• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

easypopulate questions

hello have easypopulate installed ( by a friend) but have a bit of trouble getting this one.

i am setting up a computer store, does anybody have a small file(product file) that i could view( small piece) just to have a better understanding of what to try and do. i have viewed the test file but ( &^$$ bugger me , hard to get my head around that straight away.)

Also i have only installed the contributions

:back button in buy now page

:osCommerce MS2 HTML WYSIWYG Editor, Product Desc, Email +_files

i have manually installed some products and categories but this takes to long (2000+ products and categories) so wish to try EP.

Also do you need to remove all former products and categories before using this , and is it advisable to have pictures in specific folders when uploading .

thanxs for the help but obviously not a techie, but find it easier to learn by getting it going with help then breaking it down. i have viewed the test file but ( &^$$ bugger me , hard to get my head around that straight away.

thanxs

titch

Edited by titch