osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution]Paypal IPN - Devosc

devosc

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPN Test Panel - hangs for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'(

I installed oscommerce and the paypal contrib couple of days ago.

I did the whole sandbox thing but I dont see any IPNs in the Admin->Customers->Paypal IPN

I also get these debug emails so I know that paypal is sending IPNs.

Do I have to activate the IPN in paypal sandbox ? (even though it says no in the FAQ) if so then what URL should I give paypal ?

thanks

and a couple of coments:

1) this thread is a disgrace to internet forums - you cant' search or follow sub-threads - why isnt there a dedicated forum for such an important contrib?

2) i have the 9 version, I'll be more then happy to add back the paypal incentive cookie thingy to help the guy who supports this contrib (devosc?) - or maybe put a random cookie that switches between oscommerce and the IPN contrib..

*Do not advertise in your signature

I'm getting an error 500 when I click on the IPN Test Panel [Continue] button, after successfully viewing the IPN Test Results page. I can't even begin to debug this! Been rather overwhelmed with php and mySQL nonsense lately... anyone else experiencing this problem? Where to start looking?

Jeff,

Look in the catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal directory tree - I expect that your emails originate from a different file and you will need to mirror your modifications there.

David

I can't seem to find the any order email info in any of the files in that directory.

Does anyone else know why my modified Order Confirmation email is not showing up when someone orders via PayPal, but it does for other payment options such as Check/Money Order?

Jeff

I managed to get the IPN thing to work by activating the IPN in the paypal profile -> IPN options -- I put myshop.com/.../checkout_success.php

I also added the same url to the paypalprofile->website payment prefs (so that user gets redirected to the web site to complete the transaction)

Now I get automatic update to Admin->customers->paypalIPN !! hurray!

However, there seems to be a bug or somthing when I look at a given IPN, there's a table under the paypal logo and in the Action column there appears a paypal button called Accept (or authorize). Pressing it once works ok and gets paypal to accept the payment. but the button remains and pressing it again gives a bunch of PHP errors and a bogus email is sent to the customer!

seems like that button goes away after a while ... maybe has to do with when paypal does its IPN communication to confirm that the payment has been acccepted.. who know..!?

I wonder why there's no wikki doc or a decent forum for this great module (the FAQ is a joke and this email is number 1004 in the thread!)

IPN Test Panel - hangs for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'(

I installed oscommerce and the paypal contrib couple of days ago.

I did the whole sandbox thing but I dont see any IPNs in the Admin->Customers->Paypal IPN

I also get these debug emails so I know that paypal is sending IPNs.

Do I have to activate the IPN in paypal sandbox ? (even though it says no in the FAQ) if so then what URL should I give paypal ?

thanks

and a couple of coments:

1) this thread is a disgrace to internet forums - you cant' search or follow sub-threads - why isnt there a dedicated forum for such an important contrib?

2) i have the 9 version, I'll be more then happy to add back the paypal incentive cookie thingy to help the guy who supports this contrib (devosc?) - or maybe put a random cookie that switches between oscommerce and the IPN contrib..

*Do not advertise in your signature

hi i am using version 2.4 and everything works except i was not getting the attributes in email notification only..then i changed the code almost at the bottom of this section and now i get the attribute value but not the name.

//------insert customer choosen option to order--------
   $attributes_exist = '0';
   $products_ordered_attributes = '';
   if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) {
     $attributes_exist = '1';
     for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
       if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') {
         $attributes_query = "select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pad.products_attributes_maxdays, pad.products_attributes_maxcount , pad.products_attributes_filename
                              from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa
                              left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " pad
                               on pa.products_attributes_id=pad.products_attributes_id
                              where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "'
                               and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "'
                               and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id
                               and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "'
                               and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id
                               and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'
                               and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'";
         $attributes = tep_db_query($attributes_query);
       } else {
          $attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
       }
       $attributes_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes);

if ((DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') && isset($attributes_values['products_attributes_filename']) && tep_not_null($attributes_values['products_attributes_filename']) && $ipn->key['payment_status'] == 'Completed' ) {
         $sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $orders_id,
                                 'orders_products_id' => $order->products[$i]['orders_products_id'],
                                 'orders_products_filename' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_filename'],
                                 'download_maxdays' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_maxdays'],
                                 'download_count' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_maxcount']);
         tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD, $sql_data_array);
       }
// i have changed the $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'] 
      $products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" .
$attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' .
$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];} }
//------insert customer choosen option eof ----

if anyone can figure out how i can get the attribute name in email. i have the attribute name in account history and i can't figure out why it is not showing in the emails!! any help would be appreciated

HI,

Almost everything works, but when I try to test it I get this message:

1146 - Table 'oscommerce.paypal_payment_status_history' doesn't exist

insert into paypal_payment_status_history (payment_status, paypal_id, date_added) values ('Completed', '7', now())

[TEP STOP]

The IPN posts to the system, I can see it and preview it, but it doesn't update any information in the order (ie order satus, PayPal Info).

Thanks,

Matthew

Ok a bit of help here please. I have had a company build my website for me. They have installed the IPN fix which seems to work fine except one minor glitch which they want to charge me to fix/repair/resolve...basically suck more money out of me.... :angry:

The glitch is that when a customer makes a payment and I accept the payment at paypal.com sometimes the payment goes to "Hold" status on the site instead of "processing" ...now when it goes to "hold" status it is not deducting the item qty from inventory. When changing to processing it works fine.

Now I understand that if I manually change the status myself from Hold to Processing that it would not remove the qty from inventory either. Now is there a solution to this problem that even when the staus changes to "Hold" the product is removed from inventory?

thanks for your help.

cheers,

Joe

Help! I installed IPN v 2.9, install went fine, file edits and uploads went fine ... now when i get to Step 4 (create new order status), when i log into admin, when i select localization, the module won't load, no error msg shown, but can't do anything, middle of the screen is blank.

Steve

I have install Paypal IPN v.2.8 for my shop , the process is correct and i have test paypal using paypal and it success.... however , in the admin panel, the Invoice page... i can't recieve any infomation on the Paypal transcation information

In the Paypal transcation activity box in that page, it always said:

No PayPal Transaction Information Available (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX),

how to get instant notification on payment??

and how to test these in a testing mode?? just enable it???

thank you very much..

hello guys , i have installed paypal ipn & QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional contribution to track my product quantites , every thing looks fine but when a customer buys an item through paypal the quantity doesnt get subtracted but if they use money order/check as their payment method every thing works fine.

Can any one please help me out

Thankx

i did and they said it will be better to ask here :(

Ok, keep in mind, that paypal_ipn uses its own directory tree, with its own file system that parallel's the files used by oscommerce - checkout_process.php has, for example - an equivalent file in the Paypal IPN file tree under catalog/includes/modules/payment. Apply the QT Pro changes to the equivalent files in the paypal IPN file tree and it should work.

David

Quick question: We just installed the latest version of PayPal IPN and are now unable to view our orders. Apparently, we are getting the following error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/dropship/public_html/warehouse/admin/orders.php on line 592

Please keep in mind that our admin/orders.php page is heavily modified to include tracking numbers, custom packing slip, and a couple other bells and whistles. Line 592 happens to be the last entry of the file, so we're not sure which tags we may have missed.

While I realize this will be a long thread, here is our entire admin/orders.php script:

<?php

/*

$Id: orders.php,v 1.112 2003/06/29 22:50:52 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

$orders_statuses = array();

$orders_status_array = array();

$orders_status_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id, orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($orders_status = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_status_query)) {

$orders_statuses[] = array('id' => $orders_status['orders_status_id'],

'text' => $orders_status['orders_status_name']);

$orders_status_array[$orders_status['orders_status_id']] = $orders_status['orders_status_name'];

}

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

// Begin mod for shipping info

if (tep_not_null($action)) {

switch ($action) {

//begin PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN

case 'accept_order':

include(DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES.'payment/paypal/admin/AcceptOrder.inc.php');

break;

//end PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN

switch ($action) {

case 'update_order':

$oID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']);

$status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['status']);

$comments = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['comments']);

$tracking_no = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['tracking_no']);

$ship_date= tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['ship_date']);

$delivery_date = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date']);

$order_updated = false;

$check_status_query = tep_db_query("select customers_name, customers_email_address, orders_status, date_purchased, ship_date, tracking_no, delivery_date from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$check_status = tep_db_fetch_array($check_status_query);

$display_ship_date = $check_status['ship_date'];

$display_tracking_no = $check_status['tracking_no'];

$display_delivery_date = $check_status['delivery_date'];

// End mod for shipping info

// Begin mod for shipping info        

if (tep_not_null($tracking_no)) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set tracking_no = '" . tep_db_input($tracking_no) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

}

if (tep_not_null($ship_date)) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set ship_date = '" . tep_db_input($ship_date) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

}

if (tep_not_null($delivery_date)){

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set delivery_date = '" . tep_db_input($delivery_date) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

}

if ( ($check_status['orders_status'] != $status) || tep_not_null($comments)) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$customer_notified = '0';

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify'] == 'on')) {

$notify_comments = '';

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify_comments'] == 'on')) {

$notify_comments = sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE, $comments) . "\n\n";

}

// if status is Shipped or Delivered include tracking number and ship date in e-mail

if ($status == '3'){

$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]) . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_SHIP_DATE . $ship_date . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_TRACKING_NO . $tracking_no . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_QUESTIONS;

tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

$customer_notified = '1';

}

elseif ($status == '4'){

$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]) . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_SHIP_DATE . $display_ship_date . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_TRACKING_NO . $display_tracking_no . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DELIVERY_DATE . $delivery_date . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_FEEDBACK . "\n\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_QUESTIONS;

tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

}

// else don't include them

else {

$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]);

}

}

// End mod for shipping info

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('" . (int)$oID . "', '" . tep_db_input($status) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($customer_notified) . "', '" . tep_db_input($comments)  . "')");

$order_updated = true;

}

if ($order_updated == true) {

$messageStack->add_session(SUCCESS_ORDER_UPDATED, 'success');

} else {

$messageStack->add_session(WARNING_ORDER_NOT_UPDATED, 'warning');

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=edit'));

break;

case 'deleteconfirm':

tep_remove_order($oID, $HTTP_POST_VARS['restock']);

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action'))));

break;

}

}

if (($action == 'edit') && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'])) {

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select orders_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$order_exists = true;

if (!tep_db_num_rows($orders_query)) {

$order_exists = false;

$messageStack->add(sprintf(ERROR_ORDER_DOES_NOT_EXIST, $oID), 'error');

}

}

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<!-- header //-->

<?php

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php');

?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<?php

if (($action == 'edit') && ($order_exists == true)) {

$order = new order($oID);

?>

<tr>

<td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

<?php

if (strtolower($order->info['payment_method']) == 'paypal' && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['referer']) && $HTTP_GET_VARS['referer'] == 'ipn'){

?>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PAYPAL, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action','oID','referer'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<?php

} else {

?>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action','referer'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<?php

}//else not paypal

?>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td colspan="3"><?php echo tep_draw_separator(); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_CUSTOMER; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->customer['format_id'], $order->customer, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->customer['telephone']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="mailto:' . $order->customer['email_address'] . '"><u>' . $order->customer['email_address'] . '</u></a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_SHIPPING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><b><?php echo ENTRY_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->billing['format_id'], $order->billing, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<?php

if (strtolower($order->info['payment_method']) == 'paypal') {

include(DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES . 'payment/paypal/admin/TransactionSummaryLogs.inc.php');

} else {

?>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}//else not paypal

if (tep_not_null($order->shipping['ship_date'])) {

?>    

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_SHIP_DATE; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->shipping['ship_date']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($order->shipping['tracking_no']))  {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_TRACKING_NO; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->shipping['tracking_no']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($order->shipping['delivery_date']))  {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_DELIVERY_DATE; ?></b></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->shipping['delivery_date']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<?php

if (tep_not_null($order->info['cc_type']) || tep_not_null($order->info['cc_owner']) || tep_not_null($order->info['cc_number'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_TYPE; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_type']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_owner']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_number']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_expires']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" colspan="2"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TAX; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {

$returns_check_query = tep_db_query("SELECT r.rma_value, rp.products_id FROM " . TABLE_RETURNS . " r, " . TABLE_RETURNS_PRODUCTS_DATA . " rp where r.returns_id = rp.returns_id and r.order_id = '" . $oID . "' and rp.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "' ");

if (!tep_db_num_rows($returns_check_query)){

$return = ' ';

} else {

$returns = tep_db_fetch_array($returns_check_query);

$return_link = '<a href=' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_RETURNS, 'cID=' . $returns['rma_value']) . '><font color=red><b><i>Returns</b></i></font></a>';

}

echo '          <tr class="dataTableRow">' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top" align="right">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . '  ' . $return_link;

if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes']) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0)) {

for ($j = 0, $k = sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j < $k; $j++) {

echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];

if ($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] != '0') echo ' (' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['prefix'] . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . ')';

echo '</i></small></nobr>';

}

}

echo '            </td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . '</td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']), true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><b>' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']) * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b></td>' . "\n";

echo '          </tr>' . "\n";

}

?>

<tr>

<td align="right" colspan="8"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<?php

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->totals); $i < $n; $i++) {

echo '              <tr>' . "\n" .

'                <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['title'] . '</td>' . "\n" .

'                <td align="right" class="smallText">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .

'              </tr>' . "\n";

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">

<tr>

<td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DATE_ADDED; ?></b></td>

<td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMER_NOTIFIED; ?></b></td>

<td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></b></td>

<td class="smallText" align="center"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></b></td>

</tr>

<?php

$orders_history_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " where orders_id = '" . tep_db_input($oID) . "' order by date_added");

if (tep_db_num_rows($orders_history_query)) {

while ($orders_history = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_history_query)) {

echo '          <tr>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="smallText" align="center">' . tep_datetime_short($orders_history['date_added']) . '</td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="smallText" align="center">';

if ($orders_history['customer_notified'] == '1') {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'tick.gif', ICON_TICK) . "</td>\n";

} else {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'cross.gif', ICON_CROSS) . "</td>\n";

}

echo '            <td class="smallText">' . $orders_status_array[$orders_history['orders_status_id']] . '</td>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="smallText">' . nl2br(tep_db_output($orders_history['comments'])) . ' </td>' . "\n" .

'          </tr>' . "\n";

}

} else {

echo '          <tr>' . "\n" .

'            <td class="smallText" colspan="5">' . TEXT_NO_ORDER_HISTORY . '</td>' . "\n" .

'          </tr>' . "\n";

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><br><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></b></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=update_order'); ?>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_TRACKING_NO;?></b><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('tracking_no'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '11'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_SHIP_DATE;?></b><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('ship_date'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_DELIVERY_DATE;?></b><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('delivery_date'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_STATUS; ?></b> <?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', $orders_statuses, $order->info['orders_status']); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_CUSTOMER; ?></b> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify', '', false); ?></td>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo ENTRY_NOTIFY_COMMENTS; ?></b> <?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('notify_comments', '', false); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<td valign="top"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</form></tr>

<tr>

<?php

if (strtolower($order->info['payment_method']) == 'paypal' && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['referer']) && $HTTP_GET_VARS['referer'] == 'ipn'){

?>

<td colspan="2" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a>'; ?>

<?php echo '<a href="http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/netdata-cgi/db2www/cbd_243.d2w/output?CAMEFROM=OK&strOrigTrackNum=' . $order->shipping['tracking_no'] . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_labeltracking.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_TRACKING) . '</a>'; ?>

<?php echo '<a href="https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?HTMLVersion=5.0&loc=en_US&Requester=UPSHome&tracknum=' . $order->shipping['tracking_no'] . '&track.x=22&track.y=12" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_upstrack.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_TRACKING) . '</a>'; ?>

<?php echo '<a href="http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?tracknumbers=' . $order->shipping['tracking_no'] . '&action=track&language=english&cntry_code=us&mps=y&ascend_header=1&imageField=Track" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_fedextrack.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_TRACKING) . '</a>'; ?>

<?php echo '<a href="http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByNbr.asp" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_dhltrack.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_TRACKING) . '</a>'; ?>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PAYPAL, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action','oID','referer'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<?php

} else {

?>

<td colspan="2" align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_packingslip.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_PACKINGSLIP) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_invoice.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_INVOICE) . '</a>'; ?>

<?php echo '<a href="http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/netdata-cgi/db2www/cbd_243.d2w/output?CAMEFROM=OK&strOrigTrackNum=' . $order->shipping['tracking_no'] . '" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_labeltracking.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_TRACKING) . '</a>'; ?>

<?php echo '<a href="https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?HTMLVersion=5.0&loc=en_US&Requester=UPSHome&tracknum=' . $order->shipping['tracking_no'] . '&track.x=22&track.y=12" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_upstrack.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_TRACKING) . '</a>'; ?>

<?php echo '<a href="http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?tracknumbers=' . $order->shipping['tracking_no'] . '&action=track&language=english&cntry_code=us&mps=y&ascend_header=1&imageField=Track" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_fedextrack.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_TRACKING) . '</a>'; ?>

<?php echo '<a href="http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByNbr.asp" TARGET="_blank">' . tep_image_button('button_dhltrack.gif', IMAGE_ORDERS_TRACKING) . '</a>'; ?>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}//else not paypal

?>

<tr>

<td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

<td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('orders', FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'get'); ?>

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('oID', '', 'size="12"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'edit'); ?></td>

</form></tr>

<tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'get'); ?>

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_STATUS . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('status', array_merge(array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_ORDERS)), $orders_statuses), '', 'onChange="this.form.submit();"'); ?></td>

</form></tr>            

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CUSTOMERS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DATE_PURCHASED; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'])) {

$cID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']);

$orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.customers_id = '" . (int)$cID . "' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC";

} elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['status'])) {

$status = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['status']);

$orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and s.orders_status_id = '" . (int)$status . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC";

} else {

$orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC";

}

$orders_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $orders_query_raw, $orders_query_numrows);

$orders_query = tep_db_query($orders_query_raw);

while ($orders = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_query)) {

if ((!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'] == $orders['orders_id']))) && !isset($oInfo)) {

$oInfo = new objectInfo($orders);

}

if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo) && ($orders['orders_id'] == $oInfo->orders_id)) {

echo '              <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $oInfo->orders_id . '&action=edit') . '\'">' . "\n";

} else {

echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID', 'action')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id'] . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $orders['customers_name']; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo strip_tags($orders['order_total']); ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo tep_datetime_short($orders['date_purchased']); ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo $orders['orders_status_name']; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($oInfo) && is_object($oInfo) && ($orders['orders_id'] == $oInfo->orders_id)) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('oID')) . 'oID=' . $orders['orders_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="5"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo $orders_split->display_count($orders_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_ORDERS); ?></td>

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo $orders_split->display_links($orders_query_numrows, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'oID', 'action'))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td

Carpe Carp: Seize the Fish.

After selecting paypal pament, it links to the invoice, then towards checkout when it suppose to bring me to paypal screen it shows the following:

1146 - Table 'xpressfi_shoppingcart.orders_session_info' doesn't exist

insert into orders_session_info (sendto, billto, firstname, lastname, payment, payment_title, payment_amount, payment_currency, payment_currency_val, language, language_id, currency, currency_value, content_type, txn_signature, orders_id) values ('3', '3', 'Eric', 'Wong', 'paypal', 'PayPal', '25.00', 'USD', '1.00000000', 'english', '1', 'USD', '1.00000000', 'physical', '4afebf83bdc8aa0b9ee6e9ac4c25cbe2', '4')

[TEP STOP]

If any body know how to fix this problem, plz plz let me know!

Thanks!

PS: I am using Paypal IPN 2.9

Edited by dustyspawn.com

After selecting paypal pament, it links to the invoice, then towards checkout when it suppose to bring me to paypal screen it shows the following:

1146 - Table 'xpressfi_shoppingcart.orders_session_info' doesn't exist

insert into orders_session_info (sendto, billto, firstname, lastname, payment, payment_title, payment_amount, payment_currency, payment_currency_val, language, language_id, currency, currency_value, content_type, txn_signature, orders_id) values ('3', '3', 'Eric', 'Wong', 'paypal', 'PayPal', '25.00', 'USD', '1.00000000', 'english', '1', 'USD', '1.00000000', 'physical', '4afebf83bdc8aa0b9ee6e9ac4c25cbe2', '4')

[TEP STOP]

If any body know how to fix this problem, plz plz let me know!

Thanks!

PS: I am using Paypal IPN 2.9

There is an SQL file included in the package - this must be run on your database - please backup first.

Matti

I have install Paypal IPN v.2.9 , the checkout works fine.... however , in the admin panel when i view the order details, i am not recieiving any infomation in the box

this is what it says

Transaction Activity

Date  Status  Details  Action  Gross  Fee  Net Amount 

No PayPal Transaction Information Available af03de1a252c611c11766eb9eff927b3) 

thankx

I have install Paypal IPN v.2.9 , the checkout works fine.... however , in the admin panel when i view the order details,  i am not recieiving any infomation in the box

this is what it says

thankx

I was having the same problem and I fixed it by making sure that I had the proper email address that was registered with the paypal developers network.

Hope it helps.

David J.

Great work, works out of the box no problems yet, I also have paypal ipn 0.98 installed before, but I was getting orders missing, so I decided to plug this in no problem.

Clear concise instructions, and all file where they should be thx thx thx.

Can someone please tell me how I can customize the Order Confirmation email that goes out when using the IPN?

I have a modified working for other payment options, but the PayPal email is the original standard one.

Jeff

GIVEN an osCommerce order & IPN ver 2.8

1 product that cost 9.95

USPS Priority Mail 3.95

AR Tax 1.32

Total 15.12

From osCommerce checkout_confirmation

Sub-Total: $9.95

USPS (1 x 0.75lbs) (Priority (2 - 3 Days)): $3.85

AR TAX 9.5%: $1.32

Total: $15.12

-->Confirm Order

Option 1: Credit Card

* Note *

After filling out credit card information etc. I click continue and I get error about State not selected...

As you can see below it is calculaing tax twice.. 1st time tax was included in Amount

Currency: U.S. Dollars

Amount: $11.27 USD

US Shipping & Handling: $3.85 USD

Sales Tax: $1.44 USD (9.500% in Arkansas)

Total Amount: $16.56 USD

Option 2: login to existing paypal account

As you can see below it is calculaing tax twice.. 1st time tax was included in Amount

Amount: $11.27 USD

Shipping & Handling: $3.85 USD

Sales Tax: $1.44 USD (9.500% in Arkansas)

Total Amount: $16.56 USD

If I cancel or close payment

* NOTE *

When I cancel paypal payment (not just close the window), the order the status does not change to canceled in osCommerce to what I defined for "Set Canceled Order Status" in paypal payment module.

If I then proceed to finish the order via the My Account-> Orders-> Confirm Order button

As you can see below it is calculaing tax && shipping twice.. 1st time Amount was TOTAL amount.

Amount: $15.12 USD

Shipping & Handling: $3.85 USD

Sales Tax: $1.80 USD (9.500% in Arkansas)

Total Amount: $20.77 USD

Any suggestions?

I have the following:

Sub-Total 1

Shipping 2

Tax 3

Total 10

Arkansas charges tax on shipping.