PsiGate XML Gateway

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've installed this contribution but when I'm testing it out it, it gives me an error using the test card number given in the admin module. I've tried the Credit Card with CCV option that's included (in CRELloaded, don't know if it's in the basic OSCommerce version) and that works, so I'm not too sure what the issue is with the XML contrib.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I've recently installed the psigate xml contribution. I've worked through a couple of problems and have spoken to psigate, but am currently stalled.

I'm in production mode and am using the test card number of 411111111111111.

After confirming the order, the error returned is:

Input parameter CLIENT_ID assigned invalid value: X000X000X - Your card has been declined. Please re-enter in your card information, try another card, or contact the store owner for assistance.

Hope someone can help.

TIA!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again,

my cURL has been activated but I always got the same error :

Your card has been declined. Please re-enter in your card information, try another card, or contact the store owner for assistance.

In class.psigate_xml.php, when I try to debug by writing

echo $xmlRequest;

echo $xmlResponse;

exit();

xmlRequest seems ok because I see all the data but xmlresponse returns nothing... is that normal?? I don't get any number of error and don't know how to find the problem. Does anyone has an idea or can help me?

Thanks a lot,

Marie-H?l?ne

Ahh..have your webhost open up the port # that i describe in the readme. 99% of the time, that is the issue.

*TCP port 7934 must be open for communication with the gateway for production use

The other possibility, i need to update the code. In includes/modules/payment/psigate_xml.php, line 186:

require_once(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'payment/psigate_xml/class.psigate_xml.php');

change it to:

require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_MODULES . 'payment/psigate_xml/class.psigate_xml.php');

Some servers require the full path..

My webhost already open the TCP ports :

https://secure.psigate.com:7934/Messenger/XMLMessenger

https://dev.psigate.com:7989/Messenger/XMLMessenger

I also update the code like you said but I have the same error...

For the moment, SSL is not installed on the website. Do we need to have it?

Psigate says no but they told me to replace 7989 by 7003. I tried it but that didn't work. Do I need to ask my webhost to open this port (7003) ??

Do you think that with SSL, my problem could be solve?

Thanks a lot to help me.... I really don't know how to debug that!!

Marie-H?l?ne

:blink:

• 2 months later...

Hi

We are in test mode and using teh test CC details. We are getting:

PSI-0013:Invalid SubTotal. - Your card has been declined. Please re-enter in your card information, try another card, or contact the store owner for assistance.

Any ideas? Other than the port issue?

The other possibility, i need to update the code. In includes/modules/payment/psigate_xml.php, line 186:

require_once(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'payment/psigate_xml/class.psigate_xml.php');

change it to:

require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_MODULES . 'payment/psigate_xml/class.psigate_xml.php');

Some servers require the full path..

Hi Jason, firstly thanks for the code and secondly I was getting an error (Cant find database)(which I don't understand, since I can see it clear as day in my PHPmyAdmin) before changing the line above but now i'm getting an error which I see that the URL is wrong "public_htmlincludes" there's a forward slash missing here....

Seems so simple, but I can't see what I did wrong....Can you help?

SS:20030317

Ok, so I added a forward slash in there like so:

require_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG . "/" . DIR_WS_MODULES . 'payment/psigate_xml/class.psigate_xml.php');

and it works again. But now i'm still getting the db error:

1146 - Table 'amazingv_oscommerce.TABLE_PSIGATE_XML' doesn't exist

Here's the header from PHPMyAdmin:

Server: localhost Database: amazingv_oscommerce Table: psigate_xml

Any ideas?

Edited by Luke99

SS:20030317

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I've just installed and have put in the test server info. When I hit continue after putting in the test account info on the checkout_payment page of the catalog, I get the following error:

Warning: Missing argument 5 for validate() in /home/sitename/public_html/includes/classes/cc_validation.php on line 21

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sitename/public_html/includes/classes/cc_validation.php:21) in /home/sitename/public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

Anyone have this situation before or know how to resolve?

Thanks!

Chris B.

Edited by CAnneB2

error psi-0112

get this error

PSI-0112:Transaction not authorized. Check StoreID and Passphrase. - Your card has been declined. Please re-enter in your card information, try another card, or contact the store owner for assistance.

Have checked store ID passphrase etc but still not luck. Tranaction not passing through

thank you

I fixed this problem. Since I was using a loaded version of osC, I found that you need to change the reference in the psigate_xml.php file from cc_validation.php to cc_validation1.php.

Just FYI.

Hi all,

I've just installed and have put in the test server info. When I hit continue after putting in the test account info on the checkout_payment page of the catalog, I get the following error:

Anyone have this situation before or know how to resolve?

Thanks!

Chris B.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if my ports or open, I got the contribution installed fine. Now I'm TESTING.

I can enter the test credit card information fine in the payment details pages, then I click continue and I am brought to the order confirmation page, BUT when I confirm the order it just hangs there.

When I enter the test credit card is my site communicating with Psigates testing site, and thus meaning my ports are open?

OR does the contribution only communticate with psigate once I click the confirmation button on the final page of checkout, and thus I experince hangtime becuase my ports are not open?

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Quick question about cURL, what do you mean by: cURL must be compiled into PHP???

Is there something I need to do this?

Your web hosting company should have this done for you. Just check with them to make sure, though.

Chris B.

Hello. We have created a test.php script that connects to the PSI Gate interface. When we run it from the Linux command line, (eg: php -q -f test.php) it runs fine. When we run it via the internet, it takes forever, and times out. The errors in the error log file are:

[19-Jun-2006 17:22:05] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant APPROVED - assumed 'APPROVED' in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/psigate_test/psigate_xml/class.psigate_xml.php on line 19

[19-Jun-2006 17:22:05] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant DECLINED - assumed 'DECLINED' in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/psigate_test/psigate_xml/class.psigate_xml.php on line 20

[19-Jun-2006 17:22:05] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ERROR - assumed 'ERROR' in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/psigate_test/psigate_xml/class.psigate_xml.php on line 21

[19-Jun-2006 17:22:06] PHP Notice: Undefined index: ErrMsg in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/psigate_test/psigate_xml/class.psigate_xml.php on line 456

[19-Jun-2006 17:22:06] PHP Notice: Undefined index: CardExpMonth in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/psigate_test/psigate_xml/class.psigate_xml.php on line 463

[19-Jun-2006 17:22:06] PHP Notice: Undefined index: CardExpYear in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/psigate_test/psigate_xml/class.psigate_xml.php on line 464

Does anybody know why this is?

• 1 month later...

We are getting the odd transaction where what the osCommerce invoice shows and what is sent to PSI and charged by PSIGate are out by a small amount.

We have started to log what we send PSIGate in the log table (had to add a field).

So far we addressed rounding problems with Specials prices and issues with Prices when dispay prices without tax is set.

But we cannot work out how what this problems is

thanks

Kym

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem where PSIGate is charging a different amount that osCommerce is charging. However this problem only seems to be happening when there is shipping being charged. If I remove the shipping charges (or if I purchase enough to have free shipping) the charges are the same in osCommerce and PSIGate.