• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My Emails to Customers Are a Disgrace --- HELP!!

happydance

Does anyone know why I am getting this in my customer emails? It goes out in every email I send out or sent out by the system. I am sure it turns away customers. It would certainly turn me away if I got something like this when I opened an account somewhere. Horrible code stuff no customer should see... and then a ton of spaces between paragraphs that are not in the english/checkout_process.php file. How and where do I fix this?? PLEASE HELP!

Subject: Happy Dance Wholesale Upgrade

X-Mailer: osCommerce

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Message-Id: <[email protected]>

Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:25:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Carol,

We at Happy Dance (www.myhappydance.com) are happy to announce a new upgrade to our website that allows us to provide pricing for retail, wholesale and distributorship customers! Because of this we are eliminating the 'wholesale' category which you have previously purchased from. However, because of your past purchases we have upgraded your purchasing account at myhappydance.com to "Wholesaler". As a wholesaler, you can buy all items at wholesale prices right from the website! If you desire to see the retail prices, just go to www.myhappydance.com. If you desire to see wholesale prices, just log in to your account.

So that we may be able to continue offering you these low prices for a long time to come, please try to keep each order at or above the minimum of $75.00 USD.

Also, remember that Happy Dance can design lots of products just for your team or event. Just send a note for more information.

One more thing. Happy Dance is quickly filling distributorships in the USA and Canada. We would like to invite you to join us as a distributor. If you are interested in finding out more about this money making opportunity that is even better than wholesale, view the "Distributor Information" link on the www.myhappydance.com website.

Thank you for your continued relationship with Happy Dance. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Have a Great Day! ~:o)

Carol Oehler

Happy Dance

easiest way is to have all your files localy, then use a 'windows grep' program (find via search engine) then search your files for the text. you will find it somewhere, then edit to what you want.

the file(s) had to be modified for the wording, so if you did not modify the files, ask your developer.

easiest way is to have all your files localy, then use a 'windows grep' program (find via search engine) then search your files for the text.  you will find it somewhere, then edit to what you want.

the file(s) had to be modified for the wording, so if you did not modify the files, ask your developer.

Thanks. I actually found out it was something on the server causing the problem, not my website code at all. They just needed to flip a switch and it was fixed.

Carol

Archived