• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PsiGate XML Gateway

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any ideas as to what might be causing the declined card errors to not appear properly on the checkout_payment.php page? It actually ends up appearing in the address bar but doesnt get inserted into the CARD ERROR section.

And NO. There is VERY little support for this contribution. I have never experienced such a lack of attention with any other contribution. Its sad and bloody frustrating!!

~Roq

Hello All,

I am having a weird problem with psigate charging the wrong amount when a customer is using a coupon. The module Credit Class & Gift Voucher is installed and the checkout confirmation and the admin/orders.php show the discount correctly:

Sub-Total: $15.00

Shipping & Handling: $15.00

Discount Coupons:discount: $5.00

Total: $25.00

But when I am in the psigate backend which shows the transaction (https://secure.psigate.com/Store_Reports/view_order_details) the amount that is charged to the customer is $30.00 and not $25.00.

Can anyone assist me with this problem as I looked in class.psigate_xml.php and I really dont want to play with this since I am not 100% sure how everything works. I have quite extensive knowledge of OS Commerce and php so if you can point me in the right direction maybe i can figure it out.

Thanks in advance for the help....

Rod

Hi Ron,

I am having the same sort of problem with PSIgate only with a percentage discount:

Sub Total: $79.96

Discount: $19.99

Postage: $9.51

Handling: $3.00

Tax: $5.55

Total: 78.03

Only the Psigate invoices the custome $98.02 - it does not recognize the Discount

I am using the PSIgate XML sent to me by Psigate - its by Jason LeBaron

I finally managed to make it work.

The problem was with the "supposedly" open ports. My host provider had not done the job properly and both test and prod ports were closed. :angry: At least it works now!

Just one question: Is there a way to test USD transactions? All I see is a "teststore" in CAD. No USD.

Thanks in advance!

K.

I finally managed to make it work.

The problem was with the "supposedly" open ports. My host provider had not done the job properly and both test and prod ports were closed. :angry: At least it works now!

Just one question: Is there a way to test USD transactions? All I see is a "teststore" in CAD. No USD.

Thanks in advance!

K.

OK I answered my own question: there is no way to test for USD transactions.

:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

I want to automatically refuse transaction that do not clear the AVS or CVV checks.

The PSIGate tech support said:

1) Send a PreAuth transaction

2) Program your code so that if the response of the PreAuth AVS/CVV/GeoIP checks returns favorable criteria, then send a PostAuth transaction else void the PreAuth.

No problem with point 1. Point 2 is a bit out of my expertise. Any ideas how to do this?

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Hey Kpgroup...could you tell me what ports need to be open because i have the same problem that you had..it just hang there.i need to call my webhost provider and tell them to open those damned ports...

Hey Kpgroup...could you tell me what ports need to be open because i have the same problem that you had..it just hang there.i need to call my webhost provider and tell them to open those damned ports...

You need ports 7934 and 7989 open.

Good luck :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys, I'm kind of new here, and this is way below the level of most other questions:

I've been tasked with upgrading a client's PsiGate module, we're using the really old version currently and the PsiGate people have been sending emails for the client to upgrade to the XML version.

So I installed the files, opened the ports on the server, ran the SQL script, and for all intents and purposes I guess that means that two Psi-Gate modules are installed, the old and the new. This is a fairly busy site, so I want to make sure things are as seamless as possible.

On the new module, there are sections for Store ID and Passphrase...is this the same as Merchant ID in the last version? Or is this something I need to be given by the PsiGate people?

The old module was set to Pre-Auth, which I assume is the same as "Authorization" in the new one.

Then, there's "Enable Database Storage". It says I need to create a table first, but it doesn't specify the name. Is there a settings file I need to put this info into?

Lastly, once I'm ready to take the new Psigate-XML portal live, do I just set the old one to Enable Module = False and the new one to True, and then use the test number? After a successful test, I put it into production mode and I should be fine.

Sorry, this is quite a lot, but I've sort of been thrown into this shopping cart software and I'm not altogether experienced with it.

Thanks guys.

• 6 months later...
error psi-0112

get this error

PSI-0112:Transaction not authorized. Check StoreID and Passphrase. - Your card has been declined. Please re-enter in your card information, try another card, or contact the store owner for assistance.

Have checked store ID passphrase etc but still not luck. Tranaction not passing through

thank you

I'm also getting this error. Any help would be appreciated.

I am working on adapting this for those of us who's web hosts won't open the ports needed for the XML servers. I hope to have it done in the next little bit. PSIgate just has to get their system running so it can take an HTML post and return an XML which will work just fine.

Thanks

Daryll

• 4 months later...

Luke would you mind posting the info of the person you had install the mod for you? I wouldnt post his email but name and website, or PM if you dont mind. I could use his services too.

Thanks

A

The best help I can offer is... "pay someone to do it"

I've installed many, many modules and I couldn't get this one to work......

Good luck ;)

• 7 months later...

I am having great difficulty with osCommerce and PsiGate working together.

I can proceed to the checkout and at the last step receive this error: - Your card has been declined. Please re-enter in your card information, try another card, or contact the store owner for assistance.

I attempted to use my personal credit card - no luck; I attempted to use the test card 4111111111111111 - no luck.

PHP version 5.2.5

MySQL version 5.0.67-community

When I enable database storage, I get a MySQL server has gone away error.

• 7 months later...

ok.. so I've installed the ' latest " psigate xml gateway.. but I'm still getting this error

Warning: Wrong parameter count for substr() in /home/prtrnr1/public_html/osc/includes/modules/payment/psigate_xml.php on line 188

this makes reference to this line

'field' => substr($this->cc_card_number) . str_repeat('X', (strlen($this->cc_card_number) - 4)) . substr($this->cc_card_number, -4)),

can someone get me the latest psigate_xml.php file or .. well I don't know what I'm doing wrong here.

http://www.protrainer-online.com/osc/

• 1 year later...

Is this contribution compatible with osCommerce 2.3 ? osComerce 3.0a5 ?

Is there a different contribution for these other versions ?

I'm already using it successfully with osCommerce 2.2 but I need to update because of php compatibility issues on a new server.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

I just installed the PSiGate Xml and am getting the saem error when in the checkout confirmation pg.

Warning: Wrong parameter count for substr() in /home/prtrnr1/public_html/osc/includes/modules/payment/psigate_xml.php on line 188

I am running OSC 2.3.1

Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm having a problem with this module where the error message isn't always displayed when the user is sent back to checkout_payment, the problem seem to be that the & isn't being encoded properly. The URL when coming back to checkout_payment looks like this:

......./checkout_payment.php?payment_error=psigate_xml&error=.......

The & before the "error" should ust be an ampersand.

The codein psigate_xml.php looks like this:

// Transaction was not approved.  Send to checkout_payment page again and display error to customer
if ($psi_xml_error) {
    tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'payment_error=' . $this->code . '&error=' . $Psi_ErrMsg . ' - ' . urlencode(MODULE_PAYMENT_PSIGATE_XML_TEXT_DECLINED_MESSAGE), 'SSL', true, false));
  }
 }

How do I get this & encoded so that the error message shows up properly on checkout_payment?

Thanks!