.com	106.99	10.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	16	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		GT Interactive	Software	Strategy		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
PC-DISC	gt_interactive/disciples.gif	Disciples: Sacred Lands	A new age is dawning...<br><br>Enter the realm of the Sacred Lands, where the dawn of a New Age has set in motion the most momentous of wars. As the prophecies long foretold, four races now clash with swords and sorcery in a desperate bid to control the destiny of their gods. Take on the quest as a champion of the Empire, the Mountain Clans, the Legions of the Damned, or the Undead Hordes and test your faith in battles of brute force, spellbinding magic and acts of guile. Slay demons, vanquish giants and combat merciless forces of the dead and undead. But to ensure the salvation of your god, the hero within must evolve.<br><br>The day of reckoning has come... and only the chosen will survive.		Disciples: Sacred Land	Rundenbasierende Fantasy/RTS-Strategie mit gutem Design (vor allem die Levels, 4 versch. Rassen, tolle Einheiten), fantastischer Atmosph?re und exzellentem Soundtrack. Grafisch leider auf das Niveau von 1990.	www.strategyfirst.com/disciples/welcome.html	Disciples: Sacred Lands	A new age is dawning...<br><br>Enter the realm of the Sacred Lands, where the dawn of a New Age has set in motion the most momentous of wars. As the prophecies long foretold, four races now clash with swords and sorcery in a desperate bid to control the destiny of their gods. Take on the quest as a champion of the Empire, the Mountain Clans, the Legions of the Damned, or the Undead Hordes and test your faith in battles of brute force, spellbinding magic and acts of guile. Slay demons, vanquish giants and combat merciless forces of the dead and undead. But to ensure the salvation of your god, the hero within must evolve.<br><br>The day of reckoning has come... and only the chosen will survive.		96.3	8.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	17	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		GT Interactive	Software	Strategy		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
MSINTKB	microsoft/intkeyboardps2.gif	Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2	The Internet Keyboard has 10 Hot Keys on a comfortable standard keyboard design that also includes a detachable palm rest. The Hot Keys allow you to browse the web, or check e-mail directly from your keyboard. The IntelliType Pro software also allows you to customize your hot keys - make the Internet Keyboard work the way you want it to!		Microsoft Internet Tastatur PS/2	<i>Microsoft Internet Keyboard,Windows-Tastatur mit 10 zus?tzl. Tasten,2 selbst programmierbar, abnehmbareHandgelenkauflage. Treiber im Lieferumfang.</i><br><br>  Ein-Klick-Zugriff auf das Internet und vieles mehr! Das Internet Keyboard verf?gt ?ber 10 zus?tzliche Abk?rzungstasten auf einer benutzerfreundlichen Standardtastatur, die dar?ber hinaus eine abnehmbare Handballenauflage aufweist. ?ber die Abk?rzungstasten k?nnen Sie durch das Internet surfen oder direkt von der Tastatur aus auf E-Mails zugreifen. Die IntelliType Pro-Software erm?glicht au?erdem das individuelle Belegen der Tasten.		Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2	The Internet Keyboard has 10 Hot Keys on a comfortable standard keyboard design that also includes a detachable palm rest. The Hot Keys allow you to browse the web, or check e-mail directly from your keyboard. The IntelliType Pro software also allows you to customize your hot keys - make the Internet Keyboard work the way you want it to!		74.89	8.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	16	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Microsoft	Hardware	Keyboards		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
MSIMEXP	microsoft/imexplorer.gif	Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer	Microsoft introduces its most advanced mouse, the IntelliMouse Explorer! IntelliMouse Explorer features a sleek design, an industrial-silver finish, a glowing red underside and taillight, creating a style and look unlike any other mouse. IntelliMouse Explorer combines the accuracy and reliability of Microsoft IntelliEye optical tracking technology, the convenience of two new customizable function buttons, the efficiency of the scrolling wheel and the comfort of expert ergonomic design. All these great features make this the best mouse for the PC!	www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouse/explorer.asp	Microsof IntelliMouse Explorer	Die IntelliMouse Explorer ?berzeugt durch ihr modernes Design mit silberfarbenem Geh?use, sowie rot schimmernder Unter- und R?ckseite. Die neuartige IntelliEye-Technologie sorgt f?r eine noch nie dagewesene Pr?zision, da statt der beweglichen Teile (zum Abtasten der Bewegungs?nderungen an der Unterseite der Maus) ein optischer Sensor die Bewegungen der Maus erfa?t. Das Herzst?ck der Microsoft IntelliEye-Technologie ist ein kleiner Chip, der einen optischen Sensor und einen digitalen Signalprozessor (DSP) enth?lt.<br><br>  Da auf bewegliche Teile, die Staub, Schmutz und Fett aufnehmen k?nnen, verzichtet wurde, mu? die IntelliMouse Explorer nicht mehr gereinigt werden. Dar?ber hinaus arbeitet die IntelliMouse Explorer auf nahezu jeder Arbeitsoberfl?che, so da? kein Mauspad mehr erforderlich ist. Mit dem Rad und zwei neuen zus?tzlichen Maustasten erm?glicht sie effizientes und komfortables Arbeiten am PC.<br><br>  <b>Eigenschaften:</b>  <ul>  <li><b>ANSCHLUSS:</b> USB (PS/2-Adapter enthalten)</li>  <li><b>FARBE:</b> metallic-grau</li>  <li><b>TECHNIK:</b> Optisch (Akt.: ca. 1500 Bilder/s)</li>  <li><b>TASTEN:</b> 5 (incl. Scrollrad)</li>  <li><b>SCROLLRAD:</b> Ja</li>  </ul>  <i><b>BEMERKUNG:</b><br>Keine Reinigung bewegter Teile mehr notwendig, da statt der Mauskugel ein Fotoempf?nger benutzt wird.</i>		Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer	Microsoft introduces its most advanced mouse, the IntelliMouse Explorer! IntelliMouse Explorer features a sleek design, an industrial-silver finish, a glowing red underside and taillight, creating a style and look unlike any other mouse. IntelliMouse Explorer combines the accuracy and reliability of Microsoft IntelliEye optical tracking technology, the convenience of two new customizable function buttons, the efficiency of the scrolling wheel and the comfort of expert ergonomic design. All these great features make this the best mouse for the PC!	www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouse/explorer.asp	69.5	8.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	10	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2	+0.0000	9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB	+6.0000	4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Microsoft	Hardware	Mice		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR
HPLJ1100XI	hewlett_packard/lj1100xi.gif	Hewlett Packard LaserJet 1100Xi	HP has always set the pace in laser printing technology. The new generation HP LaserJet 1100 series sets another impressive pace, delivering a stunning 8 pages per minute print speed. The 600 dpi print resolution with HP's Resolution Enhancement technology (REt) makes every document more professional.<br><br>Enhanced print speed and laser quality results are just the beginning. With 2MB standard memory, HP LaserJet 1100xi users will be able to print increasingly complex pages. Memory can be increased to 18MB to tackle even more complex documents with ease. The HP LaserJet 1100xi supports key operating systems including Windows 3.1, 3.11, 95, 98, NT 4.0, OS/2 and DOS. Network compatibility available via the optional HP JetDirect External Print Servers.<br><br>HP LaserJet 1100xi also features The Document Builder for the Web Era from Trellix Corp. (featuring software to create Web documents).	www.pandi.hp.com/pandi-db/prodinfo.main?product=laserjet1100	Hewlett-Packard LaserJet 1100Xi	<b>HP LaserJet f?r mehr Produktivit?t und Flexibilit?t am Arbeitsplatz</b><br><br>  Der HP LaserJet 1100Xi Drucker verbindet exzellente Laserdruckqualit?t mit hoher Geschwindigkeit f?r mehr Effizienz.<br><br>  <b>Zielkunden</b>  <ul><li>Einzelanwender, die Wert auf professionelle Ausdrucke in Laserqualit?t legen und schnelle Ergebnisse auch bei komplexen Dokumenten erwarten.</li>  <li>Der HP LaserJet 1100 sorgt mit gestochen scharfen Texten und Grafiken f?r ein professionelles Erscheinungsbild Ihrer Arbeit und Ihres Unternehmens. Selbst bei komplexen Dokumenten liefert er schnelle Ergebnisse. Andere Medien - wie z.B. Transparentfolien und Briefumschl?ge, etc. - lassen sich problemlos bedrucken. Somit ist der HP LaserJet 1100 ein Multifunktionstalent im B?roalltag.</li>  </ul>  <b>Eigenschaften</b>  <ul>  <li><b>Druckqualit?t</b> Schwarzwei?: 600 x 600 dpi</li>  <li><b>Monatliche Druckleistung</b> Bis zu 7000 Seiten</li>  <li><b>Speicher</b> 2 MB Standardspeicher, erweiterbar auf 18 MB</li>  <li><b>Schnittstelle/gemeinsame Nutzung</b> Parallel, IEEE 1284-kompatibel</li>  <li><b>Softwarekompatibilit?t</b> DOS/Win 3.1x/9x/NT 4.0</li>  <li><b>Papierzuf?hrung</b> 125-Blatt-Papierzuf?hrung</li>  <li><b>Druckmedien</b> Normalpapier, Briefumschl?ge, Transparentfolien, kartoniertes Papier, Postkarten und Etiketten</li>  <li><b>Netzwerkf?hig</b> ?ber HP JetDirect PrintServer</li>  <li><b>Lieferumfang</b> HP LaserJet 1100Xi Drucker (Lieferumfang: Drucker, Tonerkassette, 2 m Parallelkabel, Netzkabel, Kurzbedienungsanleitung, Benutzerhandbuch, CD-ROM, 3,5"-Disketten mit Windows? 3.1x, 9x, NT 4.0 Treibern und DOS-Dienstprogrammen)</li>  <li><b>Gew?hrleistung</b> Ein Jahr</li>  </ul>	  www.hp.com	Hewlett Packard LaserJet 1100Xi	HP has always set the pace in laser printing technology. The new generation HP LaserJet 1100 series sets another impressive pace, delivering a stunning 8 pages per minute print speed. The 600 dpi print resolution with HP's Resolution Enhancement technology (REt) makes every document more professional.<br><br>Enhanced print speed and laser quality results are just the beginning. With 2MB standard memory, HP LaserJet 1100xi users will be able to print increasingly complex pages. Memory can be increased to 18MB to tackle even more complex documents with ease. The HP LaserJet 1100xi supports key operating systems including Windows 3.1, 3.11, 95, 98, NT 4.0, OS/2 and DOS. Network compatibility available via the optional HP JetDirect External Print Servers.<br><br>HP LaserJet 1100xi also features The Document Builder for the Web Era from Trellix Corp. (featuring software to create Web documents).	www.pandi.hp.com/pandi-db/prodinfo.main?product=laserjet1100	534.99	45.00		2007-01-16 12:51:09	8	1	Color	Farbe	Color	2	Size	Gr??e	Talla	3	Model	Modell	Modelo	5	Value	Value Ausgabe	Value		6	Premium	Premium Ausgabe	Premium		7	Deluxe	Deluxe Ausgabe	Deluxe		8	PS/2	PS/2 Anschluss	PS/2		9	USB	USB Anschluss	USB		4	Memory	Speicher	Memoria	1	4 mb	4 MB	4 mb		2	8 mb	8 MB	8 mb		3	16 mb	16 MB	16 mb		4	32 mb	32 MB	32 mb		5	Version	Version	Version	10	Download: Windows - English	Download: Windows - Englisch	Download: Windows - Inglese		13	Box: Windows - English	Box: Windows - Englisch	Box: Windows - Inglese		Hewlett Packard	Hardware	Printers		Taxable Goods	Active	EOREOR

-Eric Schrader

Thanks Todd,

Just tested your advice by doing an import with all the products with a positive quantity and yes the all stayed active :)

Thanks again

Steve

look for the setting in the easypopulate.php. it will stop that from happening and you can import zero quantity product as active.

I did not understand this :

try something like

Where should I modify this?

Yes, it is a strange thing, I can see the new category and product name and attributes in my alive shop but not in the admin. very strange.

so you managed to get this working without going through all the setup options in the easypopulate.php file? The docs begged you to look at them. Please do look them all over and make an intellegent guess for the settings before continuing. At the moment there isn't a way to specify the category image in the import file, just a default image in the easypopulate.php file.

I'm not sure where to look for a problem with your product being missing from your admin.

just a thought, the category will not appear in your admin list if the language is set to 0. But it should also not appear in the catelog side either. what EP vers are you using?

Awsome contribution! This is exactly what I've been looking for.

You saved me a long, tough project today.

I installed this on my test server, which is completely stock. I downloaded the txt file, complete, from EP. What I'm looking for is attaching a download link to each atrribute. Where would this field be? Heres my DEFAULT EP complete export:

not sure what you are asking for.

...................... match the product title. Are you doing more then that?

yes, well i am getting there any way, its a long task. from what i have read its good that the metadata and keywords match your content closely so in the description and title i am entering data that is closly matching the product i try and start my description(meta and regular) with words that would match my targeted keywords so i would get better rankings. in my experiance the autofill is not any where close to be good enough for a good seo campain. but its very good for the products i just added and havent had time to fine tune yet(this isnt the place for it but - jack - i luv the contribution THANKS :thumbsup: )

are you saying that somewhere in the export-edit-import process your 993300 color is converted to 339933??

yes - or something very close i suspect its changed it to 349933. i also suspect that it took the 34 from the char number " which is supposed to be the quote..

if i understand your cleaning method i would imagine it took font color="#993300" ---->"#993300" ---> -->whiuch was truncated to #349933. i am no coder and cant reall "see" how and where this would happen , but through the result - thats my guess

currently using OSC2.2MS2 051113 with the following contributions:

AJAX Attributemanager 2.1 - All_products 4.4 - Banner manager 1.5b - banner hack picture in manager * description in product listing hack ms2 v2.4 * drop shadow boxes v.1.1 * Easy populater 2.76d-ms2 by surfalot * FCKEditor * header tag controller v2.5.9 * jcssmenu * LoginBox 5.6 * option type feature v1.71 * OSC-Cach-v1.1 * popup_imagecleaned_stilized_2 * Remove from cart button hack * scrolling bestsellers * Article manager1.4 * Links Manager v1.14. * proffessional invoice&packingslip 6.1 * Ultimate SEO URLs

Personaly i think all these features NEED to be in the main core as they are quite basic features that are missing. but then again what do i know?

I'm not sure where to look for a problem with your product being missing from your admin.

just a thought, the category will not appear in your admin list if the language is set to 0. But it should also not appear in the catelog side either. what EP vers are you using?

The categorie image is not a problem I can add it later, the problem is that I cannot find it in Admin. Normally it should be in catalogue products section. But nothing apprears there, only my old categories.

The version is Easypopulate v2.72-MS2 (with attributes), what do you mean please by language set to 0 ?

where should i change this?

yes, well i am getting there any way, its a long task. from what i have read its good that the metadata and keywords match your content closely so in the description and title i am entering data that is closly matching the product i try and start my description(meta and regular) with words that would match my targeted keywords so i would get better rankings. in my experiance the autofill is not any where close to be good enough for a good seo campain. but its very good for the products i just added and havent had time to fine tune yet(this isnt the place for it but - jack - i luv the contribution THANKS :thumbsup: )

yes - or something very close i suspect its changed it to 349933. i also suspect that it took the 34 from the char number " which is supposed to be the quote..

if i understand your cleaning method i would imagine it took font color="#993300" ---->"#993300" ---> -->whiuch was truncated to #349933. i am no coder and cant reall "see" how and where this would happen , but through the result - thats my guess

during export or import or both?

There is a setting that converts quotes to that value during export. check to make sure it is set to false if you are using my excel addition.

The categorie image is not a problem I can add it later, the problem is that I cannot find it in Admin. Normally it should be in catalogue products section. But nothing apprears there, only my old categories.

The version is Easypopulate v2.72-MS2 (with attributes), what do you mean please by language set to 0 ?

where should i change this?

every language is assigned a number, 0 is not used and therefore not displayed if one is mistakenly set to language 0.

If you are not looking for support for other specific contributions in your EP version, I would recommend using 2.76d that I uploaded. I don't know how that version handles languages.

I would like to see the category entry the import made in your database. But I can't think of an easy way to help you get that if you are not familiar with phpMyAdmin.

global $replace_quotes;
$replace_quotes = true;

is this the one you mean ?

am going to give this a try right now, what other side effects will that have? why is it set to true by default? if its better with it off ? could it mangle a differant part of the code ?

AJAX Attributemanager 2.1 - All_products 4.4 - Banner manager 1.5b - banner hack picture in manager * description in product listing hack ms2 v2.4 * drop shadow boxes v.1.1 * Easy populater 2.76d-ms2 by surfalot * FCKEditor * header tag controller v2.5.9 * jcssmenu * LoginBox 5.6 * option type feature v1.71 * OSC-Cach-v1.1 * popup_imagecleaned_stilized_2 * Remove from cart button hack * scrolling bestsellers * Article manager1.4 * Links Manager v1.14. * proffessional invoice&packingslip 6.1 * Ultimate SEO URLs

Personaly i think all these features NEED to be in the main core as they are quite basic features that are missing. but then again what do i know?

ok, did that and now the font tag looks good. its retaining the same colour, run a compare program on the databases and now i see that where ever i had 2 quotes like :

<div style=\"\" name=\"fulldetailsTab\" id=\"fulldetailsTab\">

is now coming up like this turning it to only one quote

<div style=" name=\"fulldetailsTab\" id=\"fulldetailsTab\">

would that not mangle my entire html as i know have quotes that are not closing ?

Edited by zaxxon

ok, did that and now the font tag looks good. its retaining the same colour, run a compare program on the databases and now i see that where ever i had 2 quotes like :

<div style=\"\" name=\"fulldetailsTab\" id=\"fulldetailsTab\">

is now coming up like this turning it to only one quote

<div style=" name=\"fulldetailsTab\" id=\"fulldetailsTab\">

would that not mangle my entire html as i know have quotes that are not closing ?

export or import?

I wondering why the quotes are escaped? are these samples from a phpMyAdmin dump?

Edited by surfalot

export or import?

I wondering why the quotes are escaped? are these samples from a phpMyAdmin dump?

I would like to see what happens with an export of this product using EP.

actually I would like to see a "before", then the line as EP exported it, then the product after importing.

Edited by surfalot

not sure what you are asking for.

Sorry. So basicly I have 8 licensing variations for each product (8 attributes, all same file, just different price). I would like to attach a file to these attributes in Easy Populate, and not go to the attributes manager in my admin panel. What ways can I go about this?

-Eric Schrader

Looking for a little help here, I have limited PHP experience...

I have installed easy populate with globals off mods. I have FATAL ERROR on line 177 (Fatal error: Call to undefined function: link_files_variable())

I went to line 177 and found this function call: link_files_variable('usrfl');

Then I went to general.php where the function is defined(i think) and all looks good. I modded that file when I did the "globals off" mod. The funny thing is, if I comment out line 177 then my error dissapears and I am able to download my database tab deliminated....BUT When I take that same file and open it in TextWrangler, make a slight change and upload it, it doesn't stick...The admin page just appears to refresh, my database isn't being modified. I suspect I can't just go around commenting out lines and expect thing to work :P.... I am hoping that if I fix the error, then I will be able to upload, it looks like that is what the function is for....

Anyone know what the problem might be?

I have installed easy populate with globals off mods. I have FATAL ERROR on line 177 (Fatal error: Call to undefined function: link_files_variable())

Then I went to general.php where the function is defined(i think) and all looks good. I modded that file when I did the "globals off" mod. The funny thing is, if I comment out line 177 then my error dissapears and I am able to download my database tab deliminated....BUT When I take that same file and open it in TextWrangler, make a slight change and upload it, it doesn't stick...The admin page just appears to refresh, my database isn't being modified. I suspect I can't just go around commenting out lines and expect thing to work :P.... I am hoping that if I fix the error, then I will be able to upload, it looks like that is what the function is for....

It's me again, I'm really trying to handle this on my own. I discovered more references to 'usrl' ......man this code is commented well, it is really helpfull....To me it looks like 'usrl' is the variable which represents the uploaded file(i could be wrong, I am a beginner at code.) So my problem uploading must be related to my error on line 177....I just gotta figure out whats wrong. I am open to all kinds of advice. thanks people.

are you using the register globals patch for your osCommerce shop? If not you need to use the version I uploaded. I think you are using the version modified for those on globals restricted servers.

Sorry. So basicly I have 8 licensing variations for each product (8 attributes, all same file, just different price). I would like to attach a file to these attributes in Easy Populate, and not go to the attributes manager in my admin panel. What ways can I go about this?

so you want to use the osCommerce file download feature. where someone makes a purchase and downloads a file afterwards. I guess it was the "attach a file" that threw me. This contribution doesn't handle file download attributes.

are you using the register globals patch for your osCommerce shop? If not you need to use the version I uploaded. I think you are using the version modified for those on globals restricted servers.

Thanks surfalot, I am using the following mods; this combo does not work for me, I am posting them for other users to see:

-Easy Populate is EASY just start here FIRST !!!! Mibble's EP 2.76 reposted by choosealogin 17 May 2006

-Register Globals VV 1.5 - ZIP Archive CMOTD 5 Sep 2006

-Register Globals V 1.5 - Bug Fixes splautz 5 Oct 2006

-Register Globals V 1.5 - Bug Fixes v2 splautz 9 Oct 2006

There is a section in the "Register Globals" mod specifically for EP. It seems this mod does not work with my configuration. I'm curious, does your mod fix the whole store or just EP? I guess I can install it and find out....I will post my findings.

Thanks surfalot, I am using the following mods; this combo does not work for me, I am posting them for other users to see:

-Easy Populate is EASY just start here FIRST !!!! Mibble's EP 2.76 reposted by choosealogin 17 May 2006

-Register Globals VV 1.5 - ZIP Archive CMOTD 5 Sep 2006

-Register Globals V 1.5 - Bug Fixes splautz 5 Oct 2006

-Register Globals V 1.5 - Bug Fixes v2 splautz 9 Oct 2006

There is a section in the "Register Globals" mod specifically for EP. It seems this mod does not work with my configuration. I'm curious, does your mod fix the whole store or just EP? I guess I can install it and find out....I will post my findings.

that's the version I started with since it seemed to be the latest that still worked on an unmodified shop. If you have a problem with register globals, I don't think there is a version yet that will work for you. I am working on one I hope will solve this problem once and for all.

Edited by surfalot